Thiago Silva Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you watched Fluminense in Libertadores, did you see Thiago Neves? He's a great player, Milan could have signed him that time.

yeh i did, i wanted Milan to sign him more than silva at that time:D, its sad what happened to him tho, went to hsv and failed:head:, now hes at al hilal, which are a good club in a good league, but its no europe.

HSV didnt give him a fair chance, do you know what really happened over there?

PedroBR

Primavera
Reaction score
yeh i did, i wanted Milan to sign him more than silva at that time:D, its sad what happened to him tho, went to hsv and failed:head:, now hes at al hilal, which are a good club in a good league, but its no europe.

HSV didnt give him a fair chance, do you know what really happened over there?

I really don't know, he was and is very very good. I think the coach of the german team didn't like brazilians.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Thiago is better than Pique/chiellini/carvalho/ferdinand/vidic/whoever calum wanks on:D

but that doesnt mean they much worse than him, all of them are world class, Thiago silva is just the perfect modern CB.

:D:star::star::star:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I gotta agree.

Is it just me or did he make a major jump this year too? He was damn good last year. But now he seems more aware, smarter etc. on top of all his physical gifts.

I got no doubt in a couple years he can be our new 'nesta' leading line and lifting player next to him

I also mentioned it, he was great in his first season in Italy, but in the current season he's even more impressive. Thiago is def. a smarter player now and he also is better tactically. It's good he plays with Nesta, there he learned much and still can learn more, but overall he got better compared to his first season with Milan. Absolutely a monster in defense and overall a perfect CB for Milan, he can be our leader in the back for so many years.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan!

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
for all you tards out there who think lucio is a better defender than either nesta or silva here's a review of his performance v. lazio.

Lucio 5.5
Caught out of position so many times tonight that it makes me cry a little. Recklessly galloped forward and left much space for Lazio to exploit. Did well whenever he was in his own box, which was actually rare tonight, and seems to have lost his quicksilver legs as he was not very dangerous in attack either.
- goal.com

I know goal isn't the most reliable reference, but a rating is a rating and goal always favors players like lucio who tries to attack even when in defense... Out of position, attacking multiple times from the CB position??? Disgusting.... this is the Lucio I was always used to, never in position, never smart, just very talented and strong, and thus, to me, never among the best even though people would rant and rave about him being the best. Honestly, there was only one year where Lucio was a truly WC CB and that was last year under Mourinho bc Mou has the balls to tell Lucio to sit his ass back and actually play defense.... long story short, I will never in my life see a review with this crap written in there about Silva or Nesta I will put my bottom dollar on it... hence, both Nesta and Silva are much better than Lucio (unless Mou is his coach)

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
So ?
That point not show is TS is better defender than lucio :lol:

I'd think TS is better than Lucio now though, play with nesta's really good for your career. Now hope he can take backline leading lesson as well.

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Did anyone see the banner of Silva with the stopping sign in his hand?
I would love a pic of that one.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Did anyone see the banner of Silva with the stopping sign in his hand?
I would love a pic of that one.

I did not see it, but now I really want to.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Was so afraid when he took that knock in air battle, why on the earth Allegri played him???

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm waiting when he makes this superb run and one-two with somebody and scores. Then I come here and write 3+3=6. In memory of Baresi he shall produce such goal!

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
This says he picked up an injury yesterday during the game.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Official site:

THIAGO SILVA: A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE

Il responsabile sanitario dell’A.C. Milan, dott. Ganluca Melegati, comunica che il calciatore Thiago Silva si è sottoposto stamani a risonanza magnetica che ha evidenziato la lesione del corno posteriore del menisco mediale del ginocchio destro. Il calciatore, in accordo con lo staff medico rossonero, si recherà a Rio de Janeiro per un consulto con il professor José Luiz Runco, medico della Nazionale brasiliana.

Omg.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
Incredible how Allegri didn't put Sokratis instead Thiago.

Shit fucking shit

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I cannot even begin to put into words how pissed off I am right now. Allegri risked our two best players (Ibrahimovic and Silva) in addition to Ambrosini, Robinho, and Flamini in an entirely meaningless match...

Now, we'll likely have to go 10-15 matches or so without our best defender and arguably our best player this season.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Double tile for Milan: Flamini to stretching and injury to the meniscus Thiago
09/12/2010 14:27 by Matt Calcagni
Source: acmilan.com

AC Milan, with a double statement, made known the conditions of Flamini and Thiago Silva:

The person responsible for the health of AC Milan, dr. Ganluca Melega, Thiago Silva announced that the player underwent a MRI this morning revealed that the lesion of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus in his right knee. The kicker, according to the Rossoneri medical staff, will travel to Rio de Janeiro for a consultation with Professor José Luiz Runco, the Brazilian national team doctor.

The health officials of AC Milan, dr. Ganluca Melega, announced that the player Mathieu Flamini has undergone a magnetic resonance imaging this morning that showed the lesion of the medial collateral ligament in his right knee. The player has begun to functional rehabilitation. The prognosis is 3 / 4 weeks.

How long does that injury usually keep the player out??

I read that Samir Nasri had the similar injury and was out for a month, so i just want someone to confirm it.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Incredible how Allegri didn't put Sokratis instead Thiago.

Shit fucking shit

yeah, fucking shit :( can't believe that, why Thiago, he's our best defender, we need him :cry:

it will be really hard times without him, can't imagine to miss him again, like last season, that is a real shock now for Milan

Allegri will certainly regret now to have played with Thiago and not Sokratis. I thought Thiago is ok, though there was one moment in the match he got a knock on the knee, maybe he got injured there and that in a meaningless match we lost anyway. It hurts to lose another great player due to injury, I'm so sad now :cry::cry:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he played the rest of the game on it, so hopefully it isnt as serious as it sounds.

Now I really hope they play Sokratis in his place, we need the athletic ability

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
WTF Silva Injured we are fucked :cry: :: he is our best player fuckkkk

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Incredible game. Could it have been any worse?

Return as soon as possible Thiago, Milan needs you.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fucking hell!Well i guess the good thing is that out of the next four fixtures only Roma is the though one,at least on paper.

We have from December 12 to 9th January : Bologna,Roma,Cagliari &Udinese.I really hope Yepes can step up for this 4 games.

Schedule