Marcio Amoroso Thread

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
If he hoped to the WC, he should go to a team like Lazio or others, because Milan is very strong and we have 3 super strikers, so he can not have enough chances. And he shouldn't go to a weak team, because the weak team doesn't have enough good play-maker to help him.

But what i mean is if he comes Milan because of he hoped WC, i think his dream can not come true. :head:
No man, he won't be called up for WC, Brazil have super talented strikers, no place for him. As I said, he is over. That's it. Ah, 1 painful thing, Brazil have super talented player and they use them all, Azzurri also have talented player and they leave them at home.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't have to worry too much about Amoroso. You guys all know how rabbit COWARD is! He never dares to use Amoroso in a Seria A game.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
i think it's a tactical transfer.ancelotti won't let him play.and we will sell this guy at the end of the season.we need a real 4th striker.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I really agree with you, because Sheva, Gila and Pippo are so crazy. I think Amoroso doesn't have any chance in the rest of this season. We should sell him ......

What a pity, he had been a great striker, but now ........

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i still think amoroso or vieri doesn't matter...we made a mistake with buying vieri last summer.we tried to cover this mistake but with another mistake with bringing amoroso.lot's of energy,money,time are going to rubbish.really madness. :mad:

we need a true striker who can change the game like pippo but also will like to sit at bench most of the time. :D

Reaction score
strikers gone AWOL

Redsun said:
i still think amoroso or vieri doesn't matter...we made a mistake with buying vieri last summer.we tried to cover this mistake but with another mistake with bringing amoroso.lot's of energy,money,time are going to rubbish.really madness. :mad:

we need a true striker who can change the game like pippo but also will like to sit at bench most of the time. :D

I must agree with your first statement, on the second yes we need a quality striker, but bench time? well no, if we don't have the advantage on the scoreboard then the coach has to act decisively and make the switch, waiting till the 89th minute is just not good enough, most of (if not all) Rossoneri are not use to a draw let alone losing! :cool:

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
I'm suprised he is still at Milan actually, i think he should move on, move to Sampdoria, Palermo or Udinese or sth, he isnt going to get anything with Milan.

Although he may be that kinda player, who loves to be paid for warming the bench.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
step-up said:
I must agree with your first statement, on the second yes we need a quality striker, but bench time? well no, if we don't have the advantage on the scoreboard then the coach has to act decisively and make the switch, waiting till the 89th minute is just not good enough, most of (if not all) Rossoneri are not use to a draw let alone losing! :cool:

because of we are Rossoneri ,everytime we will have lots of good-quality players but they should see that sitting at bench is also a part of this culture.rossoneri culture. :D

there should be an alternative for every player.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
We need backup player , just think when Inzaghi was injury, maybe Sheva or Gila miss some matches. However the bench player should be an young one, who is willing to accept that position

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
cccp said:
We need backup player , just think when Inzaghi was injury, maybe Sheva or Gila miss some matches. However the bench player should be an young one, who is willing to accept that position

Definitely . It is quite useless for old players to join AC Milan as 4th striker unless they want to get good salary and warm the bench . As long as Sheva , Pippo and Gila are playing , there is hardly a place for 4th striker .We should invest on some young striker with a great future and potential ahead of him. Thus Milan could teach him new skills to make him become a world class striker . Age should be not more than 25. So when Pippo finally retires :conf: , he would be able to replace him fully.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want Hernan Crespo back to this team instead of poor Amoroso.

we should sell him as soon as possible.but i think selling this guy won't be so easy.he's not the guy who played fantastic for Udinese many years ago.He's very weak now. :rolleyes:

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Redsun said:
I want Hernan Crespo back to this team instead of poor Amoroso.

we should sell him as soon as possible.but i think selling this guy won't be so easy.he's not the guy who played fantastic for Udinese many years ago.He's very weak now. :rolleyes:

He can always return to Brasilian league, im sure there are teams that would like to have him.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Raja-AC said:
I would like to see Henry here in Milan :cry:

And who would give up his place for Henry? He won't like to be on the bench for more than 3 games, even less...
I would like to trade Amoroso for Oliveira, who is in Sao Paulo...

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thank you Amoroso for your goal at the very last seconds of the season.

We won't forget you.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
yeah grazie Amoroso

next season, hope he'll get more chances of playing... ;)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Great penalty!

GRAZIE!!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Thanks for the goal, and hope u will score more in next season

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
cccp said:

one name...ardemani :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
At least, he is a brave player, i don't think anyone has the confidence to kick that PK.. ( Although it didn't useful because of Juve 2-0 Reggina ).

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
glad he opened his account today.

fmpv , I think we cannot have a better SUB striker than amoroso

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who better to score our last goal of the season? :)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
BMWTaylor said:
i think for sure he is stayin' next season... if Kaka allows him to take the PK... it shows that there are talks regardin' him stayin'... a good way to start the next season for him... at least he has opened his Milan account...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Better if it was Dida :D But Amoroso scoring is also good.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pipa said:
Better if it was Dida :D But Amoroso scoring is also good.
I can't argue with that. :) I don't think he's kicked a penalty since scoring against Timmy Howard in that ManU friendly in 2004.

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
honestly, i am not sure why and what he is doing here :head:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Happy b-day Marcio....yeah he still plays for us, let's not forget about it.

Schedule