The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fassone:"I hope I gave the clearest messages possible to the fans on AC Milan’s management, on what we are doing while flowing an absolutely transparent approach, maybe we can do even better and I will try."

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Purtroppo devo dire che un mio caro amico fiorentino mi dice come la società viola sia stata Preallertata dalla Uefa proprio oggi ; in caso di nostra esclusione andrebbe a giocarsi i preliminar

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Purtroppo devo dire che un mio caro amico fiorentino mi dice come la società viola sia stata Preallertata dalla Uefa proprio oggi ; in caso di nostra esclusione andrebbe a giocarsi i preliminar

Woah, sick sauce.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Ok I think It's time to think about strategy. Sometimes bad things can be turned for good. IMO Fassone is getting it right ! Yep

- The truth is we don't have to play EL this year. We will be loosing it again. So it s okay to open the communication cause players will start to accept that soon.

- AC Milan is not the greatest in world anymore but we can rebuild and become a monster again maybe for 3 years in a row.

- Baseline is looking good with a team with 26 average age.

Recipe: Accept no UEFA (Less competion) + Hire Sarri (Gattuso -> Assistant) + In (Badelj / Immobile / Felaini) + Swap (Andre Silva / Keita or whoever but find a Winger). Play Serie A for our Life.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone:"I hope I gave the clearest messages possible to the fans on AC Milan’s management, on what we are doing while flowing an absolutely transparent approach, maybe we can do even better and I will try."

I much prefer the galliani method of not saying anything + not getting us kicked out of europe

or spending 200 million to finish 6th

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok i think it's time to think about strategy. Sometimes bad things can be turned for good. Imo fassone is getting it right ! Yep

- the truth is we don't have to play el this year. We will be loosing it again. So it s okay to open the communication cause players will start to accept that soon.

- ac milan is not the greatest in world anymore but we can rebuild and become a monster again maybe for 3 years in a row.

- baseline is looking good with a team with 26 average age.

Recipe: Accept no uefa (less competion) + hire sarri (gattuso -> assistant) + in (badelj / immobile / felaini) + swap (andre silva / keita or whoever but find a winger). play serie a for our life.

and for what ,you do undeerstand that if we are kicked from el it will be a lot more harder to get uefa promising for next year

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I much prefer the galliani method of not saying anything + not getting us kicked out of europe

or spending 200 million to finish 6th

Agree, I mean we appreciate the honesty but fuck sake we are in a big fucking mess here thanks to you. The honesty is actually a bit much here like “we are fucked but we tried” type bullshit

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
This is ridiculous for the image of grande Milan. How can anyone support this shit...

Sala says fassone works basically for 2 firms, elliot and Li. Also Li made huge mistake and also if he accepts minor buyer its too late now, uefa f us. Also that elliot may not be that happy by fasspnes managing.

Once again, fellaini is a slap for milan fans. Ridiculous waste of money. Not surprised coz the man signed strinic, serie b player

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Jesus another season with Kalinic?

Kalinic wants to stay
Bacca doesn't want to come
Ancelotti is the head coach of Napoli
Either Madrid gets within one game of doubling our CL tally, or Loerpoop gets close to equalling it
Juve is getting even stronger
Korean Summit is off

#SkyIsFalling

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Kalinic wants to stay
Either Madrid gets within one game of doubling our CL tally, or Loerpoop gets close to equalling it
Korean Summit is off

#SkyIsFalling

one of these is not like the other

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Kalinic wants to stay
Korean Summit is off

#SkyIsFalling

i dont see liverpool winning a cl in 20 years tbh
bayern/barca i do see them winning atleast once in 5 years

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fellainii.. grintuso at it again :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Immobile is so incredibly meh....ppl are hyping him up like he's Suarez :fp:
Any decent enough top flight striker can score a lot in a well constructed team (which we aren't by the way).

Gilardino did it. Borriello did it. Huntelaar did it.

Sometimes I think it's ALWAYS better to get that striker with that little spark of magic in him even if it's a Balotelli......or hell even a fucking Jeremy Menez ......because with things as chaotic as they are now, it's always useful to have a forward that can make an opportunity or two for himself.... Heck even Dzeko can do this at times.....and this is one reason why I don't want Silva gone just yet. He has it for sure.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
yes we need dpartment of quality control
someone especially that oversees mr's activity and restricts his creative freedom

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fellaini scoring a header vs Juventus while elbowing Chiellini AND putting his balls in benatias face, that will make it very worth it for me

In all honesty, I watch almost every United game and aerial ability is all Fellaini has...can't see him starting in the midfield BUT I can see him being useful off the bench. Serie a has become a lot more about crossing and set pieces over the years and he can be deadly with a good tactician

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
we should start banning posters who blame gattuso for mirabelli not understanding football.

Yes because that’s part of the forum rules.

:fp:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Fellaini scoring a header vs Juventus while elbowing Chiellini AND putting his balls in benatias face, that will make it very worth it for me

In all honesty, I watch almost every United game and aerial ability is all Fellaini has...can't see him starting in the midfield BUT I can see him being useful off the bench. Serie a has become a lot more about crossing and set pieces over the years and he can be deadly with a good tactician

hope those 20 goals a season millan wil score with fellaini in midfield is worth it ! :thumbsup::)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
just tell romagnoli to put his balls in benatias face? do we have to transfer a player for that?

I'd prefer it if romangoli just marked benatia, would have been nice to avoid the first goal in the cup final.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Fellaini is the best signing since Ibra

Golden letters please

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Immobile is so incredibly meh....ppl are hyping him up like he's Suarez :fp:

Any decent enough top flight striker can score a lot in a well constructed team (which we aren't by the way).

Gilardino did it. Borriello did it. Huntelaar did it.

Sometimes I think it's ALWAYS better to get that striker with that little spark of magic in him even if it's a Balotelli......or hell even a fucking Jeremy Menez ......because with things as chaotic as they are now, it's always useful to have a forward that can make an opportunity or two for himself.... Heck even Dzeko can do this at times.....and this is one reason why I don't want Silva gone just yet. He has it for sure.

Good post.. but then again you will contradict yourself by saying that bacca has that little spark of magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule