Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this guy is talented .. he will surprise alot of people, trust me

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
NO for me. A douchebag always be douchebag. Another fodder signing

Reaction score
He seems completely unpredictable from what I read. For all you know, such talents could get to a consistent level when playing in a big team with established players.

I'm just being optimistic. I remember believing the hype and taking him in my first FPL team in the season when QPR got promoted. Had to remove him soon afterwards.

But position to position, there's nothing to crib about. We have too many CBs and one more AM is pretty much a top need. Swapping Zaccardo for an attacking player is a perfectly fine strategy. Whether Taarabt is the right player, I dont know.

is AM really a priority need atm? we have like five players who can play on the second line and Ses is probably going to be back next season too. and i mean, taarabt isnt exactly a top class player imo and were suffering in different places.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Worst signing of the century.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham

still douchebag :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Let him come we'll sell him for the double of his value

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
the fans really dont care about taarabt calling milan a steppin stone ..

they have other concerns now ..

and for the guy who called him a douchebag, u noticed milan have signed alot of douches in the last 5 years? alot of them were pretty good players, some of them even got us a championship .. and behaved as well ...

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
:lol::lol: seriously though, who in their right mind would call us a stepping stone and then have the balls to move? He won't win many fans unless he becomes outstanding.

But its okay when the 90 % of the forum say we are not a wc team anymore throw shit at milan, and and i also think he just said the truth when he said barca and real are better..

Its the reality, we are not the team we were 7 years ago.. Wake up people

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol: seriously though, who in their right mind would call us a stepping stone and then have the balls to move? He won't win many fans unless he becomes outstanding.

i would look at it more as who in the right mind would be so shameless to buy someone after he called his club a stepping stone....

barbara terminate the bitch ASAP please and get some dirt on briatore

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
But its okay when the 90 % of the forum say we are not a wc team anymore throw shit at milan, and and i also think he just said the truth when he said barca and real are better..

Its the reality, we are not the team we were 7 years ago.. Wake up people

:fp::fp:
"x is history, it's just a small company today.. but it would still be great for my development :):)!! "
few years later
"Hi X, yeah, about that....do you still need an employee?"

Slmeone should've PR-trained his sorry ass. And we should know much better to sign such players. You'd expect the ultras to fry his sorry ass

edit: Ladro beat me to it. Damn it's hard writing on ipad lol

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang

and for the guy who called him a douchebag, u noticed milan have signed alot of douches in the last 5 years? alot of them were pretty good players, some of them even got us a championship .. and behaved as well ...

No one actually degraded the club they went to. He even explicilty stated that since KPB was a RESERV , he will have the same chance....

Guy is a fuckingdiiot.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,

Being a person who has been MANY Milan games, and seen how upset the fan get when the team looses or plays badly, I can safely tell you that fans DO care about his comments - it just adds injury to insult with the current situation.

Also, who are the douches who have signed in the last 5 years? Cassano, yes of course, Pato -maybe- but I dont recall anyone who disrespected the club publicly........

Last edited:

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
You don't need to, you can dislike whoever you want and this douche is a good one to dislike. these are the types of players that shouldn't be in Milan uniforms and regardless of if he becomes a player here I won't all of the sudden become a fan of his. We need to stop getting people who never deserved to wear the Milan shirt in the first place, this is a prime example. (and we have too many examples already...)

you're right. to be honest, my biggest complaint with the new milan isn't necessarily the lack of trophies or big money transfers, its the fact that what made us different from the other top clubs is now gone: our class, our gentleman players, and the idea that milan is a fancy-suit wearing family.

what i meant was that if taarabt explodes and score 15 goals with 20 assists i will have to admire him. i'll be conflicted though, he's still a giant douchebag. i think the ultras will eat him alive, and there will probably be a conflict with balo, as someone already mentionned earlier

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol @ degrading the club

hardly anybody noticed the comments

you think zlatan, cassano, kpb, robinho, balotelli werent douches before joining milan? please dude

fact is, taarabt is a good player, milan needs him .. so he said some bullshit in the past .. nobody can degrade milan ... he will realize how big of a club milan is when he joins ..

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
lol @ degrading the club

hardly anybody noticed the comments

you think zlatan, cassano, kpb, robinho, balotelli werent douches before joining milan? please dude

fact is, taarabt is a good player, milan needs him .. so he said some bullshit in the past .. nobody can degrade milan ... he will realize how big of a club milan is when he joins ..

they were problematic sure, and arrogant. but they were arrogant AND proven players. this little turd has done nothing in his career and still has the audacity to call one of the biggest clubs in the world a stepping stone BEFORE he even got here.

cassano is the only one who was openly disrepectful on your little list, and he did it when he left not before he even arrived.

EDIT: he's had trouble at every club he's played for, he walked away from the national team and then begged them to take him back (luckily he chose morocco, which is short on quality so they recalled him). this transfer is dangerous because his antics could disrupt a team which is already in crisis. i'd rather have a quiet and bench warming zaccardo, than a guy who's negatives far outweigh his 'good' player status. i hope i'm wrong, again.

Last edited:

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
you're right. to be honest, my biggest complaint with the new milan isn't necessarily the lack of trophies or big money transfers, its the fact that what made us different from the other top clubs is now gone: our class, our gentleman players, and the idea that milan is a fancy-suit wearing family.

what i meant was that if taarabt explodes and score 15 goals with 20 assists i will have to admire him. i'll be conflicted though, he's still a giant douchebag. i think the ultras will eat him alive, and there will probably be a conflict with balo, as someone already mentionned earlier

i think the difference between the game of today and back then .. is that nowadays alot of the class players are "douches"

c.ronaldo for example

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
is AM really a priority need atm? we have like five players who can play on the second line and Ses is probably going to be back next season too.

This season has 4 months to go. Realistically, we have Kaka, Honda, Robinho starting (Robinho as a starter is terrible enough to begin with) with just Birsa as backup. Plan B is to have Mario on the wing with Pazzini upfront, but that leaves us short of CFs. Either way, I'd feel more comfortable with one more AM.

The 2 CM spots have plenty of depth, CBs are covered even if Zaccardo leaves, fullback number is just right.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
I hope we sign him so we can fking punish him on the bench for the rest of the season and let him rot to nothing

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
they were problematic sure, and arrogant. but they were arrogant AND proven players. this little turd has done nothing in his career and still has the audacity to call one of the biggest clubs in the world a stepping stone BEFORE he even got here.

cassano is the only one who was openly disrepectful on your little list, and he did it when he left not before he even arrived.

EDIT: he's had trouble at every club he's played for, he walked away from the national team and then begged them to take him back (luckily he chose morocco, which is short on quality so they recalled him). this transfer is dangerous because his antics could disrupt a team which is already in crisis. i'd rather have a quiet and bench warming zaccardo, than a guy who's negatives far outweigh his 'good' player status. i hope i'm wrong, again.

i hardly believe this guy will have a big impact like that .. during his QPR times he was troublesome but everybody recognised his quality so they kept playing him .. in Milan its a whole different ballgame .. he wont try that shit with seedorf.

Milanista Ross

Beginner
Reaction score
If we go ahead with this transfer, it'll be worst signing next to Matri :fp:

Taarabt has quality once in a blue moon, he's not consistent, loses possession too often and most of all, gets greedy in the final 3rd. :thumbsdown:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
This season has 4 months to go. Realistically, we have Kaka, Honda, Robinho starting (Robinho as a starter is terrible enough to begin with) with just Birsa as backup. Plan B is to have Mario on the wing with Pazzini upfront, but that leaves us short of CFs. Either way, I'd feel more comfortable with one more AM.

The 2 CM spots have plenty of depth, CBs are covered even if Zaccardo leaves, fullback number is just right.

:thumbsup::star: this is what I'm talking about...we need someone who is actually AM, Ribinho is annoying as hell plus he misses a lot. Robinho could benefit from this since he gets along well with skillful players " this is what I THINK cuz he plays much better with Brazil"....Don't know about Birsa cuz it looks to me that he's Honad's sub.. I mean if we get him of course....

---------------------ABBIATE------------------------

Abate----Rami----------------------Zapata------------De Sciglio

----------------De Jong--------Montolivo--------------
-------Honda-----------Taarbat-----------Kaka--------
---------------------Balotelli-------------------------

OR

-------Honda-----------Taarbat-----------Robinho--------

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
:thumbsup::star: this is what I'm talking about...we need someone who is actually AM, Ribinho is annoying as hell plus he misses a lot. Robinho could benefit from this since he gets along well with skillful players " this is what I THINK cuz he plays much better with Brazil"....Don't know about Birsa cuz it looks to me that he's Honad's sub.. I mean if we get him of course....

-------Honda-----------Taarbat-----------Kaka--------

OR

-------Honda-----------Taarbat-----------Robinho--------

What the fuck is going on? Someone who is an actual AM, and then you use Robinho as whatever you're doing, but not Honda and Kaká? Sure, we need another AM, because then we can put both Honda and Kaká on the wings, even though they are AMs. You and Necro, wow, just wow...

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
What the fuck is going on? Someone who is an actual AM, and then you use Robinho as whatever you're doing, but not Honda and Kaká? Sure, we need another AM, because then we can put both Honda and Kaká on the wings, even though they are AMs. You and Necro, wow, just wow...

relax relax man, I didn't say Kaka or Honda can't play as AM...I only mentioned Robinho....I mean Kaka isn't doing that well in that position, plus he drifts to the side a lot + switch positions with Robinho...Honda is Okay since he plays there but it seems that Seedorf like to play hond as RM..so that's why I came up with this.... I have no intentions to talk bad about Kaka or Honda...these are just expectations :thumbsup::D

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

I agree about losing our identity. IMO selling kaka was the first step because the top clubs don't sell their best players... we determined right there and then we weren't going to be a top club anymore. Then what followed was the mass exodus of our older players who helped make this club what it is. Now we have almost nobody here with Milan history and only a player or two of true top class... it's sad to see what we were, respected, classy, defensively strong, capable of beating anyone at anytime, and a family that nobody wanted to leave, to where we are now. The fact that anybody on this entire forum is excited about a player like Taraabt is embarrassing and just shows how far we have fallen. Sad times for true Milan fans.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Move the thread :o almost official

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I agree about losing our identity. IMO selling kaka was the first step because the top clubs don't sell their best players... we determined right there and then we weren't going to be a top club anymore. Then what followed was the mass exodus of our older players who helped make this club what it is. Now we have almost nobody here with Milan history and only a player or two of true top class... it's sad to see what we were, respected, classy, defensively strong, capable of beating anyone at anytime, and a family that nobody wanted to leave, to where we are now. The fact that anybody on this entire forum is excited about a player like Taraabt is embarrassing and just shows how far we have fallen. Sad times for true Milan fans.

I mean come on man, Embarrassing... Really!!!! :D no hard feelings

look at us in the past 5 years , we weren't that great from the beginning, we had quality players but they are gone....I love this club so much, so lets not talk about getting upset and get real...we don't have the money to buy great players like other clubs, but hey this is what we can do...we bring players on a loan and then decide whether its worth it to buy him or not... I'm not defending Taarabat here, but this is better than buying a players that can be a problem later on "eg Zaccardo, Constant right now...etc"
Anyways, all what left for to hope for the better, and get rid of problems right away....Then why not talk about Seedorf being the coach of Milan, he doesn't have experience...but we are happy that Allegri is gone, and hope that seedorf will do a better job :D

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I mean come on man, Embarrassing... Really!!!! :D no hard feelings

look at us in the past 5 years , we weren't that great from the beginning, we had quality players but they are gone....I love this club so much, so lets not talk about getting upset and get real...we don't have the money to buy great players like other clubs, but hey this is what we can do...we bring players on a loan and then decide whether its worth it to buy him or not... I'm not defending Taarabat here, but this is better than buying a players that can be a problem later on "eg Zaccardo, Constant right now...etc"
Anyways, all what left for to hope for the better, and get rid of problems right away....Then why not talk about Seedorf being the coach of Milan, he doesn't have experience...but we are happy that Allegri is gone, and hope that seedorf will do a better job :D

I still 100% support what I wrote but you are entitled to your opinion too

Schedule