The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 24-02-2012, 18:19   #421
kakajd
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

Beating an english team for the first time in years is certainly worth being happy about.

our ideal situation would definitely involve a barca-real clash. Although wining the Cl by defeating these two would make it all the more epic. Confidence is high, and players are still due back from injury. Things are looking bright for the first time in some time.

Feeling very good about our chances this year. We really do have a great squad, so close to being world class.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 18:20   #422
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

I want us to pull a porto .. through the side door and screw the europe before they knew what hit them ..
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 15:42   #423
Ricardo Villa
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
Beating an english team for the first time in years is certainly worth being happy about.

our ideal situation would definitely involve a barca-real clash. Although wining the Cl by defeating these two would make it all the more epic. Confidence is high, and players are still due back from injury. Things are looking bright for the first time in some time.

Feeling very good about our chances this year. We really do have a great squad, so close to being world class.
I agree, ive had a good feeling about this ECL season for a while, in terms on squad strength only Real Madrid and Barcelona are stronger. The Arsenal team we beat is abysmal but destroying them will add massivly to our confidence and the fact we had Pato, Nesta, Aquilani, Cassano aswell as Gattuso, Flamini, Merkel, Strasser all out really boosted my confidence in this team.
I agree It will be extreamly tough against Barca or Real but I saw enough quality in the group stage preformances against Barca (without Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Pato, Robinho, Mexes and Gattuso over 2 legs) that we could beat them espceially as there Defense isnt exactly the pinical of European defending (more like Brazilian) and there overreliance on Messi. Real Madrid are the team I really fear when I look through there squad I cant really seen any weakness and with the best Coach in the World in charge I hope we dont meet them until the final as ovr 1 game we can beat them but over 2 id favour them.
Ricardo Villa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 15:48   #424
Ricardo Villa
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan_Fan View Post
im loving how napoli is performing in europe. them beating some major teams from england and germany is very entertaining to watch. id love to watch them win at the bridge. hope we dont meet them later, just for diversity.
Id love a Milan vs Napoli final. 4-2 Milan win.
Ricardo Villa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 17:57   #425
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

I hope Real Madrid and Barcelona meet eachother in the quarters or in the semis. One less team to worry about then.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 20:17   #426
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quarters: Bayern Munich(we'll win the first game 4-1, doesn't matter home or away)

Semis: Real Madrid (3-1 at home, 2-3 loss away, we go through)

Final: Barca (we win 4-2, best final evaarrr)

You know where you heard it first.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:21   #427
Galtex
Rookie

Fav. Players: Bonaventura, Abate.

milan wanted to throw but thanks any way.
Galtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 15:05   #428
R&B Milan
THE BIG BOSS

I believe we still have a chance to go all the way. I am sure the team learned from this match. Never count a team out until the 180 minutes are over.
It's funny how people blast Milan when they have a bad performance. It happens.
And when they are playing good they say that we can win the UCL.

We are AC Milan

Last edited by R&B Milan; 09-03-2012 at 17:06.
R&B Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 16:03   #429
mayweatherfats
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: maldini seedorf inzaghi kaka pirlo t.silva van basten serginho rui costa cafu sheva

WORLD CLASS ATTACKING CENTRAL MIDFIELDER NEEDED! ie remember kaka,rui costa,boban. Also a left back. antoni always lets players cross the ball and mesbah ******* useless ! get MALDINI in to sort out positioning for our defence.but without these we wont win .FORZA MILAN maybe next year with dead wood gone and the young players ( merkel shaaraway etc) have more experience. were too wide with nothing in the middle except boateng he cant carry the midfield by himself for a season rem van baston retired @ 28 through it
mayweatherfats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 21:40   #430
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

APOEL leading against Lyon, if they go through I hope we meet them or Benfica.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 21:47   #431
Rossoneri18
Rookie

Fav. Players: Ronaldhino, Messi, KPB, Ibrah

^^^ Agreed. Don't want to see Bayern, Real, or Barca anytime soon! Let our guys get back on the pitch and get their rhythm before we go against a world class opponent.
Rossoneri18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 22:01   #432
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

In a knock out competition anything can happen.

We are through to the last 8 and regardless of who we get we can beat them.

Forza Milan!!!!!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:19   #433
Deunamist
F*** Juventus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibra11 View Post
I believe we still have a chance to go all the way. I am sure the team learned from this match. Never count a team out until the 180 minutes are over.
It's funny how people blast Milan when they have a bad performance. It happens.
And when they are playing good they say that we can win the UCL.

We are AC Milan
Great post!

It's funny the ones who are saying that we should never write teams off are the ones writing us off..

As long as we are still in the competition, we have a chance.
Deunamist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:02   #434
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Quarters: Bayern Munich(we'll win the first game 4-1, doesn't matter home or away)

Semis: Real Madrid (3-1 at home, 2-3 loss away, we go through)

Final: Barca (we win 4-2, best final evaarrr)

You know where you heard it first.
I'm still of this opinion and I still hope we get BM in the quarters. If they even qualify, that is.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:42   #435
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

I'm hoping for an 'easy' draw. Would be great to get to the semi's both financial but most importantly to get back in pot 1.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:49   #436
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Classification and more ... 08/03/2012 10:00

"The fear is gone, the qualification remains" .

Quote:
Adriano Galliani was right: the 3-0 now, very heavy and unexpected, is slowly fading from red and black psyche.

What remains, as heavy as a boulder, is the qualification to the quarterfinals, arm in arm with Apoel, Barthelona and Benfica.

The three networks built Emirates Stadium will not be remembered as a new Caporetto, but only as a night more thrilling than expected.

A twenty-four hours away, in addition to a place among the top eight in the Champions League, AC Milan has a solo record in the league: Ladri, the accomplice of Bologna 1-1, failed to conquer his head, remaining separated by two lengths.

A nice boost for the men of Allegri, which at this point, will be the builders of their destiny is in Italy and Europe.

But do not forget the debacle with too much superficiality London: Sweet a defeat, it is true, but not without a factual discussion.

The team viewed with Arsenal (one way), Cesena, Ladri and Palermo, has a difference with that observed at the Emirates: the different competitive nastiness.

If in previous challenges, the Rossoneri have been bitten its prey, in London you are sitting on their laurels too, being invested by the fury Gunners without notice.

An important lesson for the rest of the season that, despite everything, is still full of fascinating challenges and decisive.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 14:26   #437
acm55
Rossonero

Guardiola hails Milan’s Ibrahimovic
By Football Italia staff

Milan’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is an “extraordinary” player, says Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.

The Spaniard coached the Swede at the Camp Nou for one season before Ibra joined Milan following a breakdown in their relationship.

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri believes that Ibra is among the top three players in the world, alongside Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid, a claim Guardiola agrees with.

“Ibra and Messi are two extraordinary players,” he noted after the Argentine scored five in the 7-1 Champions League win over Bayer Leverkusen.

“I know Ibrahimovic well, but not very well because I only had him for one season. He always does something fantastic in Italy.”

However, the former Brescia and Roma player did concede that Messi was something very special indeed.

“He's the best ever, there is no other like him,” Guardiola continued of the man who has scored 186 goals in his last 201 Barca games.

“The numbers speak for themselves. One day he'll score six. We'll never see a player like him again.

“We witnessed one of Messi's special nights tonight, it's a gift and I will always be able to say that I coached him.

“The only credit I can take is that I always put him in the team and we just try to make sure he gets the ball. After that our task is done.

“The throne belongs to him and only he will decide when he wants to relinquish it.”
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 14:42   #438
asd
World Cup Winner

Hope Berlusconi plays his hand and gets us benefica or apoel
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 14:45   #439
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

We are so going to get Barcelona

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 15:22   #440
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Guardiola hails Milan’s Ibrahimovic?

More like hailing Messi.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote