The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:31   #41
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Arsenal PL away record

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:17   #42
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
I am going to san siro for the first time ever to watch this match. Hopefully it’s gonna be worth it with a milan win.

Forzaa!
sigh
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:22   #43
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It'll be seriously weird if we don't win by at least a 2-goal margin.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:36   #44
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
It'll be seriously weird if we don't win by at least a 2-goal margin.
this over confidence brings me back to many L's milan have received over the years.

hopefully rino and the boys are humble, this is going to be a very difficult game, and the fact that the first game is at home puts us at a disadvantage.

I expect wenger to come in with a 3-4-3, defend deep and try to get a result on the counter, he has done it numerous times in the past 2 seasons.

Last edited by Sage; 06-03-2018 at 09:38.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 10:01   #45
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

They don't have Aubameyang or Lacazette playing for this?

I got a good feeling about Cutrone for this game.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 10:10   #46
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Blud fam pre match interviews?
I think Troopz is gonna skip this one. Meanwhile Arsene says he will not step down ... who will Arsenal fans support?

Signature

Old 06-03-2018, 10:21   #47
Jasper
Maldini tier

2.5 - 3.3 - 2.65 were opening odds for this game ... now:
2.05 - 3.30 - 3.50

Sure most betters like Milan chances so they pool 75% for us but I don't like it. They have always been clear favorites in the tie.

Signature

Old 06-03-2018, 12:39   #48
hakim
Senior Team Member

“Astori” on our jersey please.
hakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 12:59   #49
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I think Troopz is gonna skip this one. Meanwhile Arsene says he will not step down ... who will Arsenal fans support?

Just like always...a bunch of nobodies.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 16:13   #50
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
I am going to san siro for the first time ever to watch this match. Hopefully it’s gonna be worth it with a milan win.

Forzaa!
Have a good time. Believe me, you'll be in love with San Siro, it will be one of the most exciting experiences of your live, entering the San Siro for the 1st time in your lige, with that wall of a crowd in front of you. Undescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
they are in their worst form, their morale is super low, they are pathetic club and never win anything
they have fragile mentality and have to play in san siro
i dont see any reason to not destroy them
atleast 3-0 will be acceptable
I'm not that sure how well the boys did get over the Astori death. Head and concentration is the most important thing in football, Gattuso's last few weeks are the best proof of this. Hope the lads can stay focused on the game and that the shock hasn't kicked them out of their mental tenure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Arsene really is a disgusting person. He should have stepped back or refused a renewal long time ago if he had any love for this club. Just a greedy old man who exactely knows that there is no other place on earth he'll get half the money or attention he's getting from Arsenal.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 16:17   #51
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

They'll be up for this game. This tie is literally their season at this point. They will have a lot of pressure and could on easily shit the bed like Arsenal does so often, but they will probably be motivated at least at the start.

Still no reason not to go through though. Welbeck vs our back line, kessie can overpower their back like, Suso can beat their fullbacks, cutrone will have the centerbacks on edge all game, then the form differences. We match up nicely with them.

Not expecting easy game though. Best that could happen is we score early and they crumble under the San Siro
Balo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 16:58   #52
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Not sure where this overconfidence comes from. I think we have a good chance of winning this but the overconfidence is baffling

Arsenal have quality players and can actually beat us on a good day. We have on a good streak now and they are on a terrible streak so that is good for us but stop talking about them like they are Benevento or something. Their EPL form means nothing for this game

We also caught a break with their 2 main strikers out of this. Lacazette and Aubameyang are better than our strikers but are both out of the tie so they are left with Welbeck

Hopefully we keep a clean sheet
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 17:13   #53
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
Not sure where this overconfidence comes from. I think we have a good chance of winning this but the overconfidence is baffling

Arsenal have quality players and can actually beat us on a good day. We have on a good streak now and they are on a terrible streak so that is good for us but stop talking about them like they are Benevento or something. Their EPL form means nothing for this game

We also caught a break with their 2 main strikers out of this. Lacazette and Aubameyang are better than our strikers but are both out of the tie so they are left with Welbeck

leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 17:20   #54
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default EL round of 16 - Milan vs Arsenal 1st leg 08/03/18 19:00 CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
noway enjoy it man.. My uncles spending the week in Milano ( was supposed to watch the derby ) but hopefully he ll witness a win at SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
Cool mate. Enjoy the experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Nice, have fun!
Thanks brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
Great stuff... let us know how it goes. Hope the team doesnt disappoint on your inaugural visit.

Btw. from where did you buy your tickets and which tier?

We bought it from this website:
http://www.tickazilla.com

And according to a danish “review” (trustpiloten.dk) site it has 5/5 stars, which is rare..

This will be our view:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
nice, post pics and put out a RnB banner
I will post pics, dont know about the rnb banner though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Have a good time. Believe me, you'll be in love with San Siro, it will be one of the most exciting experiences of your live, entering the San Siro for the 1st time in your lige, with that wall of a crowd in front of you. Undescribable
Thaanks.. I truly cannot wait to experience it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
sigh
What now ?

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 17:33   #55
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Arsene Wenger is probably the most over-rated manager in the history of modern football (okay, maybe right after Andre Villas-Boas and Luis Enrique). If Gattuso keeps the motivation right and does not allow the team to become either too cocky or too nervous, we should beat them.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 18:05   #56
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Qaas hold that WingerIn banner up high

with a R&B signature down there

or it didnt happen you going to SS !
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 18:08   #57
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post

3-0 Milan
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 18:22   #58
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
they are in their worst form, their morale is super low, they are pathetic club
This is true. But it's also why we should be worried.
They show up when they are ruled out and crumble when expectations arise, as is typical of pathetic clubs(eg. Naboli).
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 18:58   #59
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

A mate of mind who supports man utd reckons arsenal will beat us cause they have nothing to lose. Their entire season revolves around europa now because its their only pathway to qualify for ucl. I was like, ypu will be surprised. Keep underestimating milan. 14 games no losses.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:00   #60
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

I am not saying we have better players. Arsenal have better quality players without doubt but we play better as a unit and thats why i believe we will win the europa.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote