Champions League & Europa League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Udinese came crashing down real hard. That was their fourth defeat in a row since they froze out Iaquinta. This is sad shit indeed.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
milan*7 said:
Three Clowns? Just out of curiosity, who are the other two? :D

I was mocking the NT nick name The Three Lions to Three Clowns. But just in case you already knew it, the answer to your questions: David James and Owen.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
A: Bayern Munich Juventus
B: Arsenal Ajax
C: Barcelona Udinese
D: Man Utd Villarreal
E: Milan PSV Eindhovenson
F: Lyon Olympiakos
G: Liverpool Chelsea
H: Inter Rangers

gaizka22 said:
The new CL sea
has started. Who do you think will qualify for the next round? I hope the thread will last until the season end..:)

Group A
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Brugge
Rapid Vienna

Group B
Arsenal
Ajax
Sparta Prague
FC Thun

Group C
Barcelona
Panathinaikos
Werder Bremen
Udinese

Group D
Man Utd
Villarreal
Lille
Benfica

Group E
Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke
Fenerbache

Group F
Real Madrid
Lyon
Olympiakos
Rosenborg

Group G
Liverpool
Chelsea
Anderlecht
Real Betis

Group H
Inter
Porto
Rangers
Artmedia Bratislava

My pick (the first club mentioned is not necesarry the group winner)
A: Bayern, Juve
B: Arsenal, Ajax
C: Barcelona, Udinese
D: ManU, Villareal
E: PSV and an Italian club who won cup 6 times
F: Real, Lyon
G: L'pool, Chelski
H: Inter, Porto

Your pick?

kaka'andsheva

Banned
Reaction score
who will champions league this year?

real madrid
goalkeepers:note 9 -casillas is world class goalkeeper.
defenders:note:7.5-roberto carlos is not old roberto carlos.salgado passed his best and ramos is inexperienced-only reliable defender is helguera
midfielder:note 7.5 their defensive midfielders are not world class.zidane is too old.only beckham finds his best self.they lack creativy in midfield.
strikers:9.5 ronaldo is always ronaldo.raul found his best self.robinho is very good reserve for them
juventus:goalkeepers:note 10 abbiati is great goalkeeper and there is buffon who is one of best keepers in the world.
defenders:9.5 their defense is ageing but they have one of best defense in the world.thuram is always solid and cannavaro showed last year that he found his best self.they have one of best left back in the world named zambrotta.their right backs are not world class but zebina and blasi are solid right backs.
midfielder:note:9 they have best defensive midfield partnership but they lack creativy.nedved is always reliable.he is too strong so he can play at least 2-3 years at highest level.camoneresi is inconsistent player but he is great
strikers:note:8.7 trezeguet is their only regular goalscorer.ibrahimovic should score more.ibrahimovic is very good player,he is great dribbler but he is one of the worst finishers in serie A.there is del piero.he is always useful.
chealse:goalkeepers:note 9.5 petr chech is reliable goalkeeper.cudicini is great reserve for him.
defenders:note 9.5 they have one of best defense in the world
midfielders:note 9.5 their defensive midfielders are great.their wingers are great.lampard is great goalscorer.they have very good reserve for them
strikers:note:7.5 they dont have any world class striker.drogba is very good striker.
barcelona:goalkeepers.note:8.5 victor valdes is very good goalkeeper but he is not reliable.they dont have any reserve for valdez
defenders:note:7.5 they have only one world class defender named puyol.also gio and belletti are not good on defending.
midfielders:note:9.5 they have great midfield.
strikers:note 8.8 they have only eto'o.if they lost him,they will depent on maxi or esquerrero.
ac milan:goalkeepers:note:9.5 dida is one of the best goalkeepers in the world.kalac is reliable reserve for him.
defenders:note:9.5 cafu feels his age but stam can replace him.nesta and maldini are best partnership in the world.maldini doesnt feel his age.just look at his perfonmances on the pitch.marek jankulovski is one of best left backs in the world.
midfielder:note:9.5 creative milan midfield should work on tackling.milan solved this problem with vogel.he is great tackler.gattuso is more talented vieira or emerson but vieira is far better than gattuso on defending and tackling.kaka' passed second year syndrome too.
strikers:note 9 they have best striker in the world named shevchenko.gilardinho didnt adapt milan yet.we know he is great striker but he needs some time to adjust milans style.vieri is useless and inzaghi is always injured.if not he is out of favour.

ı dont know who will win champions league this year.but for me juventus,chealse and milan are fave to win champions this year.
what do you think about that?

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
i can't see chelsea winning the CL... that's all i feel about them.. though they have a strong team..but the most i will see them winning is EPL... can't really say about juve since i don watch them play... :)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
AC MILAN faw shaw :) ...ahhhhh i really want! U have no idea how much i want my AC to win this year CL...my favorite wish !!!!

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There are a lot of factors which have to happen to become CL winner.
I think that everyone of the best european teams like Milan, juve, inter, bayern, chelsea, barcelona, lyon are on the same level and we'll need a lot of luck to win this trophy.
When the group stage is over, you'll realize that the next round can be our last and so on...
I hope we'll end up in the final against barcelona and can beat them again!

Rex

Reaction score
Matchday 3, somewhere on other fixtures, I wish Bayern will be slashing and beating up The Old Lady at this newly their home base, Allianz Arena. Commentary the match is much required, especially Passion for *9* could report the whole post match alive. :D ;)

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Rex said:
Matchday 3, somewhere on other fixtures, I wish Bayern will be slashing and beating up The Old Lady at this newly their home base, Allianz Arena. Commentary the match is much required, especially Passion for *9* could report the whole post match alive. :D ;)

Yes, Juve to lose tonight their luck is about to end!! :D
nandrolonep.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
halfblackwinner said:
i can't see chelsea winning the CL... that's all i feel about them.. though they have a strong team..but the most i will see them winning is EPL... can't really say about juve since i don watch them play... :)

Agreed i will say fav For me are 1 Milan , 2 Barcelona , 3 Inter , 4 Juve , Real Madrid

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
halfblackwinner said:

You are not missing anything by not watching Juve they play even more defensive than Chelsea!!!!!! :D Say no more...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Rubemerda is going down baby :dance:

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
I watched the highlights of Bayern's first goal, scored by Sebastian Deisler, and I can only say this: FORZA ABBIATI! :D

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Juve definitely outclassed by Bayern, their consolation goal was very lucky. Btw, I watch manchester united game too, and Park is came as substitute and become their skipper at the moment.

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
rossoneroid said:
Juve definitely outclassed by Bayern, their consolation goal was very lucky.

For me, both Muenchen, and Juve are boring teams, You might disagree with me.But I hate the way they play.The only thing that cheered me about this match's Munchen proved that Juve is the favourite among Italian referees, not European ones.Yet I still am rooting for Juve to crush them at Delle Alpi.I'll go for all Italian teams when it comes to CL.
rossoneroid said:
Btw, I watch manchester united game too, and Park is came as substitute and become their skipper at the moment.
Monster United, or I'd like to call them Moron United once again couldn't live up,'red devils' tag :head:, it suits us better.Most boring game ,I dare to say.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yan Dao said:
I watched the highlights of Bayern's first goal, scored by Sebastian Deisler, and I can only say this: FORZA ABBIATI! :D
Oh man, what a riot ! The gift that keeps on giving, LOL... Gotta admit I was cheering for Juve for UEFA CL Game reasons + cos I probably hate Bayern more than Juve, damn, what a letdown of sorts....... but watching Abbiati was fun as hell :D

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Oh man, what a riot ! The gift that keeps on giving, LOL... Gotta admit I was cheering for Juve for UEFA CL Game reasons + cos I probably hate Bayern more than Juve, damn, what a letdown of sorts....... but watching Abbiati was fun as hell :D
Do you support any bundesliga team, Passion?

Rex

Reaction score
Well done Bayern for beating that Crap Old Lady. ;) Nothing more than satisfaction for Bayern to be the first team to end their current unbeaten records thus far. And revenge get the job done is so sweet.... :tongue:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Rex said:
Well done Bayern for beating that Crap Old Lady. ;) Nothing more than satisfaction for Bayern to be the first team to end their current unbeaten records thus far. And revenge get the job done is so sweet.... :tongue:

Bayern will be the first team to beat Juve in CL, while Milan will have the honor to be the first team to beat them in Serie A. Trust me!

Anybody who wants to beat Juve should really learn how Bayern dominated Juve. I don't know if things could've been different if Viera played. They were out-muscled in midfield.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
rossoneroid said:
Juve definitely outclassed by Bayern, their consolation goal was very lucky. Btw, I watch manchester united game too, and Park is came as substitute and become their skipper at the moment.

yeah. captain Park. :tongue: i think he is the first asian who has ever been a manU's captain.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Chelsea is unstoppable :(. Great game @ Istanbul. Inter beaten by Porto, Rangers 0-0 with Artmedia \o/ what a great day :cool:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I think we sud have a 'Serie A' thread pinned up.

Any1 watch Inter/Roma game? 1 friggin out of this world Adriano free-kick, you missed, if you didnt see the game. But the best part was my guy Veron's kick-off with Totti. Awesum.

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Milan will advance to Semifinal. That is what I want to see. If we'll get a luck, we'll try to advance the Final. I think and hope, that we'll beat Blues in CL Final. It would be the greatest perfomance

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
MaGasTeR said:
Chelsea is unstoppable :(. Great game @ Istanbul. Inter beaten by Porto, Rangers 0-0 with Artmedia \o/ what a great day :cool:

Now Chelsea lost against Charlton in the English cup,i don't think they are unstoppable. :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
17-und-4 said:
Now Chelsea lost against Charlton in the English cup,i don't think they are unstoppable. :)
They are not interested in english cup :tongue:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
MaGasTeR said:
They are not interested in english cup :tongue:
Well, I think it's not because they're not interested in English Cup cause they still play some of their key players.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milanetto said:
Milan will advance to Semifinal. That is what I want to see. If we'll get a luck, we'll try to advance the Final. I think and hope, that we'll beat Blues in CL Final. It would be the greatest perfomance

Well, don't get ahead of yourself. First, we need to get out of the group.

fenerkolik

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ANELKA - HEINZE - RONALDINHO - SERHAT
Gatorbasu said:
Well, don't get ahead of yourself. First, we need to get out of the group.
You must forget to 6et out of the 6roup...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fenerkolik said:
You must forget to 6et out of the 6roup...
Stop making stupid comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.