Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
205997_10150337043156948_345458901947_9486112_643821_n.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Monday 5 September, 2011 Thiago Silva hungry for success

Thiago Silva only has one thing on his mind when it comes to Milan and the 2011-12 campaign. “I want to win.”

The Brazilian, 26, was a key element in the side that won the Scudetto last term and he wants success to now flow at San Siro.

I want to win, win and win,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “There is little to smile about unless you’re able to do that.

The Rossoneri will begin the season as favourites to triumph in Serie A, but the South American has his eyes on an even bigger prize.

I want the Champions League and I don’t feel like an outsider to win that competition either,” he continued.

TS :star:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Bad...

He didn't mention Milan once, he might be tempted to leave if Milan doesn't show signs of challenging for the Champions League.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the title does say Milan 2011-12...

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
87 rated on Fifa 12, the man should be proud!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he should get the same as terry, vidic & piqué

or maybe a bit more than those two

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
^
Should be higher, its crazy that so many premier league fans dont even no who T silly is....

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
My Barcelona supporting friend only heard of him after Barcelona were linked with him..

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
My Barcelona supporting friend only heard of him after Barcelona were linked with him..

:eek:

obviosly your friendship ended there and there :o

Doesnt know Thiago Silva, next im gonna hear he doesnt know nesta...

if he does say that... dementor his ass, make him souless and then call him ginger

how dare you befriend a noob like that! i mean, doesnt know tsilva... kill him if he doesnt know abate

noobi friend

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Actually he respects a lot of the older Milan players like Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Inzaghi but you're right, he doesn't know Abate and worst of all he doesn't know who Maldini is.

He also believes Puyol to be the greatest Captain ever.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Actually he respects a lot of the older Milan players like Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Inzaghi but you're right, he doesn't know Abate and worst of all he doesn't know who Maldini is.

:fp:

Should stop watching football

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.

To not know who Maldini is, how hard you must try to achieve this??? :fp: A man with most marvelous career ever with one club, played for two and half decades, playing in CL finals on regular basis :lol:

Seriously, football in my country doesn't have recognition, but every friend ,whom I mentioned Paolo, knew him already.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

facedesk_RE_How_to_deal_with_an_obnoxious_moviegoer-s590x422-123277.jpg

fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg

:max::max::max::max::max::max::max::max::max::rocketki::rocketki::rocketki::rocketki::flame::flame::flame::rocketwh::rocketwh::rocketwh::rocketwh::uzikill::gun:

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
To not know who Maldini is, how hard you must try to achieve this??? :fp: A man with most marvelous career ever with one club, played for two and half decades, playing in CL finals on regular basis :lol:

Seriously, football in my country doesn't have recognition, but every friend ,whom I mentioned Paolo, knew him already.

Maybe he's too young, and/or doesn't care that much about some leagues. The first time I remember reading Maldini's name was back in 1998, because of Panini World Cup Album. I was 8 years, and Italy had just played a final 4 years earlier, against Brazil. As a Brazilian, it was relevant to pay attention on those players. However, despite retiring just a couple of years ago, Maldini is already a player from the past. For younger people that do not support Milan, it might be less obvious to know him.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
actually he respects a lot of the older milan players like nesta, gattuso, seedorf, pirlo, inzaghi but you're right, he doesn't know abate and worst of all he doesn't know who maldini is.

he also believes puyol to be the greatest captain ever.

kill him

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe he's too young, and/or doesn't care that much about some leagues. The first time I remember reading Maldini's name was back in 1998, because of Panini World Cup Album. I was 8 years, and Italy had just played a final 4 years earlier, against Brazil. As a Brazilian, it was relevant to pay attention on those players. However, despite retiring just a couple of years ago, Maldini is already a player from the past. For younger people that do not support Milan, it might be less obvious to know him.

how stupid...Maldini is one of the legends of the game...arguably the best defender ever to have played the game...

if u don't know who paolo maldini is then u r definitely not a football fan

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Page 1 of "Soccer for dummies" has a full-sized picture of Maldini on it, subtitled "God".

It's true.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Thiago Silva respects Lazio

Milan defender Thiago Silva expects Lazio, tonight’s Serie A opponents, to be a threat in the Scudetto race.

The Rossoneri begin the season as favourites to retain their Italian title, but the Brazilian is impressed by the capital outfit.

“We have a Scudetto to defend and we can’t disappoint the expectations of our fans,” the stopper noted.

“However, Lazio will be fighting, like us, for the title. They have become stronger with Djibril Cisse and Miroslav Klose now in attack.

“I think the game against Lazio will be our most difficult in the League between now and December.”

The Lazio tie arrives just days before Milan’s big European game when they face Barcelona on Tuesday in Spain.

“The championship and the Champions League are two totally different competitions,” the Brazilian added.

“Boss Massimiliano Allegri has made it clear this week that we have to just concentrate on Lazio. We’ll switch our attention to Barcelona on Saturday.”

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Really disappointing first half.

He looked like a child ballwatching.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
You mean he didnt clean Nesta's nappy fast enough :lol:
He just stood there watching how the ball went instead of trying to react, in defense you have to do anything to avoid a goal even if it's just disturbing the attack while heading the ball, you don't stand there looking at how the ball passes in front of u. In fact he seemed to have issues reacting to plays in the whole first half like he's head was elsewhere, needless to say his positioning wasn't the best all through.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yes but so was Nesta.

I am not saying he wasnt at fault or even on his game but he cant be expected to cover right for Nesta and left for Antonini. IMO both goals were Nesta's fault*. Should have Thiago been there to diffuse either or both situations? maybe but to just say he was terrible while giving Nesta a pass "he isnt fit or up to speed yet" isnt right.

I think it was obvious they targeted Nesta and got some love. Switch Nesta's jersey with Papa or Ely or Kaladze etc and you guys would have roasted his display.

*Watched over first half. IMO first goal was team (Thiago Silva, Nesta, Antonini) not covering run and a great control by Klose but second goal was Nesta not reacting well and giving Cisse free header.

Last edited:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Time for a colossal game from TS. Come on TS33!!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to see him man marking Messi everywhere around the pitch. Fuck the zonal marking, old style man x man. I wanna see what the bestplayaeve can do against Thiago.

western-duel.jpg

Schedule