\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain = Icardi and both are better than Dzeko.

No way in hell Hakan is better than Perisic or Keita. Tbh he's not even a proper winger and should be playing CAM. Suso is slightly better than SES/Perotti/Candreva but not by much. I think Under is a real talent who will explode this season. He even scored more goals than Suso in his debut season in Italy last season. Pastore can also play LW.

Don't forget Kluivert for Roma. Pastore will be in the midfield.

Last edited:

Shawarma Sheikh

ميلانيس&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Ibra, Sheva, Çalhanoğlu, Nesta, Romagnoli, Inzaghi, Balotelli, Pato, Jack
Cengiz Under is a beast and had a great second half of the season. I fully expect him to explode this year. Schick had a poor season (mostly due to injury) following his great debut season at Samp but he's a very talented player. I'm positive one of these two (probably Under) will be Roma's new cash cow.

Great, they'll be gone in January then... :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
LoL i just realized I have Bonucci in my fav players list, why haven't anyone said anything??

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score

No way in hell Hakan is better than Perisic or Keita. Tbh he's not even a proper winger and should be playing CAM. Suso is slightly better than SES/Perotti/Candreva but not by much. I think Under is a real talent who will explode this season. He even scored more goals than Suso in his debut season in Italy last season. Pastore can also play LW.

Cmon man. SeS and Candreva are terrible.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think if the market were closed we'd know about it by now. All of Milan's most reliable sources have stated after Laxalt and Samu that it is still open, and hinting at the midfielder possibility. From the beginning they said Leo is thinking "big" for the midfielder pos as well, and they certainly didn't mean Bakayoko. Confirmations of negotiations for SMS too. I'm sure Leo has an alternative in either case. We're definitely signing a mid before the window ends. No idea who it will be though.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Higuain is a level above icarus. There are times inter after better off without him because he doesn't do jack shit with the ball. Suso kills ses and candreva is no better than borini at this point in his career. Perotti depending on form is close to suso. Let's see how pastore does but he has more potential than anyone.

Tbh I think if roma buy bailey and click they will challenge juve

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Laxalt can play LW then we have a chance of 4th as we will have 4 wingers and 2 Lbs and 2Rbs for depth. It will largely come down to bakayoko playing well and biliga staying fit

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kluivert?

If we're doing that, we've got Cutrone. Fuck that, we've got Castillejo.

I'm not trying to have a pissing contest :lol: I'm just saying he mentioned Pastore at LW and they bought Kluivert at LW. Pastore will probably be in the midfield.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score

No need to underrate our players. I think Hakan and Suso have way too much responsibility atm and that's why they get slated (particularly Suso). The lack of a creative mid means everything goes through them. Btw, Roma were after Suso as well, so that says something :lol:

But seriously, ask any Inter fan and they will confirm what I said. Candreva is hot trash. Perisic is good, not great, but very inconsistent. Often gets his reputation because he has a tendency to have an outstanding game or come up clutch from time to time. Keita we will see. Did well at Lazio, but not at Monaco in an inferior league and got benched by Niang at the World Cup.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The reason why people bring up how well we did under Gattuso is very basic: under Montella the team was bad. Under him, it was not. He showed that the team had more quality than Montella was able to show. Yes, a season is 38 games. Gattuso did not have 38 games to manage. So, wait for this one.

As far as our chances created. If you don't want to acknowledge that the team started playing much better in the second half of the season, I don't know what to tell you. There are the "chances created" stats that favor Milan, and then there is that graph, but that graph does not talk about "meaningful chances" rather it is about "expected goals scored" and "expected goals conceded." Those are different things. If there are other data sets, please show me.

However, points increased dramatically under Gattuso. I believe we were 7 points of 6th place when he took over? So yeah, he did a good job.

As far as whether we played with "luck," and you are going to nitpick, you can't turn around and then criticize people who say: "if we did better against X or Y" because you're doing the exact same thing, just in a negative sense. Oh, and you do realize that this sport is about margins, right? That good teams can play badly and still win? Because if you want to go by that metric, Juve should have lost a ton of games. But they didn't.

As far as who will make the top four, I don't know. I don't know if we'll make it. I hope we do. Juve seem to be the strongest team, for sure. But Napoli have lost their most influential central midfielder, and we're not sure how Carlo will do with them. Napoli have looked bad in pre-season. I'm not talking about scores, those don't matter, but I'm talking about the way they are playing. It's not good. Who knows, maybe it is just preseason and they'll hit the ground running? Roma's performances were really good offensively last year, but defensively they were suspect. Allison kept them in a lot of games. He's not there anymore. I'm not saying they're a bad team, but they're not going to be stronger. Inter played well in the first half and terrible in the second half, they did not have European commitments, and so we'll see if they can handle it. Lazio haven't really lost anyone huge, they're a very good team, and they did not deserve to be 5th, De Vrij's errors in the last game was so suspect, while they replaced him with Acerbi, would you trust him as your star CB?

In short, we're not sure what the teams will be like. Maybe we're not top 4? I don't know, but to act like there aren't opportunities, or that last years team didn't severely underperform under Montella, c'mon now.

You can't act like we haven't upgraded last year's squad. There are big questions to be answered, but, to pretend like last year's team was trash, I mean, were you even watching? Honestly. How many chances did Kalinic mess up in games? How many times did Cutrone miss chances? Kalinic is a pro, Cutrone is a kid, but still. Suso was running on fumes. Kessie was run into the ground. I think we underestimate our own squad the most.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Higuain is a level above icarus. There are times inter after better off without him because he doesn't do jack shit with the ball. Suso kills ses and candreva is no better than borini at this point in his career. Perotti depending on form is close to suso. Let's see how pastore does but he has more potential than anyone.

Tbh I think if roma buy bailey and click they will challenge juve

Higuain is superior to Icardi overall but at the end of the day what counts is goals scored and they're equal in that respect. Icardi has been one of the top goalscorer's in Italy for years with a shitty Inter team.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LoL i just realized I have Bonucci in my fav players list, why haven't anyone said anything??

fuck him, i deleted all of his photos from my gallery
koonTaaghaali bish nis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
why do people assume conti is going to immediately replace calabria after not playing for over a year and wont be available until October/November. Definitely not going to need time to shake off the cobwebs and get into matchday form or anything.

Fifa mentality that a player will just slot right in

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
people envious of Roma's attack...Samu would very much start for them and be their best winger

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@MB

nobody can shit talk your fav player list if you only keep HOF players there

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

You’re a bit old to have a fav list or be thinking about it

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
ah ya we're back at overrating every bum from other teams and underrating our own players? great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule