The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 01-04-2018, 19:29   #1001
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
This made me give up CL hopes. In any case, we are a few good signings away from being a sure thing for fourth place.

We have been great since Christmas, but you're going nowhere with that first half of the season.
What?

Inter plays Juve as well. And I doubt they will do better than us.

4th spot will be decided by the derby and the remaining games.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 19:31   #1002
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Idk we almost always hit the post when playing against Juve. Seedorf vs Juve as coach, we hit the post and had the ball just move slowly along the goaline but never in. Montella's Super Cup we hit the post with Bacca iirc. Today Calhanoglu. I think Kalinic hit the post in the first leg too?

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 20:17   #1003
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

It was an unfortunate match and we could have gotten a result. Oh well, I wasn't expecting any points, just as I'm not against Napoli.

Inter lost to Bologna, Roma dropped points yesterday, Inter and Lazio play each other in the final game of the season.

You can't act like we have no chance after dropping points to the table-topping side and Inter beat scrubs...

Scream that the heavens are falling when we lose 3-0 to Verona again, not when we lose a game we should and Inter don't lose one they shouldn't.

The season will come down to the derby in a small way - but mostly, it'll be the little hiccups along the way. Do we expect Inter to win every match remaining? And Lazio too? Well, if so, then two things are correct: you're ******ed and we have no chance anyway.

Every team drops points. We'll drop more points than just against Napoli and Inter and Inter will drop more points than just against Juventus and Lazio. Nothing is over until it's a lot more clear-cut than it is now.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:52   #1004
Johnny
Rookie

i watched the match in a bucharest sports bar with members of ac milan romania fan club, members of the juventus romania fan club were also present in the bar

Last edited by Johnny; 02-04-2018 at 12:57.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:54   #1005
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

The result was gutting after how well we played after drawing level.

Donna needs to stop making mistakes. He is on 6.5 million a year.

Juve are individually and as a team better than us. We are closing the gap though. They were able to bring on Douglas Costa and Cuadrado where as we had Montolivo and Kalinic.

It would all have been different had Bonaventura and Suso not completely fluffed promising positions. Bonaventura is the epitome of the mediocre Milan of the last 5 years. He made me so angry during the Juve game I could have smashed my TV screen. Time and time again he messed up attacks for us.

Suso on the other hand is able to produce moments of brilliance or it is like playing with 10 men. He simply is not quick enough to be world class and a game changer on a consistent basis. He was awful against Juve.

Onwards and upwards.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 14:17   #1006
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

On to the next match!

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 14:24   #1007
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
If we dont get 4th place this season were not gonna be able to make any good signings in the summer
Not really, we still have kind of pavon, brandt, mayer, anderson.... transfer. Just no WC caliber players.
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 15:20   #1008
tschief
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
We got beat by a far superior team, that is all.

Gattuso did well with the shit he has at his disposal, we could have maybe gotten a draw if we where extremely lucky in the second half, which sadly was not the case.
no need for "extreme luck" for drawing:

one of their goal was very lucky on their side and we were very unlucky that the calanhoglu shot didnt go in..

so with just a little bit of luck we couldve drawn, and with a bit more luck we couldve won - seriously no need for extreme luck..

but usually juve have extreme luck so..
tschief is offline   Reply With Quote