The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shebinho

Beginner
Reaction score
With 130 millions and we are selling bacca for sure and some fodder players we can get to 160-165 millions, our transfer targets for ST position: Aubameyang(70mill), Bellotti(45-50 mill) ; Wingers : Keita Balde (25-30 mill), Bernardeschi (35-40 mill) Midfielders : Dahoud (15-20 mill) , Badelj (15 mill), Fabregas (25 mill) , Pellegrini (25-30 mill), Fofana (20 mill) Defenders: De Vrij (30-35 mill) Mussachio but i don't think so he is so injured prone, the prices are my opinions considering the players contracts.
My team:
Bellotti 45
De Vrij 35
Bernardeschi 40
Badelj 15
Dahoud 20
For Pellegrini roma have option and can't see it to not used it, maybe we can let them to have wilshere and take lorenzo for us, but i can see us for some of the players to go with loan with options (Fabregas, Conti, Barreca).

Iguessthisisit

Primavera
Reaction score
Fucking moronic analogy, SES have put down the deposit and made a payment, and have moved in (having a say in transfers and the running of the club).

Like i just wrote, first you buy the whole club! not just paying for only depositum, that is nothing. And then you can start with transfer talk or else all this future transfer discussion is a waste of time. If the takeover fails.

Last edited:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Like i just wrote, first you buy the whole club! not just paying for only depositum, that is nothing. And then you can start with transfer talk or else all this future transfer discussion is a waste of time. If the takeover fails.

They've already bought like 30% of the shares bruh. It wasn't just the deposit, the submitting more more to buy shares, the march 1st date is to buy the remaining 70%~ shares left. The only reason they haven't bought everything is because of the Chinese government making a big deal at the amount of money being invested overseas

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Top Free Agents This Summer (according to Transfermarkt) :
Santi Cazorla , Jesus Navas , Yaya Toure , Pablo Zabaleta , Lucas Leiva , Lucas Lima , Sead Kolasinac , Mario Balotelli , Gael Clichy who you going for ?

sead and under certain conditions yaya

no to the others

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With 130 millions and we are selling bacca for sure and some fodder players we can get to 160-165 millions, our transfer targets for ST position: Aubameyang(70mill), Bellotti(45-50 mill) ; Wingers : Keita Balde (25-30 mill), Bernardeschi (35-40 mill) Midfielders : Dahoud (15-20 mill) , Badelj (15 mill), Fabregas (25 mill) , Pellegrini (25-30 mill), Fofana (20 mill) Defenders: De Vrij (30-35 mill) Mussachio but i don't think so he is so injured prone, the prices are my opinions considering the players contracts.
My team:
Bellotti 45
De Vrij 35
Bernardeschi 40
Badelj 15
Dahoud 20
For Pellegrini roma have option and can't see it to not used it, maybe we can let them to have wilshere and take lorenzo for us, but i can see us for some of the players to go with loan with options (Fabregas, Conti, Barreca).

belloti 45 but one year contract left injury prone de vrij 35 and why would you want badelj for and dahoud wont leave under 30

we should try to get

130+20 niang 30 bacca=180 mil

lukaku-60+
verrat-60
mussachio-20
and one more md for 40+ kolasinac free

shebinho

Beginner
Reaction score
belloti 45 but one year contract left injury prone de vrij 35 and why would you want badelj for and dahoud wont leave under 30

we should try to get

130+20 niang 30 bacca=180 mil

lukaku-60+
verrat-60
mussachio-20
and one more md for 40+ kolasinac free

I'm trying to be realistic because i know without CL we don't have chance for players like lukaku and verrati.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
AC Milan could try and tempt Romelu Lukaku away from Everton
AC Milan's new Chinese owners are willing to pay huge wages to bring in Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sergio-aguero-leave-manchester-city-9802501

Top scorer of the EPL :eek::eek::eek:

LUKAKU.jpg

Take him just to piss of the italian wannabes like Foderuda :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol: massaro you PL whore

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: massaro you PL whore

source.gif

If the fodder of the EPL can beast it in Sarri A...can you even imagine the lift their best players would give to Milan... just look at what Tevez did to Juve.

I want Milan to be great again... and i give zero facks as to where the players hail from. Quality over nationality me ol Foderuda :D

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
At least 35-40M.

Mbappe is The real deal is. way more talented than martial and dembele The beat talent out of France since Henry The kid is a pure talent. Chinese should do everyrhing to signe him

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I mentioned him a few weeks back(looked solid against us) Nobody seems to know much about him though. You can't say one is better than the other at this stage in their careers.

What about Dembele at Celtic? the SPL is a pony league but at 20 the kid looks to have a bright future ahead of him. Plays somewhat like Auba.

Yes but fofana looks better technically, and looks like he would suit our style of play better

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I wonder if there will ever be a day Ikita doesn't have his panties in a bunch.

I'll get him crotchless for Christmas :D

He might strangle me with it but then he'll be forevermore known as the biggest ****** in Trinidad :lol:

#ChooseYourMenRightBitch :o

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mbappe is The real deal is. way more talented than martial and dembele The beat talent out of France since Henry The kid is a pure talent. Chinese should do everyrhing to signe him

I'll keep an eye out for him in their tie vs City. But if what you say is true then he's gonna cost us upwards of 50M :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule