Week 15: Benevento Calcio vs AC Milan - Sunday 03/12/2017 12:30 CET

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
how hilarious would it be if benevento get their first point(s) against us ? :lol:

giphy.gif

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
One hundred procent malakia

The press conferences gonna be more entertaining than the matches :lol:

Full Press Conference
  • ''Only me touch my players'' 4/5
  • ''Everyday Malakia'' 5/5
  • ''I work 12 hours a day. No per me nufin'' 8/5
  • ''Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit'' 10/5

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
17/18 milan's games have been boredom incarnate so far, now we might get to see Gattuso choke some dude on the sideline.

i cannot believe how boring watching this team is, no fucking clue why I cannot stop watching it

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

@1:26 ''Because me no go upi, because I put Fragulakis e das kalakis out and me going up e no me sapi, no ma this is my job'' - 10/10

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
we need to start:

slap count: 0
choke count: 0

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gattuso tried Biglia and Montolivo as the two midfielders in the 3-4-3 formation, with Suso-Kalinic-Bonaventura as the attacking trident. However, it's unlikely that Kessie gets excluded from the starting lineup so it's most probably a simple experiment [Sky]

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Gattuso tried Biglia and Montolivo as the two midfielders in the 3-4-3 formation, with Suso-Kalinic-Bonaventura as the attacking trident. However, it's unlikely that Kessie gets excluded from the starting lineup so it's most probably a simple experiment [Sky]

Kalinic and Bonaventura.

Not just one of these two shits. No.. Both. Together. Bonaventura to try and dribble everybody and Kalinic to misplace all the balls.

RIP eyes. RIP Left flank. RIP flow. RIP chances.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
17/18 milan's games have been boredom incarnate so far, now we might get to see Gattuso choke some dude on the sideline.

i cannot believe how boring watching this team is, no fucking clue why I cannot stop watching it

:star: :star: :star:

Whatever Gattuso does, it's outright impossible for him to be as boring as Choketella. :o

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic and Bonaventura.

Not just one of these two shits. No.. Both. Together. Bonaventura to try and dribble everybody and Kalinic to misplace all the balls.

RIP eyes. RIP Left flank. RIP flow. RIP chances.

Bona on the attacking wing is fine. He played some good games last season in this position. That's the only one he can play decent actually.

Kalinic though. He is not a lone striker. Give Crutone some minutes. At least he will play his heart out. :star:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Kalinic will 100% start, you can just see he’s the type of player Gattuso likes... Silva isn’t going to last long in Milan at this rate

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Well people saying we gonna play direct football so...

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Çalhanoglu has left Milanello. He won’t be called up for the Benevento game [Sky].

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#malakiaforce
24174284_10154996061586937_5236081323261106171_n.jpg

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Maaaaaan I'm really diggin Gattuso's interviews/pressors

What a guy

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Evem though i dont think this is our best formation, i agree with his choice. Thats what i expected from him, simple things should be done right... Bonucci is here, so 3 at the back... and in the attack, he took 2 best performers from last year and put them in the spot where they did good bona --- x---Suso

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sky thinks he’s going with 3-4-3 that’s our best fit with the players we’ve got imo. Starting Zapata over Musacchio, Montolivo over Biglia and Silva over Kalinic.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Come one gattuso! Give us that winning streak!!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Very pleased that this is a morning game.

Having missed the last 3 games(apart from seeing us concede a second against Napoli...), it's been a long damn time.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is the perfect opportunity for Andre Silva to strut his stuff in Serie A. He better be starting this one Rino.