Ronaldo

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
although Albacete is a low level team, and their defenders surely don't know how to defend, Ronaldo is really a real talent (as well as Zidane)
I don't know how he is as a man, but he is the best striker in the world (sorry, even I like Sheva very much). I regret that he did't come to MIlan
Anyone watched that game, Ronaldo and Zidane are amazing !!!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
I don't know how he is as a man

Is this about that Dynamo Kiev game?

I also like Ronaldo, but he doesn't play like this every game.
Sheva, on the other hand, does tend to do very well every game.

If you look at goals scored, Ronaldo scored 5, Sheva scored 9. And it's a little harder to score goals in Italy.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Ronaldo is surely not the best striker in the world!!!Sheva,Henry and Adriano are much better than him now!!!

S

superman_1899

17-und-4 said:
Ronaldo is surely not the best striker in the world!!!Sheva,Henry and Adriano are much better than him now!!!

well i agree with the part where shevchenko and adriano better than ronaldo... but not henry... bcos all arsenal players are very much suited for arsene wenger style of play... thats a fact...

and as for ronaldo... he was plague with injury, and according to history those, who undergo some sort of surgery, they will unable to perform like how they use too... but as for ronaldo goes, i think he is good compared to those who have gone through the same sort of faith...

thats all for now, see ya n have a nice day....

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Ronaldo may be going to through a barron run, before Albacete that is. Ronaldo was doing what he did against Albecete every single game of the 55 game season before his knee injury. Even after his knee injury, he is still the best IMHO, well thats a fact.

1. Ronaldo
2. Sheva = Henry = Adriano.

I would like to see the day when someone else scores 35 and 37 LEAGUE goals for Barca at the age of 20 and 21.....without the knee injury he would have been up there with the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
ronaldo

ronaldo used to be the best striker around but now ,adriano is d best ,then sheva,henry etc.Wished he played for milan instead of inter we could have brought out d best in him

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
This is one player that I loved all my life..no matter where he was or how fat he was :D...I don`t care what people say..he IZ one of the best strikers in the world. He made football fun to watch for me. A true legend.
Plus I think he`z better then Adriano-even now.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
17-und-4 said:

HELLLLL YEAAA
WEARING 5XL JERSEYS SO PEOPLE WILL HE SAY HE LOOSES WEIGHT .

THIS MY STRIKERS RANKING

1. ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO, THIERRY DANIEL HENRY and LEITE ADRIANO

2. WAYNE ROONEY. RUUDGERS JOHANNES MARTINIUS VAN NISTELROOY AND ROY MAKAAY

3. RONALDO LUIZ DE LIMA NAZARIO ....

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
As someones said already, Sheva is way better, Sheva is lifting this team and score almost every freaking game. Even if he doesn't score one today, he'd score 2 next week. Ronaldo doesn't play good constantly, he's more a money player that a true lover of football. We all remember how he left Barca & Inter. That's the answer on your question how he is as a person.
Zidane is something else, play totally different position,
give his 200% every game, tackle and defend, a truly complete player!
I gotta admit he's the best!

1. Zinedine
2. Andrei

3, 4, 5, 6... others...

A freaking fact!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
We all remember how he left Barca & Inter. That's the answer on your question how he is as a person.

Ohhhh! I thought he was talking about the Real-Dynamo game where Ronaldo got hit two times in the nuts. That was hilarious...and kinda sad, but Raul was laughing at him. :tongue:

I just figured out there's more smilies :devil2: :beer:

And I'm drifting waaay off topic....sorry

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
ROSSONERI7 said:
HELLLLL YEAAA

THIS MY STRIKERS RANKING

About ur rankings....(ie Ronaldo 3rd)

HAHAHA ROONEY AND RVN AND MAKAAY BETTA THAN RONALDO....haha we have a few clowns here.

Ronaldi is the best....and always will be - even last year he scored 25 goals in the La Liga...u watch him now after the 2 against albacete...

Ronaldo at his best was second behind Pele (strikers)

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
pnut408 said:
WHY ARE WE YELLING???

LOL

Rossoneri has to have the funniest post I've ever seen. We're all entitled to our opinions, but Rooney in 2nd place???!!! I can tolerate Van Nistelrooy, but Rooney?? C'mon man. How could you put Rooney in front of Ronaldo?

Anyway, to get back on topic, Ronaldo has been one of the best forwards on the planet since his teenage years. Who else can truly say that? I don't know if he's better than Shevchenko, but at this time, I'd put them at the same level, along with Henry. They're the three best forwards in my opinion. Adriano is close behind, but should be the best striker in the world within a couple of years. His technique and pace are amazing when you take his power and size into account; stunning player.

I should add though that at his pick, no striker I've ever seen could match Ronaldo.

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
Rooney/RVN/Makkay better then Ronaldo? LoL..I don`t think so!

Right NOW...Sheva is better. But Ronaldo is always one of the best strikers in the world.

When they asked Maldini who he feared most as a striker...he said that he doesn`t fear anybody...but if he has to answer the question...he worries most Ronaldo. :)

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Rivaldo-11 said:
About ur rankings....(ie Ronaldo 3rd)

HAHAHA ROONEY AND RVN AND MAKAAY BETTA THAN RONALDO....haha we have a few clowns here.

Ronaldi is the best....and always will be - even last year he scored 25 goals in the La Liga...u watch him now after the 2 against albacete...

can say whatever you want. Ronaldo ain't nothing to me.
where is the problem if Ronaldo is 3rd?
you might not like it but it is MY ranking.
the fact is right now ronaldo isn't better than all those players listed.
maybe he was when he was in barca.
is real madrid- albacete the only game you watched this season?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
ROSSONERI7 said:
can say whatever you want. Ronaldo ain't nothing to me.
where is the problem if Ronaldo is 3rd?
you might not like it but it is MY ranking.
the fact is right now ronaldo isn't better than all those players listed.
maybe he was when he was in barca.
is real madrid- albacete the only game you watched this season?

Agree 200%

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
ROSSONERI7 said:
HELLLLL YEAAA

THIS MY STRIKERS RANKING

u spoilt the list adding rooney,d guy sucks

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ROSSONERI7 said:
thanks bro.
most (not all) of real madrid and ronaldo's fans are so unrealistic

I know, usually whoever comes to RM start playing poorly and only care about the money. Heads up for Figo and Zidane, but the rest ....

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pixiraver said:
u spoilt the list adding rooney,d guy sucks

Lol, Rooney is great talent, he is still so young. I personally hate him but you gotta give it up to a guy.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Lol, Rooney is great talent, he is still so young. I personally hate him but you gotta give it up to a guy.

and having Rooney in your front line is a gaurrantie of goals, like sheva adri makaay rvn henry. they don't score every 10 games

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Nata said:
Rooney/RVN/Makkay better then Ronaldo? LoL..I don`t think so!

Right NOW...Sheva is better. But Ronaldo is always one of the best strikers in the world.

When they asked Maldini who he feared most as a striker...he said that he doesn`t fear anybody...but if he has to answer the question...he worries most Ronaldo. :)

True. The other player that is feared by Maldini is Chris Waddle.

But on the topic. Ronaldo is good when he's in his zone and when he will drift out of it nobody knows. Doesn't matter if he's fat or not this guy is a nighmare for all defenders. His cross over steps still does the job although he started it way back in 1997.

The only flaw that he has is his lack of heading and passing skill. But no worry, in real he got the likes of zidane, figo, beckham to deliver him the pass. In the NT Ronaldinho, Kaka (and Rivaldo before) spoilt him.

And he also has the perfect sense to score to win the publicity. For example in 2002 although he was the top scorer and won the WC, nobody felt he would win the FIFA Player if year award since he only scored few goals with his new club Real and didn't really impress during his last season with Inter (crying on the bench at the Olimpico when they lost to Lazio at the last day of the season and virtually gave the tittle to Juve)

What did he do? To silence all the critics and to ensure he got the award, he scored the winning goal at Intercontinental Cup in Japan in December). Match winning goal in a highly publicized game. That's it. He got his award.

Last edited:

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Rivaldo-11 said:

Not really,Maradona is on the 2nd,no doubt.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
17-und-4 said:
Not really,Maradona is on the 2nd,no doubt.

Lol yea.
I'd even put Maradona as a number 1

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Agreed. When Pele was named the 1 footballer of all time, this was decided by FIFA officials who favored the clean image of the Brazilian.

The fans voted for Diego, though, through FIFA website. At the gala dinner Diego said the award is for the fans and snubbed the rest of the attendants by leaving early after receiving his award.

But seriously, I think Diego is better, nobody had the ability to control the game singlehandedly (not always the result). IMHO, only Zidane was ever close to that.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
I doubt Pele is the best even Brazilan.

Last edited:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
btw lads and lasses.

Sheva is the worlds best striker. 20 goals, and its md way thu Novemeber.

Sheva > *

Ronaldo at Barca and PSV (96/97?) would be near the best footballer ive ever seen. He isn't half of what he was.

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diego Armando was the best and noone yet came close to him.
He was playing with all his heart, he was just ridicolously damn GOOD!
He was born to be the football greatest!
As what Michael Jordan was for the basketball, Maradona is for football!!!!!!!