Luiz Adriano Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
they are both equally fodder. lapadulla is a complete fodder. this dude is slightly better since he is just a regular fodder player.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
they are both equally fodder. lapadulla is a complete fodder. this dude is slightly better since he is just a regular fodder player.

Not true one bit Lapadula deserves a decent chunk of actual game time before you say he's a fodder and even if he doesn't score he gets in good positions, wins balls, and works hard all match. Adriano is a lazy piece of shit... it seems that with each match he gets worse. I was really excited about Adriano when we signed him and every time he plays I am disappointed now and it really bugs me that he is lazy when he comes on... you have to play in the last 15 minutes of a match and you can't run your ass off? Wow...

Not saying lapadula is great, just that the guy needs more chances, he's started what... 1 game? Adriano on the other hand should have left for fucking China and we'd be so much better off... we'd actually have El Sha back here to give some depth for our wide attackers which we don't have right now.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
True but i really dont see anything special in the lapadulla dude. He screams average and i am being generous here. Adriano is a complete waste of space right now.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Trentadula haters are obvious racists.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This guy really hit the jackpot, playing shite and getting payed millions:lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Am black and i think he is useless. Nocerino was more useful

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Wow such a racist.
Reporting as i am typing this.....

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Not true one bit Lapadula deserves a decent chunk of actual game time before you say he's a fodder and even if he doesn't score he gets in good positions, wins balls, and works hard all match. Adriano is a lazy piece of shit... it seems that with each match he gets worse. I was really excited about Adriano when we signed him and every time he plays I am disappointed now and it really bugs me that he is lazy when he comes on... you have to play in the last 15 minutes of a match and you can't run your ass off? Wow...

Not saying lapadula is great, just that the guy needs more chances, he's started what... 1 game? Adriano on the other hand should have left for fucking China and we'd be so much better off... we'd actually have El Sha back here to give some depth for our wide attackers which we don't have right now.
He's not lazy at all wtf are you talking about? :fp:

Agree with you about keeping Stephan...I have no idea why we mismanage our youth so horrifically. I'm fearing the worst for Niang

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It looks like Adriano is really moving to Spartak Moscow. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him here & I wish him all the best!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looks like Adriano is really moving to Spartak Moscow. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him here & I wish him all the best!

You don't have to be sorry, he and his agent were well compensated for his time here

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It is not just about money, he wants to play, be a starter, be useful for his team, a top scorer.

I remember when he first came, it looked like he was forming a good partership with Bacca, but results didn't come & Miha changed formation to one striker.

He worked hard for us & displayed all sorts of skills.

Thank you Adri & God bless you & your family!

❤️

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
You don't have to be sorry, he and his agent were well compensated for his time here

Agreed.

I was so pissed when he didn't take the move last transfer window to go to china for 10+Mil.. would have been double great for us. We'd still have El Sha as winger depth and we'd have 10 mil in the kitty plus we wouldn't have to pay his high wages. L. Adriano was worth the shot when we signed him, but he proved he can't crack it in a league with solid defending. good attitude so can't fault him there, but bad player. ciao.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C2FamjgWgAA8xPc.jpg

Move thread
?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fodder... should have went to china when he had the chance last year

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
grazie presidente!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You have to play in order to play shit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Minimal fee, thanks Galliani you fucking useless twat.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
look at what I found

so insignificant mods forgot to move his thread to former players
6 months :lol:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Won a championship :thumbsup:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Did we even get any money for him?

Would have said that this was the biggest waste of money that transfer window but then I remembered we got Bertolacci for 20m :fp::lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
nope :lol:

getting rid of his huge wages was probably enough to make us happy

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This signing made no sense. Especially when he had only 6 months left.

A decent forward, but probably at Ukraine/Russia league level.

Schedule