The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Massimiliano Mirabelli defended Gianluigi Donnarumma, but warned Milan fans must “forget the fairy-tale of winning seven European Cups.”

I would slap him so hard.

Ultimate cuck mentality. His last few statements are reason alone to sack him.

too many changes. didn't you learned anything this year? no need to sell silva, donnarumma and bonaventura unless we get top money. in fact i would only sell kalinic and not renew expiring contracts of fodders. we need to buy top cm, cf and winger. i think top 4 will be achievable with this. if the owners don't have money then, they should just sell the club instead of destroying both themselves and club.

So you want the plenty of holes to be left open? :lol:

None of the players besides Dollar and Jack I listed to sell have any real value. Donnarumma for 60 mil would be a dream at this point and absolutely what we need. Bonaventura who struggles to play football for 25 - perfect.

What is the purpose of Mauri? He played 155 mins over all competitions :lol: Doesn't seem like any coaches want him, so why keep him? Bertolacci speaks for himself, same for Montolivo.

Sure it's a bit radical but it is definitely needed unless we want to fall further down the table next year.

Milan fans must “forget the time i spent 200 million euros and finished in the exact same position in the table as before"

:lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I would sign a proper coach with a proven track record over a newbie who momentarily improved the team

With which money will you attract a coach with a problem track record? And a transfer budget for him?
So which name do you have in mind?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
btw...mirabelli sounds like someone who knows he's getting sacked soon.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
so sick of listening to cuckbelli

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tuchel just got announced at PSG. Sky Sports saying Arteta and Nagelsmann are the front runners for the Arsenal job. Maybe Chelsea hire Luis Enrique. Imagine if both Sarri and Conte are sitting there waiting for a job and we stick with Grinta Gattuso ha.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
DdKnffAX0AAj-TK.jpg:small

Milan’s third shirt for season 2018/2019.

This and the away kit are disastrous.. The skid mark across the front of the away is frankly the work of a lunatic and should be scrapped immediately. The home jersey is good but not these...

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I can say to defend mirabellis stupid comments are that people in his position tend to say one thing and do another the next day. I sincerely hope he is playing some sort of tactic here or he will be gone next season

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This and the away kit are disastrous.. The skid mark across the front of the away is frankly the work of a lunatic and should be scrapped immediately. The home jersey is good but not these...

What is that maroon cameo thing? Looks like the clothes got mixed up in the wash

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

What did you expect from poor man’s adidas?

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score

How expensive it’s going to get to alter all the bad decision made by those 2 morons?

Not from the transfer POV but the generous contracts offered to all the inter rejects we hired?

8 different managers that all they do is fuck all. We are top heavy and it’s going to take a lot of money to terminate those contracts.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is wrong with the 3rd kit?
A classic style for a 2 colored shirt, not necessarily in football but neither strange nor ugly.

The away kit looks strange, it might accentuate a muscular body (especially biceps and breast) nicely though but is surely not for everyone.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is wrong with the 3rd kit?
A classic style for a 2 colored shirt, not necessarily in football but neither strange nor ugly.

The away kit looks strange, it might accentuate a muscular body (especially biceps and breast) nicely though but is surely not for everyone.

Who cares what they look like. As long as you win, anything looks good. :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Walter Sabatini to sky: Milan doesn't think about acquiring me, and i don't want to be involved in this those stories

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No matter who the coach was at the seasons start it would have went a similar way with so many new players. The talk of 'easily' challenging for top 4 is fantasy. The EL will burn us out if the squad is not built right over the summer.

Bernard is seriously average and can only play in one position. Belotti is 'happy' to remain at Torino.

He would be cheap and would provide an alternative

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Walter Sabatini to sky: Milan doesn't think about acquiring me, and i don't want to be involved in this those stories

Walter Sabatini to Sky: “Milan is not considering me. These hypotheses are dictated by those who want to link other people to Milan. There are people who are working with dignity and I don’t want to be involved in this story.“

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

This is what I felt too... and I hope that's true.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Walter Sabatini to Sky: “Milan is not considering me. These hypotheses are dictated by those who want to link other people to Milan. There are people who are working with dignity and I don’t want to be involved in this story.“

It's official, they hired Sabatini.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
With which money will you attract a coach with a problem track record? And a transfer budget for him?
So which name do you have in mind?

Conte

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It's official, they hired Sabatini.

Did Fassone come out and publicly back Mirabelli after the first rumours of him getting sacked surfaced a few weeks ago? I can't recall. If he didn't then it means Mirabellend's a goner.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If we beat Fiorentina we'll have 1 point more than last season after spending 240m :lol::fp: Any other result and we'll have fewer points. Incredible.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did Fassone come out and publicly back Mirabelli after the first rumours of him getting sacked surfaced a few weeks ago? I can't recall. If he didn't then it means Mirabellend's a goner.

Fassone doesn't speak anymore. He's a liar in his own right. Gave that whole BS press conference last summer about how strong the ownership backing is, a stadium plan, long term project, blah blah blah. They are still looking for a way to refinance haha.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If Mirabelli is sacked, and Fassone/Yonghong/Elliott doesn't even put Rui Costa up for consideration as our SD, they would officially prove themselves as the most inept management within this sport.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we beat Fiorentina we'll have 1 point more than last season after spending 240m :lol::fp: Any other result and we'll have fewer points. Incredible.

Depends how you want to look at things. Finish 6th and we go right into the group stage, finish 7th and we go through preliminaries in the summer again against farmers. Regardless, with Europa League they'll need more bodies now. Finishing 7th would at least give this forum a little more life during the summer months. They would have to assemble the team at a quicker pace. :lol:

Don't forget Atalanta have to go to Cagliari who is playing for Serie A survival and I believe Atalanta are down 2 CBs from suspensions. Won't be easy for them. Or maybe it will be. Fiorentina isn't playing for anything, maybe they'll just lay down and let us steamroll them ha.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Fassone doesn't speak anymore. He's a liar in his own right. Gave that whole BS press conference last summer about how strong the backing is, a stadium plan, long term project, blah blah blah. They are still looking for a way to refinance haha.

It doesn't even look like that Fassone are trying to refinance the debt. I'm guessing he's just waiting for Elliott to take control, come October. Already rejected approaches from refinancing firms such as Merrill-Lynch and Highbrigde

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't even look like that Fassone are trying to refinance the debt. I'm guessing he's just waiting for Elliott to take control, come October. Already rejected approaches from refinancing firms such as Merrill-Lynch and Highbrigde

We'll see. You figure it would be done or close to it before you go start throwing money around again in the transfer window coming up.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

no thanks, his releasing fee will be huge unless he gets fired

he shat a lot on Mourinho last season, has an excellent squad and loses out on a CL spot

i think conte has lost his mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule