Mattia De Sciglio Thread

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can become a solid player in a more stable environment.Wasn't there reports about his mental health, depression or smth similar too? Tbh Juventus would suit him much much better.

Environment like Milan has had the past few seasons is the absolute worst for young players, let alone players who are not the most stable themselves mentally like Shaarawy, Balotelli or de Sciglio.

With that said, will not shed a tear if he leaves. Keeping faith in a player who is obviously better off going seperate ways just because he's a youth player is silly and foolish. Might aswell have given Strasser and Merker 10 years contract too then. Not every youth player can be a Maldini and there is no shame in that.

Can become a good player if he plays as RB. He is not Maldini and he never was. Like I said a million of times, Paolo was a freak of nature. Therefore playing as LB just because he is decent at that position is just stupid.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Agent confirms he's leaving.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Read somewhere that his agent said: La vita è fatta di cicli, credo che quello di Mattia al #Milan sia al termine.

Life's made of cycles. He thinks Mattia's cycle with Milan is coming to an end.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Load up the snake emojis?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cunte will turn him into CB.

If he turns him into a real live snake, i will be impressed. Otherwise, fuck this little snake in the grass.

My only hope is that he fucks off for a decent amount of money.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
we hould demand 25 million if juve....15 million otherwise.

Nothing else will do.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
If he turns him into a real live snake, i will be impressed. Otherwise, fuck this little snake in the grass.

My only hope is that he fucks off for a decent amount of money.

Everythink can happen. Barzagli was mediocre at his age.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I think DES should be priced at 35-40. Everyone has gotten inflated prices these days why sell DES for cheap? If Pogba is 120, Bale is 100, Belloti is 60 then why is DES 15m? He's still a regular in the Italian NT, solid performances in the Euro, and 24 years old.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wish it were like this...

most of the other guys you mentioned are WC players barring belotti who could very well turn out to be WC.

DeS is just about OK. Sure he is a regular in the italian NT but thats more a case of there being no one better in ATM....and everyone knows that. So its really hard to inflate the price of someone who isnt exactly in demand.

Sure we could start abidding war if the Bayern EPL links turn out to be true. As of now I think only Allegri and Ladri are concrete.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I wish it were like this...

most of the other guys you mentioned are WC players barring belotti who could very well turn out to be WC.

DeS is just about OK. Sure he is a regular in the italian NT but thats more a case of there being no one better in ATM....and everyone knows that. So its really hard to inflate the price of someone who isnt exactly in demand.

Sure we could start abidding war if the Bayern EPL links turn out to be true. As of now I think only Allegri and Ladri are concrete.

he's a regular in the NT, and by very fair terms, a top performer on the team. His game against Spain, iirc, showcased his defensive and attacking abilities. He's got the potential, and that's what we're selling. a 15-20m player is basically a player with very limited potential which is not what des is.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I think DES should be priced at 35-40. Everyone has gotten inflated prices these days why sell DES for cheap? If Pogba is 120, Bale is 100, Belloti is 60 then why is DES 15m? He's still a regular in the Italian NT, solid performances in the Euro, and 24 years old.

lol

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma

35-40 are for full backs that are best in serie a. 15-20 is pretty accurate considering Des capabilities (average). Can he become top 3 in the league (for me I don't think so). If someone offered 20 we should take it without thinking.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

you can't really sell a 1995 altima with 200,000 miles on it for the price of brand new mercedes.. or can you?

there are too many better options out there in the market priced much better.

15m euro max as he has 1 yr left on the contract.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
what do we think: real injury or we found a buyer and we don't want him to get injured ?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Deal done I'd guess

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Johnny can see this season through

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I think real injury ... maybe a small one tho.

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
In today's market he's easily worth 20m

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
1 year left on his contract, it's known that he wants to leave and his form went to shit after the udinese injury.

Realistically I think we'll get around 15m, but I'm dreaming 20

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if he does leave than i agree he should go for more, but 15m is far better than him running out his contract and fleeing to juve for free.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Fullbacks are not really that expensive. Any offer above 10M should be accepted. We all know how cheap the players are whoes contract expire in 12 months and that can talking with other clubs in 6 months.

15M would be a really good deal.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't believe I supported this snake.

Fuck you DeS

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If he is desperate to sign for Juve I would leave him to rot on the bench for a year. Unless of course Juve give silly money such as 25 million.