Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We finished third.

tied for second with better differencial. I dont care what rules are. Just like Barca won la liga in 2007 despite what real madrid has to say.

I govern with my own rules

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
It is not deprecating, it is situation, dont look tru the glasses of fan.

This is a joke not a team!

ACM dont have decant goalkeeper, LB, RB, striker(beside Pato), and midfielder. Dont tell me that club with ambition should rely on seedorf, ronaldinho, pirlo, ambrosini, jankulovski,zambrotta...they are +30 and they won it all.
Now , they playing just for the money.

For a Idiot it is so cleer, club need new blood....realy new!

I agree with the fact that we need new blood simply because we are full of CHampions already.. players that have won everything, it is dificult to expect them to have the same ambition as they were, Pirlo , Zambro, Janku
But what you think about the team should be referred more of the current situation not downgrading the Milan's name..
We always bounce back, there were more bitter times than this even in the late 90's we suffered more, but when the times comes we will bounce back..
wee need new blood so until January I would like us to play the likes of Abate, maybe even antonini, huntelaar, as for Pato,, if he wants to be someone good he should prove it with us first just like Sheva did, and Kaka did... Milan's shirt is never to small for a player

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tied for second with better differencial. I dont care what rules are. Just like Barca won la liga in 2007 despite what real madrid has to say.

I govern with my own rules

Why not put us first then? Afterall Inter only had more points than us.

ACM_SPLIT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
boban, pippo, serghino, van basten, kaka
I agree with the fact that we need new blood simply because we are full of CHampions already.. players that have won everything, it is dificult to expect them to have the same ambition as they were, Pirlo , Zambro, Janku
But what you think about the team should be referred more of the current situation not downgrading the Milan's name..
We always bounce back, there were more bitter times than this even in the late 90's we suffered more, but when the times comes we will bounce back..
wee need new blood so until January I would like us to play the likes of Abate, maybe even antonini, huntelaar, as for Pato,, if he wants to be someone good he should prove it with us first just like Sheva did, and Kaka did... Milan's shirt is never to small for a player

I know that any club in any sport cant be a champion or champ contender every year. Threre comes a time for mediocrity. That time is now for ACM.
And we sholud accept that.
But some mistakes are made.
1. R80 is worn out player, sell him to J-leauge.....it will be some sparks from him but that is no enough.
2. Not selling pirlo to chelsea
3. Leonardo..... have no vision and if he have it is all wrong with this roster and cant go along with european style of football or if you wanna this stayle wont bring results.
4. Again closed dooor for a young players

Last edited:

kakarauf

Banned
Reaction score
He will be gone next season, if things don't pick up. thats for sure

i mean, imagine if we finish fourth in the league, he'd get his ass outta here. but chelsea cant buy him LOL

so Barca it is then ... :/

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

i mean, imagine if we finish fourth in the league, he'd get his ass outta here. but chelsea cant buy him LOL

i think Barca will go for Robinho instead of Pato. :)

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score

He will get abig payrise & will be happy.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
shut up DSM

we know what happened with kaka :D :tongue:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato will stay until he brings Milan a title or two and becomes the best player in the world. Sometimes theres a time when a player has achieved everything at a club and simply has to move on no matter the wages or anything else, he needs a new challenge and the club would gladly cash in on him. Nothing wrong with that. A new Pato will come afterwards, so everything will be fine and the cycle will begin once more.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He still isn't playing at the levels he did last season. To much flash, too little directness. Yes, he scored the season opener, but he was electric for around 2 - 3 months last season.

Hopefully, as he plays more, he get more match sharpness and proceeds to build on what he achieved last season.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
shut up DSM

we know what happened with kaka :D :tongue:

Yes, but Kaka's wages where amassive problem & Pato's will not be for probably 5 or 6 years & possibly longer.

He will probably leave sometime, not soon however.

Ac Ultima 13

Gold Tie
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Robson, TSilly, Ibra
In a few years we will have a brilliant attacking trident
Paloschi-------P.E. Aubameyang
--------Pato-----------------

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The difference beetwen Pato and Kaka is, Kaka was kick out from Sao Paulo, the fans no longer wanter him in the team.. and he have to show some work in the minute he put his feet in Europe.

Pato already came as a star, big star. Now he is there.

Shinning :p

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Things are complicate for Pato.

4 spots only to go to the WC.

1.Luis Fabiano
2.Robinho
3.Nilmar
4.Adriano, Pato, Ronaldo or Another(Love, Kleber, Afonso..)

I think will be Ronaldo.

The Duck will have to play a lot this season to make his way to the WC.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
heh 1 of first highlights is seedorf passing from basically a libero position... Australiano was righT!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

1.Luis Fabiano
2.Robinho
3.Nilmar

I think will be Ronaldo.

so nilmar is more likely to go to the WC than pato, bollocks i say, pato plays in the hardest league(to score in) and is arguably the most talented he needs to be here to show what he can do. although knowing dunga he'll probably call up rafael sobis instead:head:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

1.Luis Fabiano
2.Robinho
3.Nilmar

I think will be Ronaldo.

Ronaldo over Pato? Maybe in the past, but we're in present. And Adriano, please...

Luis Fabiano, Pato, Robinho, and I guess Nilmar. Pato can start in first 11, but that's hard to tell at the moment.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
It has really been a puzzle for me as to why Dunga doesn't like Pato. He is one of the best players in the world IMO and fully deserving to be a starter for Brazil. I think that after a stormer of a season which he is going to have, along with Ronaldinho of course, Dunga will have no choice but to call them up both.

That overhead kick might possibly be the epitome of the grudge Dunga holds against him; he's simply sacrificing a lot of effectiveness with his eagerness to do everything in the perfect, most attractive way. A more mature and composed striker would have brought it down and then take a shot, or do an accurate tap in volley.

He also needs to be closer to the box at all times. Receiving fouls at the middle of the pitch is a waste.

Oh and as for Ronaldo he has much chance because the entire country wants him in and Dunga is very appreciative of the home based players. I don't think its a fight between him and Pato, IMO both will go along with Fabiano. Nilmar simply isn't Brazil quality and Adriano is too inconsistent to rely upon.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Pato hasn't hit full stride yet, and we desperately need him to do the magic he was producing last season. Someone talked about players underperfoming the season after they get married - I'd be happy if thats the case. Since what I fear is that the two people who helped him or he looked up to in Milan are gone ... Kaka' and Carlo, and of course, it goes without saying, Paolo.

With Kaka' he was fantastic. The best football we played last season was when KAPA was unleashed. And we all know how insistent Carlo has been over Pato - starting from flying to see and sign him at the U-17 world cup in Canada.

Anyway, hope he finds that magic he created last season. He, and not Dinho, is our star.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
That overhead kick might possibly be the epitome of the grudge Dunga holds against him; he's simply sacrificing a lot of effectiveness with his eagerness to do everything in the perfect, most attractive way. A more mature and composed striker would have brought it down and then take a shot, or do an accurate tap in volley.

He also needs to be closer to the box at all times. Receiving fouls at the middle of the pitch is a waste.
agreed with your 2 points here...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Pato hasn't hit full stride yet, and we desperately need him to do the magic he was producing last season. Someone talked about players underperfoming the season after they get married - I'd be happy if thats the case. Since what I fear is that the two people who helped him or he looked up to in Milan are gone ... Kaka' and Carlo, and of course, it goes without saying, Paolo.

With Kaka' he was fantastic. The best football we played last season was when KAPA was unleashed. And we all know how insistent Carlo has been over Pato - starting from flying to see and sign him at the U-17 world cup in Canada.

Anyway, hope he finds that magic he created last season. He, and not Dinho, is our star.
Braced yourself for Chelsea's transfer ban to be reduced and Pato joining them soon after. He is easily is the best 20 year old in recent times, not even the likes of Zidane and Messi are as good at his age.

And these are not the crap defences Zidane and Messi have to face week in, week out at that age.

Plus point is that Dunga insists on overlooking him, keeping him fresh for us. Let's hope that continues while the likes of Fuckingno and the others keep him out of the team.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He hasn't really set the pitch alight this season ... but I'd still back those bold remarks.

What is more worrying is, in the management's eyes, they value more than half the squad more than him. What is he on ... a 2 mil contract? Its a joke considering the what the likes of Dinho, Dida, Pirlo, Janku, etc. earn. Thats sending all the wrong signals to him.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What is it with your obsession with how much everyone gets paid? Are you an accountant or something?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What is it with your obsession with how much everyone gets paid? Are you an accountant or something?

When it effects the squad, it matters. I don't hold it against a player for getting most they can. I hold it against management, for giving stupid contracts that financially strap us....

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Good question; it's gotten incredibly annoying. At the end of the day, it's not yours or my money.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Braced yourself for Chelsea's transfer ban to be reduced and Pato joining them soon after.

Why would he go there when Carlo ruined* him? :rolleyes:

*According to a highly respected forumer :tongue:

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
i can't imagine chelsea ban even being contested until January let alone lifted the best they can hope for is a reduction of the ban as they actually committed a illegal transfer. I think it more of a case of Chelsea transfer policy as a whole as they have continually picked up a number of players using illegal methods. What might happen is that the ban might be suspended while chelsea appeal is being processed but i would guess that fifa and CAS will delay any proceeding until the winter window is closed.

Schedule