The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They all say it's a gamble, like keeping our squad from last year and adding 2 players was less of a gamble :fp:

i think that fassone and mirabbeli did best thing ,imagine this

abu 80+ mil
vidal or naingolan 60 mil
sanchez alexis 60 mil

but imagine team

------------------------donna
abate------zapata----roma----antoneli
--naingolan------monty-----jack
suso-----------abu--------alexis

is this better or
-----------------------donna
conti-----------leo------------musa-------rr
kessie---------biglia-----------hakan
suso-----------silva---------jack

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Why are Italian journos rating Inda so highly? :lol:
A few days ago one of them on Sky said they'll win the Scudetto in front of Napoli and Jube, and Milan, Roma, Lazio will fight for 4th. :fp: They think Spalletti is god or something. Bunch of morons

Correct, Spalletti seems to be very highly rated and their pre-season has made it easier for the journo's and pundits tbh :fp:

It's fucking pre-season! lol

And while it is wise not to read too much into pre-season results, the contrast between last summer’s thrashings by Tottenham (6-1), Bayern Munich (4-1) and Paris Saint-Germain (3-1), and this year’s wins over Chelsea (2-1), Villarreal (3-1), Lyon (1-0) and Bayern (2-0) is hard to ignore.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/aug/17/serie-a-preview-milan-juventus-napoli-bonucci

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Inter has actually chosen the right path for once. Instead of spending money lavishly on FM stars, they have chosen a top coach and tried to plug the holes. I'm not surprised at the paper predictions. I do think they'll finish top 4 as well.

I'm convinced Roma will fall off badly. Top 4 will be roughly Napoli, Juve, Milan and Inter.

In fact, Lazio is the other team with a lot of continuity going in to the season. They will be fighting for top 4 and might finish ahead of Roma.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Inter has actually chosen the right path for once. Instead of spending money lavishly on FM stars, they have chosen a top coach and tried to plug the holes. I'm not surprised at the paper predictions. I do think they'll finish top 4 as well.

I'm convinced Roma will fall off badly. Top 4 will be roughly Napoli, Juve, Milan and Inter.

In fact, Lazio is the other team with a lot of continuity going in to the season. They will be fighting for top 4 and might finish ahead of Roma.
This

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

True, Spaletti was an important transfer.
Skriniar and Dalbert are a good buy

But somehow, Lazio seems to be the most convincing of all.
Inzaghi is a really good coach

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
MN - Andrea Agnelli in Milan: courtesy of Juve

According to MilanNews.it, the president of Juventus, Andrea Agnelli, arrived this morning at Milan for a courtesy visit to the new Rossoneri leadership. An invitation from the Milanese club for the start of the new championship, with the hope of continuing in good relationships after the recent Bonucci and De Sciglio affairs. Andrea Agnelli at Casa Milan to meet Fassone and Mirabelli

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

This :thumbsup:

Roma have taken up a manager who has the right players but doesn't have that mentality, or rather hasn't reached that level yet.

I also think Atalanta will struggle with EL and losing out some key players, instead Torino could be a surprise package if they manage to keep Belotti as they have made very astute signings (N'Koulou, Tomas Rincon, Sirigu etc.)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

my exact prediction :) the mercato isn't over yet though.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Im not so sure about this.

Roma have lost their biggest threat (Salah) but otherwise I dont think their "supermarket" is going to hurt them all that much.

Having said that I do think they are weaker than last year.

Inter? I just don't see them being any good this year as well. Sure, they have got that Milan Skrinar (dont know spelling) guy who seems decent but their core is still rotten - K-Dog, Brozovic etc. Plus Im sure Nagatomo and Candreva etc will continue to see plenty of game time.

Their best player in pre season has been Jovetic...who will get injured soon enough.

Have to agree about Napoli though. The Kids (like Zeilinski, Rog etc) will be a year older now. Add to that Hamsik, Mertens etc...I think they have the best chance to beat Juve.

I think Juve are really going to struggle. They seem to have become mentally weak and dejected after Cardiff...not to mention they have "upgraded" from Dani Alves to DeS, bonucci to Rugani/Benatia, Barzagli getting a year older etc. Oh and EuroMax will destroy them like cancer.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo

Lazio's team is a bit thin, Inter I agree will be in top 4 but you can never count on them to do anything. Inter always look good on paper but then fail miserably, if they lose Perisic they will have hard time getting into top 4.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It's yet to be seen how Spaletti copes without a very strong midfield and an insane wingers.
Inter are addressing positions of need but they don't have difference makers in their squad, Spaletti will find an alternative to what he had in Rome which made his life and stay very easy. Salah and Nainngolan were irreplaceable in his formation.

I Don't believe his style works with what he has at inter, Inter lost many games because they were hit bad by typical serie A teams who will give the possession, prevent you from moving from the middle and only let you cross.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter had a very mediocre team last year, made 2 decent bus so far. Nothing more. I dont' see how they are better than Lazio or Roma.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now there are reports that Chelsea only bid 70 million euros for Belotti and got rejected. So that 85m pounds story was bullshit as expected.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
capoue could be a decent vice kessie

cabaye is 6 years too late, but I wouldn't mind him either.

Dear god... I just remembered that at one point we had Bakaye Traore as a backup for this position.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Im not so sure about this.

Roma have lost their biggest threat (Salah) but otherwise I dont think their "supermarket" is going to hurt them all that much.

Having said that I do think they are weaker than last year.

Inter? I just don't see them being any good this year as well. Sure, they have got that Milan Skrinar (dont know spelling) guy who seems decent but their core is still rotten - K-Dog, Brozovic etc. Plus Im sure Nagatomo and Candreva etc will continue to see plenty of game time.

Their best player in pre season has been Jovetic...who will get injured soon enough.

Have to agree about Napoli though. The Kids (like Zeilinski, Rog etc) will be a year older now. Add to that Hamsik, Mertens etc...I think they have the best chance to beat Juve.

I think Juve are really going to struggle. They seem to have become mentally weak and dejected after Cardiff...not to mention they have "upgraded" from Dani Alves to DeS, bonucci to Rugani/Benatia, Barzagli getting a year older etc. Oh and EuroMax will destroy them like cancer.

Kondo is leaving, Brozo will hardly play much. Their core is Fiorentina duo now, which is good quality but nothing fancy. As I said I don't believe it's Spaletti factor only. If you watch the predictions from previous years, they always have merda high up. They never learn.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Now there are reports that Chelsea only bid 70 million euros for Belotti and got rejected. So that 85m pounds story was bullshit as expected.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea has made no offers at all.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Inter had a very mediocre team last year, made 2 decent bus so far. Nothing more. I dont' see how they are better than Lazio or Roma.

They have a rubbish mentality last year, but a rather good squad.

Milan though, has an almost-rubbish squad. But somehow a luck & good mentality

This year both team improves. But lets hope Spaletti's impact is not as big as everyone predicted

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
most papers said he's going to refuse. Kalinic deal is delayed because of deferred payment method, deal is moving toward loan with obligation as Fiorentina are not sure of Milan guarantees.

that was reported on almost all Italian papers.

Spartak cancelled tomorrow's medical and will schedule other medical tests in Russia in the coming days when Niang's visas are ready [Sky].

#Newsweek

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kondo is leaving, Brozo will hardly play much. Their core is Fiorentina duo now, which is good quality but nothing fancy. As I said I don't believe it's Spaletti factor only.

you say their names like a true inter fan, fiorentina duo worked best with 3 Cbs, there is a youtube for Vecino with Uruguay against italy, please watch it and tell me if this player is worthy of a team competing for a european spot.

the current inter is very dependent on valero who is aging and getting injured frequently. compare his number for the last two seasons. Joao Mario is a mystery I still don't understand how he's worth this much. Candreva and Perisic resemble Niang in a scary way; one got his brains and the other has his consistency. too many question marks over inter and the only guarantee they have is a d*ck looking coach.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan on Asensio

As reported by the Spanish sports journal newspaper Diario Gol, Milan would be pushing the ground for Marco Asensio. The Spaniard has a 80m clause (which could soon become 350m) but will rarely leave Madrid. As for him, there are also Juve, Liverpool and Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule