Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Donnarumma is currently in Ibiza on vacation and will not take his exams. [Sky Italia]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Italian media finally understood that the Milan Chinese owners have the money. This is just the Beginning.

DD5RbOUUwAActY_.jpg:small

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Italian media finally understood that the Milan Chinese owners have the money. This is just the Beginning.

DD5RbOUUwAActY_.jpg:small

what does the article say? and how did they come to this conclusion? :lol:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Donnarumma is currently in Ibiza on vacation and will not take his exams. [Sky Italia]

Seriously though, what are these "exams" I keep hearing about?
So this snake is skipping school too?

Such a badass :fp:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously though, what are these "exams" I keep hearing about?
So this snake is skipping school too?

Such a badass :fp:

snake-class.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ternana's sporting director, Luca Evangelisti, has arrived at Casa Milan to discuss Plizzari. [MilanNews.it]

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
Could it be that Milan is offering Dollarumma 6m instead of 5 and also his brother a contract of 1m only if he's getting rid of Raiola? Would actually great

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Fucking Atlanta....why are they being pain the Ass, why can't they understand that in order for them to have the money, they first need sell us fucking Conti.

If they have an agreement with their player and his club, then they don't have to worry about anything

The fuck

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fiorentina's sporting director just confirmed he has been in contact with Milan for Kalinic.
Fiorentina SD Corvino: "Milan made an offer for Kalinic, but we rejected it. He is unsellable to us."

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fiorentina SD Corvino: "Milan made an offer for Kalinic, but we rejected it. He is unsellable to us."

that's the spirit :thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Fiorentina's sporting director just confirmed he has been in contact with Milan for Kalinic.

5TRiq_.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

It's time for Giroud.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

X9-KXW.gif

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can someone find me Corvino's address? I want to send him a thank you note

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Corvino: “Milan made us an offer for Kalinic, but we turned it down. I didn’t even want to listen to it, nor sit down at the table. I told them to think about other players. As far as we are concerned, he is not for sale."

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Corvino: “Milan made us an offer for Kalinic, but we turned it down. I didn’t even want to listen to it, nor sit down at the table. I told them to think about other players. As far as we are concerned, he is not for sale."

Aubameyang incoming soon.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players

giphy.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

fighting words i see

mirabelli gonna get montella's man

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Not all heroes wear capes.
Grazie Corvino! :proud::proud::proud::proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That deal with Donnaruma is an awful one if the reports are true.

Of course it's a bridge contract until he's sold next season and the management at this point is just cutting losses.
But the downsides are still very high.
6M is an absurd money. He's not worthy this at all.
There's also a risk he will be a technical burden too. He's a 18 years old shithead whose mind is already elsewhere - he's aware it's a bridge contract and chances are he will have a very troubled season here. He will be under immense pressure from supporters and players alike (if shit goes down, every player will point at the bigger contract in the dressing room - and not sure he can handle it). His performance already feel by the end of the last season cause of the situation and he had a laughable tournament with Azzuri.
He needed calm and stability at this age but he will not have it cause he's a cashcow family/agent are desperate to milk.

Also, that stuff of contracting family members of footballers is a very amateurish thing that a professional club should never be willing to put up to. Nepotism was one of the worse practices of B&G era. It's sad to see it back already.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I don't think all those meetings ever happened or the ones with Ramadani were probably for others like Nastasic and other youngsters he represents.

Hopefully the #9 or #7 is reserved for Auba/Belotti or a top quality forward.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think all those meetings ever happened or the ones with Ramadani were probably for others like Nastasic and other youngsters he represents.

Hopefully the #9 or #7 is reserved for Auba/Belotti or a top quality forward.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule