The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
lamela for only 30 :fp:

and roma .... :head:.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in this market, where unproven kids(marquinhos) get sold for 35 million+ and the best defender in the world gets sold for 42? :g:

grazie :gt:

We appear to have sold him for 46m, not 42m, which still is a lot for an injury-prone world class CB even if he should be worth a lot more than Marquinhos. Not to mention, PSG probably knew Berlu weren't going to accept TS' new wage demands.

EDIT
Not to mention, it was a very similar situation. Same interested clubs(PSG & Barca). Both players preferred Barca, who are increasingly desperate after a CB of their type, but weren't going to spend more than 30-35m on a defender. PSG had to "only" pay 5 to 15m more than Barca to win the bidding wars.

Last edited:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
ROMA LOST WIND AND KAPPA AND GOES FROM 13 MILLION TO ZERO

NEWS AS ROMA - Roma is the only club of A not to submit any commercial agreement with a sponsor (waiting for the contract with Nike 2014/15) and in a single season and 'went from a total of 13 million (6 by Wind and 7 from Kappa) to zero. It 's analysis Sporteconomy to take that reviews the data on jersey sponsor a few hours before the start of the new season. The team AS Roma among those who have not yet four main sponsor (Rome and Lazio, Catania and Verona, which, however, has two minor sponsors), that's never happened before.
The crisis affects the world of football tricolor: confirmation comes just from the data on jersey sponsor, which this year has seen a decline by as much as 18% compared to last year, for a total of little more 'than 69 million Euros of revenue, compared to 84 a year ago.

-

That say's a lot about Roma's financial status. 69 million revenue when De Rossi and Totti alone earn around 23-24 millions after tax.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"a very good one"

best defender in the world.

ffs pepe was sold to RM for 30million. :lol: :fp:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
"a very good one"

best defender in the world.

ffs pepe was sold to RM for 30million. :lol: :fp:

I think Galliani is as pissed as you that he had to sell Silva. But he had no other choice, it was Silvio's decision.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
other than rio who went that high for a defender? Silva needed exorbitant money, we offloaded ibra with him :thumbsup:

Grazie :gt: its not like silva is a world cup winner or a cl winner like maldini or nesta, yeah very solid defender but not worth 11 million per year

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Galliani is as pissed as you that he had to sell Silva. But he had no other choice, it was Silvio's decision.

in this market, he should have got 65 million for silva alone.

discount for his old friend leo :proud: :gt:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Berlusconi should hire levy to sell players, raiola as a super agent when we want to buy players and then galliani can continue taking the credit :gt:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
other than rio who went that high for a defender? Silva needed exorbitant money, we offloaded ibra with him :thumbsup:

Grazie :gt: its not like silva is a world cup winner or a cl winner like maldini or nesta, yeah very solid defender but not worth 11 million per year

He is the best defender in the world as of right now. at least 55 + :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Not champion enough

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
So Willian is off to Chelski.

So Hazard, Mata, Schurlle, KdBruyne, Oscar, Moses and Willian for 3 spots. Wow.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
To get Rooney?

I think Rooney would be determined to prove to United he is still at his best.

Mourinho as his manager, would help ensure it too.

Just my personal view.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

meanwhile mexes is definitely worth 8 mil a year

:gt::gt::gt:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

a well rounded 9 eh? very nice

how much does zapato earn? wow! for the same price of silvas wages we now have mexes and a shoe:star: now thats what i call is good business

il dottore is my hero :gt::gt::gt:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Genoa reached an agreement with Racing regarding Centurion (whom we've been linked with in Jan) according to Pedulla.

Great signing for them, this guy is the future.. hes quite similar to Di Maria. Let's hope :g: is behind this or is at least keeping an eye on him.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Genoa reached an agreement with Racing regarding Centurion (whom we've been linked with in Jan) according to Pedulla.

Great signing for them, this guy is the future.. hes quite similar to Di Maria. Let's hope :g: is behind this or is at least keeping an eye on him.

Great :thumbsup:
He got potential and he is on our range now.

Really wanted him in Serie A cause he's a very entertaining player. First cause he is talented and gritty. Second cause he has kind of Suarez pain in the ass attitude. Most average fans will hate him, and that's always something I look forward.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Really wanted him in Serie A cause he's a very entertaining player. First cause he is talented and gritty. Second cause he has kind of Suarez pain in the ass attitude. Most average fans will hate him, and that's always something I look forward.

agree :thumbsup: would be perfect if we switch to 4231

however, don't take it as done, Pedulla is quite reliable, but so far hes the only one reporting ''its done''

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio

Lazio makes offer for Burak Yilmaz: the details

The hunt for a striker continues. President Lotitio didn’t exclude Burak Yilmaz, he also made it clear the offense needs to be improved. According to Manuele Baiocchini, Lazio has offered 9.5 million plus bonus for the Galatasaray striker, but the Turkish club isn’t lowering their demand of 14-15 million. The Matavz option is still a possibility. Lazio is ready to make a move…

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Centurion, Cirigiliano, Mugni.. all of them were pretty hyped and linked with us just a while ago. I didn't expect two of them going to smaller Serie A clubs, while it's been very quiet around Mugni. Has Centurion been unimpressive since last summer?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, Centurion was going to Anzhi at the time we're interested. But he got a serious injury, required surgery or something and that stalled his sale and he still has not recovered totally.

Argentine clubs are broken. They're desperate to sell.

Last edited:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, Centurion was going to Anzhi at the time we're interested. But he got a serious injury, required surgery or something and that stalled his sale and he still has not recover totally.

Argentine clubs are broken. They're desperate to sell.

Did someone say desperate?
84add8dd3ea5c0eb2250031a9e9b332209619a57cd5a7ed6217a2ea4a7fdf65298d279b258e316670.jpg

I'm listening.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Some EPL news:

Arsenal have been told by NUFC that they will have to bid 20m pounds for Cabaye, Arsenal started the bidding at 13m. Flamini is close to signing. Arsenal have also supposedly made inquiries for Benzema and Di Maria.

In tandem, Newcastle line up Gourcuff as Cabaye's replacement.

Spurs plan to splash the proposed Willian money on Hulk now.

Sunderland have had a bid for Bradley of Roma rejected.

United supposedly have made a big bid for Toni Kroos.

Liverpool have agreed a deal for highly rated Derby County midfielder Will Hughes.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They payed around 6 mil for 50% and loaned Laxalt to Bologna.. great signing for merda

Oh snaps really? I just saw on transfermarkt it said 4.8m...wow I was surprised @ how cheap it was...no wonder, I probably saw it wrong.

Anyways, Taider is worth 12m?

Schedule