alternate Rui and Kaka

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I think that with the way teams are prepared for Kaka these days, it may not be a bad idea to use Rui every now and then. He is a remarkable player who offers a slightly different sevice than Kaka, and this may catch some teams out. I really think we should utilise Rui before he gets too old or moves on due to lack of play. Last season, Kaka overshadowed him, but this season Kaka is struggling a bit, and Rui should be considered to start some games in his place. At least this would start some competition between the two and as a result we may see a more determined Kaka'.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
kaka and rui

Obviously rui costa can only manage to play for 15minutes this days after that he gets lost in d game ,this can be attributed to his old age,kaka's game is kind of inconsistent this season,check out gattuso also making through passes,why dont we get another youthful midfielder like ronaldinho.But i think as time goes on kaka would be one of d best midfielders around,he is so much talented.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
If it was up to me I would play both Kaka and Rui Costa in the starting line-up. Their creativity combned in a game would be deadly.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I think it´s a good idea to use Rui Costa some more. The stuff about him only being able to play 15 minutes of good football is rubbish.
With what i´ve seen of Kaka this year he certainly isn´t doing anything Rui can´t do. We could even use him together with Gattuso and Seedorf in stead of Pirlo who has been crap ever since he came back from the olympics. Yes, he does make some good assists but he throughs away SO many balls at the same time.

We need to shake everybody a bit up now as the season is long underway and we are not even playing to half of our potential. It´s pissing me of.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Vernetti said:
I
We need to shake everybody a bit up now as the season is long underway and we are not even playing to half of our potential. It´s pissing me of.

I totally agree !

About Kaka : he is much younger, better technical skills and a fast as a rabbit
About Rui : great pass, reads the game exellent, offensive minded

I think both players can be very usefull, but it all depends on the opponent either kaka or rui. Togheter will not happen fast while you have to sacrifice someone who does the dirty word (e.g. Gatusso). You need a fighter on the midfield.

Forza Milan

S

superman_1899

i so totally agree, to play kaka and rui together... however mr.president will be pissed to see one stiker... then again.. kaka could and can be convert into a striker-provider role (i.e del piero or r.baggio)...

and i notice, whenever rui plays... kaka has more space to move and cause problem like he used to do last season... plus i believe kaka needs to learn alot from rui...

furthermore... with the combination of rui-kaka-sheva... needn't i explain further... and pirlo from the back directing the play... who wouldnt fear us...

as for gattuso-pirlo-seedorf... i have nothing much to say.. but they have to be in the first eleven.. dont know y my intuition says soo...

till then dudes... see ya...

elvis king

Beginner
Reaction score
Kaka

We are known Rui and Kaka also the best 'Mid field' player, but if i go to choose ,i will put KAka be a shadow striker behind sehcv. and Rui be the controller .Then it is prowerful.
Sorry this is my fool thinking...;)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Maybe rest Pirlo for a couple of game, just like Carlo did when he just got back from Olympics and Rui played some good game. Their style is different but worth trying.

As for playing Rui and Kaka together, it will be like 2 seasons ago when Rui and Rivaldo paired up behind Inzaghi and it worked so fine, gave us the winter Scudetto and many wins in CL. But Kaka is a lot better than Rivaldo and Sheva have more tricks than Pippo (no offense to Pippo), especially with his current performance.

But will Berlusconi leave Carlo alone on this? That's the question.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
gaizka22 said:
But will Berlusconi leave Carlo alone on this? That's the question.

The boss is in charge, Carlo in these matters is only a puppet.

Forza Milan

elvis king

Beginner
Reaction score
Victory

I am so happy to see that so many people reply and discuss in this topic!:D