The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Like I said, it'd be hard finding a club dumb enough to pay anything more than 10m for the fisherman.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Snake actually going to jube...12M is a good price. I was hoping for 10M+ but definitely not jube.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
haha we thought we could ship the fodders and gain 50 million in total....

guess 25 million is gonna be tough now :D

Updated:

De Sciglio: 12m
Bacca: 6m
Bertolacci: 4m
Poli: 2m
--------------------
Total: 24m
--------------------

This doesn't even cover Kessie's fees...

Some of the other players I think we can look to offload:

Kucka - 8m
Paletta - 4m
------------------------------
holy fuck our players suck
------------------------------

TBF I think we can still try 15-20m for Bacca, there is a real lack of quality strikers in the 20-30m range....I'm sure Evertons and West Hams will be on the lookout for someone in that range....

would be molto impressed with Fassone if he pulls of 20m+ for Bacca.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
AC Milan announces that it has acquired by Villarreal CF sports performance by Mateo Musacchio, who signed a contract until June 30, 2021.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Only way we could get 15m+ for bacca is from other clubs stupidity :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
OFFICIAL: Mateo Musacchio is a new Milan player on a contract until 2021
DBECRB_XcAA4Wtk.jpg

Congo Power

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A few days ago it was reported that RR's medical would be on Wednesday. Are we on schedule? It's been quite silent on him lately.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
DiMarzio about Tolisso when someone asked him on Twitter:
It's an idea but still no direct contact.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Only way we could get 15m+ for bacca is from other clubs stupidity :lol:

Some clubs have money but they don't have appeal to attract top player, so they are forced to make bad deals (EPL lower teams, China, Russia, etc.)

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
As some already said, one thing is depth for EL + being competitive until the very end of the season and not only until jan/feb (when injuries doubles and the mental freshness begins to lack).

And another thing is that you never knw hoch lng it will take for new players to set and to gel in a new team (or even in a new league). Some of the rumoured names would start on Fifa right on the get go but in reality we just don't know if they need some weeks of Serie A before they start to perform.

And last but not least Jack is coming from an unsexy injury. I hope it doesn't affect his career but that's also a scenario we have to plan for if we are serious about CL.

That said - if Jack is fit and finds his form of the last season I'm confident he will still be a main pilar and leader of this team

:thumbsup: I didn't see it from that perspective.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
A contact is scheduled between Milan and Wolfsburg in the coming hours to finalize Ricardo Rodriguez's €18m transfer to Milan [TMW].

Ricardo Rodriguez will arrive in Italy to undergo his medical for Milan between Friday and at the beginning of next week [TMW].

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Milan: Galatasaray offered 6 million for Bacca
As reported by ********** on newsstands today, May 30, 2017, AC Milan for Carlos Bacca, has received an offer from Galatasaray to only 6 million euro. The turkish club, however, would be ready to offer 3.5 million euro per year to the player.

isn't he WC ?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@real_andrea9
Keita temporeggia, milan slega la trattativa da biglia.

Keita stalls, Milan 'unties' from the negotiations for Biglia.

-----------------

@paskampo
#Milan, ecco #Kessie: prestito biennale con obbligo di riscatto nel 2019 (28+bonus). Il nome forte a centrocampo ora è Corentin #Tolisso

Milan ties up Kessie, 2 year loan with obligation (28m + bonus). A strong name now for the midfield is Tolisso.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Donnarumma

Conti - Musacchio - Romagnoli - RR

Kessie - Locatelli - Bonaventura

Bernardeschi - Belotti - Morata

Reason i think such a formation would be amazing:

- quality players in defence that helps a lot in building play. No more Zapata-esque passes or Abate-esque crosses. RR and Conti can contribute at every aspect of the game. Not to mention that Musacchio and Romagnoli is a top cb pairing also defending-wise.

- dream attack, made of two very versatile players (Berna & Morata) which helps in building and they are able to play in different positions, making very easy to switch tactic, and a world class CF. In case we miss any of them, have a lot of solutions (e.g. we miss Belotti, we can play Morata CF and Jack LW or switch to 3-5-2 with Berna as second striker)

of course we could improve midfield by upgrading Locatelli with Biglia and giving more depth to midfield with Tolisso, but building such a quality and adaptable attack would be great but also expensive, so i don't know if we could afford other moves.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Milan ties up Kessie, 2 year loan with obligation (28m + bonus).

We are using merda strategy to splash tons of money all at once, i hope it will work better for us than how it worked for them. I guess it depends on the players we get.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule