The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Why are you absolutely convinced that they are frauds when we were able to spend 220 million last year?

do you not remember 2 months ago when we send official letter to Yonghong Li asking him to transfer those 10M that he wasn't able to collect for months?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
And Berlusconi for selling to them.

A year into this ownership and we still know jack shit about who owns the clubs. On top of that we have those very unsettling articles about abandoned offices and smokescreens.

Great vetting by Silvio.

Berlusconi had zero responsibility to vet the owners. He tried to paint a PR angle there for his electoral prospects, but if you really expected him to go deep into the financials of the buyers, that's a little naive. He just sold to the highest bidder.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

A year into this ownership and we still know jack shit about who owns the clubs. On top of that we have those very unsettling articles about abandoned offices and smokescreens.

Great vetting by Silvio.

and if they got the loan refinanced, the club finished in CL places, and agreement is made with uefa for ffp compliance, you would say the same thing...

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

According il sole 24, the main reasons behind the rejections of the agreements are due the following reasons:

- The inability to refinance the debt after Milan assured UEFA to conclude the issue by April.

- The inability to execute the marketing expansion plan presented at the initial meeting for the voluntary agreement.

- The exaggeration on the commercial revenues forecasted against actual revenues.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Great vetting by Silvio.

Why would you keep an office that's only purpose was to be a base for the transaction you just completed?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Too big to fail.

And don't even say shit like that. Parma and Napoli were provincial clubs.

No they weren't. They were both the toast of calcio at one time or the other. And both part of the Sette Sorelle. Milan are just as likely to go down to hell (and back up) as either of them.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
and if they got the loan refinanced, the club finished in CL places, and agreement is made with uefa for ffp compliance, you would say the same thing...

I'll admit I'm a little taken aback by this. I certainly hope everything works out well, but it's very worrying to have such a transparent management combined with such a shady ownership.

And I'll say fuck Silvio anyday. He derailed this club when it could have been the Bayern of Italy.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
416x416.jpg

at least our new presidente doesn't wear a naruto t shirt under his diesel blazer.

:lol::lol::lol:

Li probably pulled the biggest bluf in world football by ‘buying’ Milan

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlusconi had zero responsibility to vet the owners. He tried to paint a PR angle there for his electoral prospects, but if you really expected him to go deep into the financials of the buyers, that's a little naive. He just sold to the highest bidder.

That's not true at all--at least the part of zero responsibility to vet the owners--I agree that he said a lot of this stuff for electoral gains, but, he still is exposed to liability for various laws, as Finnivest is a public company and he would have duties to report potential liabilities for interactions and transactions with businesses or entities that could harm the company.

Especially as there are post-sale requirements that mean that there are still contractual obligations between the two companies that exist to this day. One being that Milan has to spend a certain amount of money in a certain period of time.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The new ownership was vetted by MANY agencies.

That's part of the takeover process.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Napoli weren't one of the 7 sisters,

Milan, Juve, Roma, Inter, Fiorentina, Parma and Lazio were the 7 sisters.

True.. I got Napoli mixed up with Viola. Regardless, they were a significant club in Italy and they just capitulated too. I have no reason to think the same can't happen to Milan. This fanbase need to be prepared for anything if they intend to hang on to this rollercoaster years.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He had to get them vetted in case they could not do what they agreed to, this is Million euro deal, of course he had to. So either he knew or didn’t give a fuck or fucked up on vetting. I think it’s the prior. Serie A (Calcio A) board had to vet them so they fucked us over.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
When Fassone word for word reiterates what I said, I'll just post a smilie.

The debt will be refininced prior to the jury meeting and the issue will be resolved.

Permaban me if that isn't the case post jury meeting.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No they weren't. They were both the toast of calcio at one time or the other. And both part of the Sette Sorelle. Milan are just as likely to go down to hell (and back up) as either of them.

I know they are part of the Sette Sorelle, and I know that Napoli had the Maradona years and that Parma were decent in the 90s(Tardini has a capacity of 22 fucking thousand). But that is faaaar from the Milan of today as a global brand and club. Even with our decline.

Edit: Not part of the Sette Sorelle;)

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According il sole 24, the main reasons behind the rejections of the agreements are due the following reasons:

- The inability to refinance the debt after Milan assured UEFA to conclude the issue by April.

- The inability to execute the marketing expansion plan presented at the initial meeting for the voluntary agreement.

- The exaggeration on the commercial revenues forecasted against actual revenues.

These sound like the reasons they rejected the voluntary agreement. I thought the settlement agreement rejection was for other reasons than these. Oh well I await Fassone's statement.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why would you keep an office that's only purpose was to be a base for the transaction you just completed?

Was that the case with the offices in China? I thought they belonged to a company he supposedly ran.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True.. I got Napoli mixed up with Viola. Regardless, they were a significant club in Italy and they just capitulated too. I have no reason to think the same can't happen to Milan. This fanbase need to be prepared for anything if they intend to hang on to this rollercoaster years.

Because Milan are the biggest club in Italy, Napoli was only important to Maradona fans and Neopolitans, outside of that time and until recently they were a mid table team

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Li's money is shady--or he's the front for shady people--and that's why he's reluctant to do disclose. It seems what UEFA wants is more information on him and he doesn't want to give it.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
So because we may be somehow sanctioned in june-august people assume we will get transfer ban or/and kick from el??
Do i miss any official uefa statement about acm being punished?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I think Li's money is shady--or he's the front for shady people--and that's why he's reluctant to do disclose. It seems what UEFA wants is more information on him and he doesn't want to give it.

they dont care if he's shady....they just care if he owns the club. if he can't pay up by october he loses the club to elliot

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Fassone to make an appearance on MilanTv shortly to address the statement released by UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule