The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2018, 00:59   #13301
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
No doubt, even our slow wingers would do well if we have one visionary playmaker.

The problem is "who"
I cant think a name but Pirlo, the old sith.
Maybe Kovacic, but not so sure whether he is a natural playmaker or not.
#cescwecan

Signature
Old 16-04-2018, 01:10   #13302
crazyultras
The Wise Baboon

we have CFs that can't score and people are asking why we need a top CF
just stunning
if we had a good CF like icardi higuain or immobile instead of kalibitch, we could have won many many games this year, a top striker is the guy who can score from a half chance
kalinic gets Max Size chances and can't score, because he is a fraud of course
Old 16-04-2018, 01:17   #13303
R.Akbar
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
#cescwecan
Ah yes
#cescwecan

Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
Old 16-04-2018, 01:22   #13304
R.Akbar
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
we have CFs that can't score and people are asking why we need a top CF
just stunning
if we had a good CF like icardi higuain or immobile instead of kalibitch, we could have won many many games this year, a top striker is the guy who can score from a half chance
kalinic gets Max Size chances and can't score, because he is a fraud of course
Vardy scored a lot not because he is vardy.
But because he had Mahrez and a supportive midfield led by kante (with kante around, the rest could play wider & higher)

If we have 3 strikers, i repeat THREE, that couldn't score. I'd blame the supply of the ball

Signature
Old 16-04-2018, 01:30   #13305
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

one CF? we need two

kalinic must go

1 world class, and another decent one.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:36   #13306
Neo'82
Always On Point

With Wolves sealing promotion to the premier league for next season. Mendes will likely try and take Silva to the EPL. His asset has depreciated this season and the premier league is the ideal shop window to raise the value.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 16-04-2018, 01:43   #13307
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Sell Kalinic and use Bacca’s money for a top CF. Probably can have 30-35m just from selling them and sign someone like Morata from Chelsea at a cut price deal for say 40m. I want us to get Vidal too but I just don’t think he’ll come to a club that doesn’t play CL. Ideally I’d love us to sign Morata, Depay and Vidal.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:26   #13308
Buske
World Cup Winner

If we cant score, thats problem of a striker, not playmaker. I know, we can always create more and make even an average striker score.. but thats not the point.

OFc, thats if everything else works. But for now, not only our attackers cant score.. but noone in team cant score.. not even midfielders or anyone else
Old 16-04-2018, 02:35   #13309
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

I love Gattuso. But let me just say grit will only get you so far. We are so fucking predictable, we telegraph every move down the wing, it is waaayyyyy too easy to breakdown our attacking moves.

Isolating Hakan on the sideline (he does one of two things everytime)

Getting Suso to play lots of defense (so then he's gassed and can't counter attack effectively)

Why the fuck is Dollar getting more touches on the ball than our midfielders. Top tier teams do not pass the ball back to their goalie this much.

This team lacks confidence, creativity, speed, killer instincts. And we are PREDICTABLE as fuck!

Signature
Old 16-04-2018, 03:45   #13310
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
I love Gattuso. But let me just say grit will only get you so far. We are so fucking predictable, we telegraph every move down the wing, it is waaayyyyy too easy to breakdown our attacking moves.

Getting Suso to play lots of defense (so then he's gassed and can't counter attack effectively)

Why the fuck is Dollar getting more touches on the ball than our midfielders. Top tier teams do not pass the ball back to their goalie this much.

This team lacks confidence, creativity, speed, killer instincts. And we are PREDICTABLE as fuck!
all top teams are pretty much predictable, the difference between us and them is the pace and speed of attack only. ours is slow so defenses have time to organize themselves

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Old 16-04-2018, 04:31   #13311
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomx View Post
+ pirlo , vidal , chiellini , bonucci , barzagli , caceres , licht , marchisio , buffon.

and no need to mention his performance in CL games
his team couldn't qualify from the group stage

Dude STFU . fuck conte and his fans .
2010 milan team was much stronger yet conte went undefeated for a long period and pipped us to a title. That is very i think pressive. He revitalized their team.

Last edited by Soldier_of_god; 16-04-2018 at 06:47.
Old 16-04-2018, 04:35   #13312
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post

we play 433 with 2 slow players and no creative midfielder ofc we are predictable. This team needs new players nothing much Gattuso can do
Old 16-04-2018, 05:10   #13313
R.Akbar
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
2010 milan team was much stronger yet conte went u defeated for a long period and pipped us to a title. That is very i think pressive. He revitalized their team.
We slipped in 11/12,
But I'd point at B&G's transfer policy for the rest of Juve title run.

IMHO, Juve's most decisive transfer during that time was Pirlo & Tevez. Which was suited really well to Conte's tactics.

Signature
Old 16-04-2018, 06:47   #13314
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

They dintget tevez till the season after when they won the title for the second time iirc. So
Old 16-04-2018, 07:02   #13315
fray

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
we play 433 with 2 slow players and no creative midfielder ofc we are predictable. This team needs new players nothing much Gattuso can do
This team needs a quick winger. Deulofeu did fit in like a hand in a glove at Milan, i think that a winger like Lozano (PSV), Keita Balde (Monaco) or Leon Bailey (Leverkusen) would fit into Milan. (We need rapid wingers)
Old 16-04-2018, 07:14   #13316
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
Vardy scored a lot not because he is vardy.
But because he had Mahrez and a supportive midfield led by kante (with kante around, the rest could play wider & higher)

If we have 3 strikers, i repeat THREE, that couldn't score. I'd blame the supply of the ball
The bold section spells it out. Pace plays a role of course but without precision there can be no end product. No supply no goals we dont have the luxury of cf who can create their own chances even Sheva needed Pirlo, Rui costa and Kaka but Sheva had the ability to create something himself (as did many strikers before his time).

Our play is very predictable and frankly Capello was correct in the modern game suggesting technique over tactics. Tactics can be taught - learned over time technique on the other hand cannot we need greater diversity and need more technical proficient players if they also have pace/speed all the better but efficiency is the key.

with a more creative midfield who can also track back and defend we will see much better results. Grit and determination will get you so far but you need to create and finish your chances until we do we are in limbo we will struggle to challenge.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:47   #13317
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Heard it's year 1 and we have only lost one match in 2018

Is this true? Can I get a confirmato?

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:39   #13318
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Lets not take things out of context. We also won two out of last eight games. These 3 rieinforcements better not be some mirabelli "hidden" gems.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 16-04-2018, 10:59   #13319
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt

i remember dzeko was biggest joke cf in europe 2 years ago ... see how things changed (skip first 30s)

in kaliGOD we trust

Signature

Gaetano F. Intrieri: Savic as far as I know is done. They are dealing with Rashford and Godin as well as Rabiot for June.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:22   #13320
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Heard it's year 1 and we have only lost one match in 2018

Is this true? Can I get a confirmato?

100% confirmed.

According to sources close to Rnb haters, we can do better with a better coach
Closed Thread