\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
SMS attacks the space really well, he's almost a second striker in that regard, would definitely work well with Hakan

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
bertolacci and antonelli are also out of the list

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Milan are happy about Higuain’s physical state. He is perfectly in line with the optimum weight and the physical tests’ results showed he is in a dazzling condition. Gonzalo will take part in Milan’s friendly against Real Madrid on Saturday [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Can't wait for this

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So both Hakan and Bona are considered mids for Gattuso. Guess we're going for a winger in the next few days.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DkQdJvGXsAAz66r.jpg

Silva left out of the squad that will face Madrid. Bacca is in tho.

no Abate as well

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

Dovrebbe essere un prestito oneroso ( 5 milioni) con diritto di riscatto a 30 milioni. Portoghese atteso in Andalusia nelle prossime ore

So Silva's deal will be 5 mil for loan + 30 mil option to buy. Player expected to be in Spain in the next hours

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I really want Bona to stay as well. Look at his bad season - 8 goals. He's an excellent player to have in the squad, not to mention one of my favourite players from a 'human' point of view as well - seems to be a great influence in the squad

But I don't think we can get Milinkovic-Savic without a big name sacrifice.

Ah ok.. I wondered where all this 'official' news was coming from.

fair enough. The thing is bona has to accept a move to lazio too lol in the first place. he has constantly mentioned that he loves milan and wants to stay. Doubt silva would go there either.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Andre Silva to Sevilla is a done deal. [Sky Italia]

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
unless silva has a team of the season level performance this season he'll be back here next summer. sevilla are bums

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

Dovrebbe essere un prestito oneroso ( 5 milioni) con diritto di riscatto a 30 milioni. Portoghese atteso in Andalusia nelle prossime ore

So Silva's deal will be 5 mil for loan + 30 mil option to buy. Player expected to be in Spain in the next hours

another 5 mils in the baggggggggggggggggggggg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
jack will be key for sms transfer :o

yeah i would love to have him there because he can be useful from bench but if his departure to lazio is key to buy sms then fuck it, do it. :o
he's 29 anyway, this summer is last chance to earn solid money on him.

fucking sevilla will NEVER buy him for 35m ... they gonna send him next season back in milano, just watch it :rolleyes:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
unless silva has a team of the season level performance this season he'll be back here next summer. sevilla are bums

either way its a decent deal. we got 5 mil, his salary off of our backs and he gets playing time :)

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

another fodder out ,Great deal . :thumbsup::star:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

Forza Leo

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

fair...sure they won't pay 30M€ next year, but even if he comes back we still can get 20-25M€ or something like that+5M€ from this year's loan

F&M were conned by mendes with a useless fraud who was totally average with porto in peasents league and they paid fucking 38M€

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
So he's having medicals tomorrow and after that its official :)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
many dont understand that

loo at jube

mario
costa
federico
cudrado
dybala
5 fucking wingers + cancelo,sandro who are also wingers

look at inter

asamoah
dalbert
perisic
politano
candreva
karamoh 6 fucking wingers

look at roma

florenzi
perotti
ses
kluivert
under 5 fucking wingers

look at us

borini
suso

Sheva just laid the smack down ... Borini and Suso :lol:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m thinking now we are getting rid of our wingers and Suso will be sold then all in for SMS or Rabiot. Silva and Bacca our for Pato possibly too

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

Decent deal.

Happy with this.

so 90% bacca is staying?

I really hope not but it's looking like it.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
DkQdJvGXsAAz66r.jpg

Silva left out of the squad that will face Madrid. Bacca is in tho.

okkkkk. now that I had a look at the squad. oh my god we have too many holes. jesus. We are going to be so dependent on lupita this season. Our attack is fine. We have a lack of depth in the win department and we have no real quality wingers.
We are thin in midfield but we do have quality especially if we manage to get another big name midfielder. Defense is fine for CB options but we still need a quality CB as backup imo. Our right flank is weak. Conti is definitely important snd we need him to be fit.
1 good CB
1 WC MF
2 quality singers or atleast 1.

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Andrea
‏ @andrea___182

I was keen to see how he went with another season but that’s a pretty great deal for us. Really does show that we’re back to swinging dicks. There has to be something going on for us to be making moves this late. Maybe Bacca stays.. because for once we are now short on strikers

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So Abate left out of the squad too. It looks how i say...Abate set to leave and Bellanova will take his place.

Zapata to Bologna? He isnt in the squad too. :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule