The Rumour Commode XVI: The Association of the Small Commoders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Franco Baresi basically just confirmed that Berlusconi is back to spending, and will return Milan back to its glory days.

Do RnB'ers know who that is, or should I explain it to you? He was before the Ibra era.

really, is this true

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fuck that Jonathon Tah is a monster. would be an amazing addition to the team however there is no way in hell that he goes anywhere bar Bayern. So if the rumours of him going there are true...then who is leaving Bayern....I'm thinking Martinez or Benatia. both would be very good additions for whoever gets them.

I'm thinking that if N'kolou hasn't extended at Marseille or committed anywhere else we could get him, Mammana and Vangioni for a combined transfer fee of what ...10 million. then get rid of Mexes, and Zapata Paletta (who won't stick around to be depth) and loan Ely and defence is far improved. theoretically with Abate and DES for rb...Antonelli and Vangioni for LB and Alex, Mammana, N'kolou and Romagnoli for CB.

there's also some potential longevity in that backline bar Alex and allows us to free up some funds to go out and secure the midfielders we need. I know Vasquez is an option but I'm just worried we'll end up paying a fee that stops further purchases. for the right price though El Ghazi, Witsel and Vasquez improves our midfield and again with ElGhazi in particular gives us a youth project player. then sell Poli..FFS sell him let Boateng go and loan out Mauri and done.

upfront is gonna be interesting. we love going full ****** on strikers but you'd have to say by seasons end we have only Bacca and Niang as I think Adriano,Balotelli and Menez are gone. I expect at least 2 players will come in if all three go.

Adriano, Menez, Balotelli out = Vazquez in, then we should sign Pavoletti using our good relations with Genoa, or leave Matri... Bacca/Niang/Vazquez/Pavoletti-Matri is easily a top3 front line

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Franco Baresi basically just confirmed that Berlusconi is back to spending, and will return Milan back to its glory days.

Do RnB'ers know who that is, or should I explain it to you? He was before the Ibra era.

Baresi_Italian_Peeled_Tomatoes_35oz.jpg

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Baresi did say that.

In a La Stampa interview Baresi reflected on Milan generally, and, in particular, mentioned that Berlusconi wants to take Milan back to the top.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
please link?

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
fuck that Jonathon Tah is a monster. would be an amazing addition to the team however there is no way in hell that he goes anywhere bar Bayern. So if the rumours of him going there are true...then who is leaving Bayern....I'm thinking Martinez or Benatia. both would be very good additions for whoever gets them.
Its Benatia, who is going to be sold, IF Tah or somebody else arrives. Martinez has just extended his contract until 2021 and ll stay for sure.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Ruh oh, Baresi talking, now ppl scared "their team" gonna rise back up....

Get those insults in while you can, pussies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the thought of silvio lifting another champions league trophy..........

rav8998

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will believe papa B when he goes all in for someone like Veratti. But I so hope its true.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Silvio lifts another CL trophy...

Fans rejoice: "GRAZIE BEE !!!"

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what did he say, he wants 2 champions league finals in the next 5 years?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adriano, Menez, Balotelli out = Vazquez in, then we should sign Pavoletti using our good relations with Genoa, or leave Matri... Bacca/Niang/Vazquez/Pavoletti-Matri is easily a top3 front line

So often I forget we still own Matri and pay at least a portion of his salaries.

I doubt we will get much for him, might as well keep him if we sell Luiz Adriano.

I really see no reason to go for Pavoletti other than the fact that he is in-form this season.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Holy fuck, what is going on here??? All of a sudden, "keep Matri" ?!?!?!?

this is not a good start to a new Commode. To all: if you are sitting at your computer and typing "keep Matri", slap yourself, delete those words then you may proceed

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Chinaboyz officially back!!!!!!

Paolo Berlusconi confirmed

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Holy fuck, what is going on here??? All of a sudden, "keep Matri" ?!?!?!?

this is not a good start to a new Commode. To all: if you are sitting at your computer and typing "keep Matri", slap yourself, delete those words then you may proceed

That vs spending 12-16m on Pavoletti.

Don't want to make that mistake again.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To celebrate 30 years of presidency Silvio Berlusconi at Milan next Saturday, February 27, at the home match against Torino , the team Rossoneri will wear a jersey specifically to pay homage to the patron of Milanello (center of the chest will be 'embroidered gold text "February 20, 1986 - February 20, 2016 Silvio Berlusconi).

*___*

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Bandwagon closed. Sorry vaj's.

Only original #ChinaBoyz allowed. Go suck your thai ladyboy friend

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Winning the UCL while destroying Barcelona in the process would be a dream come true :proud:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
To celebrate 30 years of presidency Silvio Berlusconi at Milan next Saturday, February 27, at the home match against Torino , the team Rossoneri will wear a jersey specifically to pay homage to the patron of Milanello (center of the chest will be 'embroidered gold text "February 20, 1986 - February 20, 2016 Silvio Berlusconi).

*___*

Woww, thats a must have

should be an option at the e-store

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we all form a group and get one of these once we make it to 10 CL final appearances??

tatuaggio-berlusconi-disoccupato.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule