Milan Legend
Reaction score
wow naples and juve players getting emotional over a shitty supercoppa

even we won it in 2016 haha ffs

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I only reserve childish posts to respond to children. And as seen from the pathetic attempt at a taunt (ooh Australia ooh Kangaroos ooh) its clear why.

Forget kangaroos mate. You wouldnt even be able to best a Koala.

How about you first learn how to count eh?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It always amazes me how angry you sound in ur posts. I mean is it that serious? Lmaoooo

Do you even have a chill mode installed in your brain?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
It's not ungratefulness my friend,he's simply just don't rate Paolo at all because he has other person in his mind who he thinks is more qualified than Paolo(Luis Campos) and you know how stubborn he is,too "proud"never want to change his opinion no matter what :lol:

I rate Gazidis?s idea on young/international/modern players. Maldini would have made a team full of short term old players (and Italians/Serie A players) like his old Milan of 15 years ago was. Football does not work that way today.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I rate Gazidis?s idea on young/international/modern players. Maldini would have made a team full of short term old players (and Italians/Serie A players) like his old Milan of 15 years ago was. Football does not work that way today.

:lol::lol::fp:

Samu - stop dropping packages at VS's door
- He cant handle the product

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Dude mind ur business

we don’t call the General ‘Dude’

But I guess we do tolerate racist posts, Qass.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

40M or thereabouts for the group stage.

More importantly the rebuilding of Milan?s brand will be well and truly started at that point. Right now, the world hears whispers of Milan competing in Serie A for the title, next year all of Europe gets to see this team in action :)

And then it snowballs from there hopefully.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It always amazes me how angry you sound in ur posts. I mean is it that serious? Lmaoooo

Do you even have a chill mode installed in your brain?
You think this is angry kiddo lol?

If you are gonna argue with the grownups, try acting like one first thing.

Trolling you is probably the easiest thing to do. Heck, you end up trolling yourself.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
sometimes I miss necro. his vision is vulture kryptonite

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Moncada arrives to a meeting with Maldini. He opens his laptop and presents a player called Otavio. He has all his stats since he was 15 years-old and hours of video analysis. He then talks extensively about his personality on and off the field, his playing style, skills and how he can fit a specific role in Milan that Pioli is looking for. He says what his coaches, colleagues and family says about him. He has his contract details.

Maldini listen but he seems a bit doubtful. Then turns to his assistant and says "please, check what they think of him in the Rumour Commode"

Amazing. :lol::lol::lol:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
So all the young players have arrived to leave in summer and be replaced with older. The project :lol:

You mean the older ones like Mandzukic and Meite who are currently also here for 6 months?

Who knows what will happen in the summer. Something good I'm sure.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
No problem for Fikayo #Tomori to #ACMilan from #Chelsea . Rossoneri expected to have him already today in Milan for visits and signatures. Only a small delay of a few hours linked to bureaucratic issues: the central will be the first non-EU English (Flag of United Kingdom outside the EU with Brexit)

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
Deal closed, as told yesterday. Race against time by the #Milan to have available #Tomori for the match against Atalanta ⌛

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Young promising players ( i use promising lightly because some could he 1st team starters in all teams in the world ) @ Milan FIRST TEAM:
GK: Donnaruma
RB : Kalulu ( because Calabria is too old )
CB : Gabbia
LB : Theo Hernandez
Midfield : Tonali & Benaccer ( because Kessie is too old )
RW : Saels
LW : Hauge
CF : Leao

But but .. where is the AM ? Where is the second CB ? Where is the project ?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, you just discribed Theo as we all would since we have eyes to watch our matches and see day in day out what he does without checking a heat map first, no?

Agreed, RRs heat map would look completely different tho, and he's a LB too

Not everyone watches every Milan game. Data is for people to get an idea of what?s happening by just looking at a snapshot. Someone who doesn?t know Theo will look at this and be very surprised even if we?re not.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wow naples and juve players getting emotional over a shitty supercoppa

even we won it in 2016 haha ffs

They know it?s going to be the last trophy they have a chance of a winning for a long, long time.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Yes, in the end it all boils down to patterns. But biologically speaking it also boils down to evolution. The patterns that our brains electrical signals/impulses are following have evolved throughout human history. I mean we were not even as close to being 'intellectually smart' 50 000 or even 10 000 years ago as we are now. Our skulls and brains have gotten bigger at an astonoshing rate. The fact that the brain has the ability to change in that way must mean there is something more to it. Maybe the way we are when we trip is the way our brain will evolve into and function 1000-100000 years from now and have those senses in everyday life - not just when we stimulate them. As I said, the brain being able to perform in that way must mean something more. The patterns of the electrical signals/pulses will shift with evolutionary process and make our brains more effecient and be able to detect dimension/-s, have more senses that are able to detect these dimensions but are only able to now with stimulations, more brain capacity, activity, better perfomance, intellectuality etc...

The brain evolved quickly when the environment gave more chance to reproduce to smart people, now it doesn't, idiots reproduce more.

I think such evolution gave us already immense potential but also, vulnerability to mental diseases and other weaknesses.

I think that more than simulate a more evolute brain, psychedelics gives us a synthesis between our ancient, emotionally resilient brain and our evoluted high performing brain.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Afaik, LSD/mushrooms basically disconnect the usual neuron pathways and allow neurons that never usually connect to get in touch (roughly speaking). Recent studies have shown this is very effective in breaking bad habits.

:thumbsup:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
No player burn the bridge before even going to the other side.
Ofcourse he should say Chelsea are his priority.
Idea its to bring him here & show him whats its like to be a part of a team.
Look @ Diaz when he first joined & now.
At the end its more about him proving to be worthy to stay.

:thumbsup:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Young promising players ( i use promising lightly because some could he 1st team starters in all teams in the world ) @ Milan FIRST TEAM:

Absolute joke. #retirementhome

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

:thumbsup::lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The #Milan is very close to #Tomori . Only the latest signatures of the #Chelsea for the 6 month loan. The English defender ready to land in Milan tomorrow and make himself available with the #Atalanta
@ChelseaFC @acmilan @Gazzetta_it

6 m loan...

6 month loan.
High buyout clause or no buyout clause at all.

Not any better than Kalulu at aerial duels despite being 5-6 cm taller and more experienced.

Praised mainly for his athleticism.

200.gif

I can do without Tomori and this loan deal.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You misunderstood me.I never said said he was a villain of some sort lol...Look it's simple,if the likes of Lille can sold their player for 60,70 million while we the fucking AC MILAN could only sell 40-50 millions for our best players for example, it's incompetence and yes ultimately Gazidis is the man who hold the responsibility since he has a final said on the finance matter.So yes he is an idiot if he only managed less than what we should get...Why it's that hard to understand??:fp:

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing :head::head::head:

Let's get clear now shall we?You think it's the SD responsibility for the players who get sold regardless how much.I disagree.Ideally any sane Sporting Director won't sell their best players at any price because their job is to build the most competitive squad they can.Unless off course the boss told him to do so.That's what I thinking anyway.

Offcourse Maldini is not blameless.For every players that he sign regardless of cost or budget excuse or whatever reason it is,he is responsible for that because it is his fucking job.Don't tell me it's a Gazidis fault if Tonali for example become a flop.The person who said so is either trolling or a genuine idiot.I choose the former...
Easy there, didn't meant to offend you

Okay, I'll try to make long story short: There's a certain habit in here to give Maldini the credits for everything good this club does and to blame Gazidis for everything bad happening. Like: Maldini is a great technical director (not sporting director, that's Massara), look at this great team we're building. But then someone negotiated the 50M buy-out-clause in Bennacers contract, no? Certainly not Gazidis. It's not him who does put a buy-out-clause in our players contracts. Nevertheless, if a club came by summer and activated it, I can already see how everyone and their moms would jump on Gazidis and suddenly come up with the narrative "well, it's ultimatively him who's responsible, isn't he?"

It's this deliberate choosing of who to put the blame on that bothers me. Again, he's the CEO, he has nothing to do with valuating the players to be sold, setting their price and negotiating with other clubs. I guess - yes, I guess 'cause I won't pretend to have perfect insights - it's Maldini and his team who carries those kind of dealings and takes final decisions.

To be clear: concerning that villain thing, I'm not saying you do. There's that one post of yours tho who indicated it strongly that you did, that's why I asked you if I got you right.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No player burn the bridge before even going to the other side.
Ofcourse he should say Chelsea are his priority.
Idea its to bring him here & show him whats its like to be a part of a team.
Look @ Diaz when he first joined & now.
At the end its more about him proving to be worthy to stay.

Not only that, it was a Chelsea made video for the Chelsea youtube channel. They have an agenda to make the team look good for other prospective young players.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, Tomori immediately: he arrives tonight or tomorrow. Junior Firpo advances, but everything is postponed to Monday

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If he accepts a buy option to be included in the contract it means he is convinced and has accepted Milan. Lets see if there will be an option.
Not necessary.
Even if there was an option he can refuse to join Milan.
Option is to force Chelsea to sell not the player to join.

6 month loan.
High buyout clause or no buyout clause at all.

Not any better than Kalulu at aerial duels despite being 5-6 cm taller and more experienced.

Praised mainly for his athleticism.

200.gif

I can do without Tomori and this loan deal.
Where did you get there is no option ?!!!!
Also if we plan to buy him, for me Roma is gone.
If Tomori can replicate his form with Chelsea here & Maldini felt he can improve then thats already an upgrade over Roma.

Not only that, it was a Chelsea made video for the Chelsea youtube channel. They have an agenda to make the team look good for other prospective young players.
Fukyu the dickhead, not praising Milan & shitting on Chelsea on Chelsea's channel.
Cancel the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule