Carlos Bacca Thread

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Take the money and run.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Failgif14.gif

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I think he might be coming, if the price is right then I'm not going to bash our management about him. However, he is a player that requires decent service. Without it, he is going to be another Huntelaar type signing (Huntelaar much better IMO by the way).

Wow, how accurate was this.
Donato :thumbsup:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he's as good at fishing as he is at playing football then I'm sorry for his family cause they're all gonna starve to death

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Montella: "Bacca has a great career behind him. I could've done more for him and maybe he could've done better."
aka "bacca used to be good and now I can finally say he's no longer because he's leaving"

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I loved how Lapadulla took the ball and started walking towards the penalty spot....

It was almost as if he doesn't consider Bacca at his level anymore....

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he might be coming, if the price is right then I'm not going to bash our management about him. However, he is a player that requires decent service. Without it, he is going to be another Huntelaar type signing (Huntelaar much better IMO by the way).

IMO the argument with "he needs this or that type of service / he doesn't get enouth service" doesn't count anymore. Especially in the 2nd half of this season he compromised his own games with bad attitude, missplaced passes, wrong runs/movement, unable to hold the ball, bad timing etc etc.

At this point I consider Lapadula a better fit for us. Maybe, looking back now, Montella should have benched Bacca way earlier and let Lapadula find match praxise and a certain flow.

But yeah afterwards one is always smarter.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really hope we somehow get at least 20 millions for him this summer. Some desperate EPL club..or that arab money.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Remember when RnB defended him last season? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carlos-Bacca-as-a-fisherman.jpg

like excuse me, no that is SO NOT "da milan"...

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Arent you balo fan?

current balo > bacca any day of the week. balo 100% does party drugs and shit which is why ventura always says hes out of the national team for "non-sporting reasons".
balo's first stint at milan shits on anything bacca has ever done. could bacca ever score the goal balo scored vs bologna, the penalty to sienna for UCL football, the last minute penalty vs ajax, the goal vs napoli etc?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
current balo > bacca any day of the week. balo 100% does party drugs and shit which is why ventura always says hes out of the national team for "non-sporting reasons".
balo's first stint at milan shits on anything bacca has ever done. could bacca ever score the goal balo scored vs bologna, the penalty to sienna for UCL football, the last minute penalty vs ajax, the goal vs napoli etc?

:lol::lol::lol: by playing in a shitty league?

291FE6D400000578-0-image-a-130_1432766867252.jpg

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol: by playing in a shitty league?

291FE6D400000578-0-image-a-130_1432766867252.jpg

I don't understand how you can compare Balotelli to Bacca who can't even control the ball and get passed one player...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score

0:34 Bacca signed autographs for his sons :proud:

He deserves a better family

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
no rabona no gol

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Bacca: ‘I played for worst Milan’
By Football Italia staff

MtPytK5.gif

The striker scored 34 goals in 76 games for the Rossoneri, before joining Villarreal in the summer on loan with a €15.5m option to buy.

“The years at Milan were satisfactory for me on a personal level,” Bacca insisted on W Radio Colombia.

“I achieved the objectives set. It could have gone better, but that needs the help of the directors and the team.

“I was in the worst Milan in history.

“After 30 years, President [Silvio] Berlusconi wanted to sell the club, then with the Coach [Vincenzo Montella] and the new owners we had different ideas.

“I left with my head held high though, because Milan are in Europe and I contributed to that.

“I’m happy Milan are back in Europe, that was my objective when I left Sevilla.”

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You can even see that he kicks it against his own foot.

Happy we're rid of Il Pescatore. With the lack of service so far, he'd have to pull a Batshuayi and score an own goal to even get close to the scoresheet.