Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

M10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona10
you read my mind ......

crazymilangirl said:
most of our players are 30+ ......

That is true .... :star:

crazymilangirl said:
so it would be better to buy some young talent

That what I am talking about .... :cool:

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Yuchen Fish said:
In my opioion, Ronaldo is not a lazy player. I mean when he plays in Brazil, he always plays 100% + very hard work, i think he is a patriot. But when he plays in Real, he looks very very lazy + maybe his running distance is only longer than GK.

So i don't think we should get him. Because i don't think he love Milan. Only his country can make him play 100%, the club for him just money but not football.

the reason why he isnt doing well @ real is because he is not happy there, take adriano @ inter for example.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
burimi said:
the real madrid star ronaldo sometime this season had pointed 4 leaving real madrid,so what you people thinking,can he be a good solution to be signud up in our club?!
Give me a break...NO, HELL NO!!!!!!!

devil0

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini,kaka
ronaldo is not the player he was. he is now fat slow and old.
he still thinks he is the best and bossess everybody around
he will also cause problem at milan. we dont need him.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
He is getting old,his fat,his totaly out of shape,his not inform why the hell would wee want him here?

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"I say no to Ronaldo, as it’s impossible to get close to a Real Madrid player without getting bled dry" Galliani

Well Ronaldo is not even an option so this thread doesnt make sense anymore. Good he isnt coming

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Ronaldo is still as influential a player as he was back in his prime... he is settin' the trend of star players becomin' tubby... Cassano has followed in his footsteps and now play for the same club... i guess they can laze around together & munch on all the local delights Spain has to offer... a new teammate candidate is Ibrahimovic... he is gainin' the needed pounds & have demonstrated the same attitude... he would really be welcomed by them... together this trio will dominate Spain... even Ronaldinho with all his god-given skills will pale in comparison to any of them...

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Ronaldo is still as influential a player as he was back in his prime... he is settin' the trend of star players becomin' tubby... Cassano has followed in his footsteps and now play for the same club... i guess they can laze around together & munch on all the local delights Spain has to offer... a new teammate candidate is Ibrahimovic... he is gainin' the needed pounds & have demonstrated the same attitude... he would really be welcomed by them... together this trio will dominate Spain... even Ronaldinho with all his god-given skills will pale in comparison to any of them...
LOL, true :D

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Torcida said:
Ronaldo wants to play in the United States in the future

By TALES AZZONI, Associated Press Writer

WEGGIS, Switzerland (AP) -- Brazil striker Ronaldo wants to play in the United States later in his career.

"Right now I have a contract with Real Madrid and I'm only thinking about the World Cup, but without a doubt, the American market is one of my goals for the future," Ronaldo said Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ronaldo reportedly turned down a recent $120 million, 10-year offer to play for the New York Red Bulls in Major League Soccer.

Ronaldo's manager, Fabiano Farah, told the Estado de Minas newspaper that Ronaldo refused the offer because he is happy playing in Europe, where he intends to stay for several years.

"A transfer to the United States right now would not make sense," Farah said. "He still has several challenges in European soccer."

The 29-year-old Ronaldo will start for Brazil when the defending champions debut in Germany against Croatia on June 13. Ronaldo is tied with Pele with 12 World Cup goals and is only three shy of becoming the World Cup's leading scorer.

He had various injuries at the start of the year and played sparingly for Real Madrid, scoring only five goals in the team's first 19 matches.

Ronaldo will be playing in his fourth World Cup. He was 17 when Brazil won the tournament in 1994 in the United States.

In 97 matches with the national team, Ronaldo has scored 61 goals. When the striker is on the field, Brazil has lost eight times.

galliani said that milan didn't need him, and for me that's true!!!!
why don't he go to US? he can get a lot of money + learn english maybe? :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Neeskens Wants Lucas Neill At Barcelona

Hiddink's assistant Johan Neeskens wants to bring Australia and Blackburn defender Lucas Neill with him to Barcelona.

Neeskens is currently assisting Hiddink, but will join Rijkaard's coaching team after the World Cup.

Looking to make his first contribution to Barcelona's squad, the Dutchman has zeroed in on Lucas Neill, who has been impressing for the Socceroos in the World Cup.

"Why not? Of course," he responded to the Sydney Morning Herald, when further asked if Neill could make it at the big clubs.

"Lucas has proved he can play at a very high level - he was solid, concentrated for 90 minutes (against Brazil).

"He has already shown with his club (Blackburn) he is a player for a very high level. He could play for any of the best clubs."

Should Neill move to Barcelona, he will be the first Australian to play for the Catalans.

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=80315

Awesome player. One of the best defenders Australia has ever produced. His rapid development over the past 12 months has turned him into a consistent World Class defender. His display in the World Cup has been brilliant. Especially against Brazil and Croatia. One tackle he did on Ronaldinho was classy.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
San Paolo said:
His display in the World Cup has been brilliant. Especially against Brazil and Croatia. One tackle he did on Ronaldinho was classy.
I will certainly second this. I was wondering why not many had noted his displays this far. He has enjoyed a good first round, and the Land Down Under is still around thanks to performances like his.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
el pibe de oro, Cruyff, Francescoli, La Rosa, Batistuta, Baggio, ShevaIdol
I wish Real Sociedad but for real i belive farza would do it again, or Real Madrid

Inxta Real Sociedad, Anoeta, Azkagorta!

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Boban, van Basten, Kaka, Sheva, Etxeberria,Guerrero
ritchthofen said:
I wish Real Sociedad but for real i belive farza would do it again, or Real Madrid

Inxta Real Sociedad, Anoeta, Azkagorta!

I would like Athletic Bilbao to do so but unfortunately this is unrealistic :cool:

AUPA ATHLETIC

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The poll's been fixed here as well.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE LEGEND PAOLO MALDINI... Roberto Baggio... Gilardino... Buffon... Pirlo... Beckham... Figo

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Unfortunately, Barca.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I like Valencia, but this one is a two horse race between Barcelona and Real Madrid. And Real Madrid will win it, because Capello does know how to win league titles.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I believe the champion should belonged to Barca again. They had already had a lot of great players like Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco, Marquez, Puyol. And they also buy Goudjohnson, Zambrotta and Thuram to improve the team stronger, so i don't think Real Madrid will have any chances in the new season.

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Real Madrid...signed good players...will win La Liga and reign in CL too...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
i believe that Barca can win again in this year.

Forza Etto
Forza Ronaldiho
Forza Deco
Forza Ex-Milan Player (The Coach)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
crazy4milan said:
this one is a two horse race between Barcelona and Real Madrid. And Real Madrid will win it, because Capello does know how to win league titles.
Totally Agree :beer:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Oh I forget MESSI, MESSI, MESSI!

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
even i know it's too hard voted for valencia.
hope barca shit is over this year.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Milanista4_Life said:
Real Madrid...signed good players...will win La Liga and reign in CL too...
The CL? Nah, I see an upset in there(the upset being an italian team between Palermo, Chievo or Roma or the upset being Lyon).

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Looks to be a two horse race between Barca and Real, but then Valencia has made a few good signings and since Villareal is out of Euro they'll be all focused in the league. Predicting something like this ...

1. Real
2. Barca
3. Valencia
4. Villareal

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
crazy4milan said:
I like Valencia, but this one is a two horse race between Barcelona and Real Madrid. And Real Madrid will win it, because Capello does know how to win league titles.
Oh, I forgot about Capello... I hope he can win it.

Rex

Reaction score
Real should fix their prime problem by now, it's so called their physical strength. And the likes of Cannavaro and Emerson already flooded the squad, I think Don Fabio might be covering the 'cavities' up in terms of weak/supple regular line-up which this has always been major problem for them over the years. Added working not as unit team and their downhill mentality cost them as well. Don Fabio clearly needs time for 'rebuilding' his squad.

Cannavaro for the backline, Emerson for holding midfield, and the rest which remains speculation who will the player be joining to fill in Zidane's role.

Barcelona, as a well-organised team by far, obviously keen to keep momentum ahead. The arrival of French defender Lilian Thuram and his former club's team-mate, Zambrotta would easily see Rijkaard further making right selecting + rotation squad in every major competitions shall they participate in. Subsequently retained the La Liga title was one of task get the job done by Rijkaard last season.

I see both coach's capabilities shouldn't have been questioned at all. So in the end, it all depends on coach's managing to try best to their available resource + revised strategy that effects the game-plan though.

My thoughts come up, I forsee Barcelona will have a good start. :D

I can't wait for their clash. ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I believe again, Cannavaro will become another unsuccessful defender in Real Madrid.
Emerson is OK, but i don't think he will do as well as he did in Roma and Juve.