It's Official - Sheva's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Whoa the no. of sig havent even reached 1000 , we have got 4679 or so members at RNB WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign or youll be termed hard core Juve Fans........................Got the clear Picture???

Reaction score
signed~!
its 758 signatures now. I just hope it work.
I cant imagine Milan without Sheva... It is so sad to hear that he is leaving. Got tears in my eyes when i read the news. Well..i hope he love this club that much that he will stay here. But if he must leave..it would be so sad..but then what we can do? Just believe that if he walks out milan`s door..then someday he`ll walk back in. The love of the rossonero will lead him back...

But again..i hope he is not leaving. i hope he will stay with us.
Please dont leave us Sheva...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Online petitions are just for effect, but are not effective IMO + experience ;) However, by linking the petition to his website + printing out the signatures to include in a REAL letter you might actually reach him.

More ideas... OK :tongue:

-- write a message on a T-shirt, wear it + take a pic of it + attach it to the letter or add a pic wearing your #7 Sheva shirt

-- write a brief message in his language, Ukrainian... percik could do sth sensible for a change + help u out translating :tongue: , IMO that's a gesture that's always appreciated + may touch his heart + that's what you WANT

-- if you have poems, artwork, collages, copies of your best forum posts... include it (assemble stuff in a binder or sth)

-- your letter should reflect your personality, your style, invest a little time, remember, you want his ATTENTION (I'll even refrain from calling you attention whores ;) )

-- include sth that is typical of your country, nothing big, a lil souvenir, or pictures that can be mailed, again to make an emotional connection + bring to the forefront of his mind how appreciated + adored he is in all parts of the world

-- NO HATE MAIL !!!

I could probably think of more but I gtg..........

Good luck !

(There's power in numbers)

Nice suggestions. Have you done this before? :)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
black-eagle said:
i never support with chelsea :mad:

Forza Milan 4live

Chelsea become my Second Team... Not First :eek:

Yes Forza Milan 4live

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
whatever sheva or not, we are at serie b or c milan is my first team and there won't be a second.never.

FORZA MILAN!COMMANDOS TIGRE UP! :star:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Nice suggestions. Have you done this before? :)
Begged a football player to change his mind ? Um... no.

-- Important: Getting the media involved (How else do you reach 'the masses' ? )

-- If we have a mega-rich dude among the forum crowd or people who are 'connected': Buy ad space @ Corriere della Sera.

-- The ultramega-rich may want to purchase a fuckin TV slot. Hear me, Piersilvio ? :tongue:

-- Has anyone emailed Milan Channel ????

-- @ the Italians here: Come on + use your brain a little, we need a succinct but somewhat poignant message in Italian.

-- Does anyone have the capacity to print flyers + drop them all over Sheva's property ? :tongue:

-- Ballooooons !!! Red + black ones... heartshaped.... Individual messages to Sheva written across... Everyone attending the match could bring one or 2 or more + just let them FLY :tongue: Where are the fuckin ultras to organise this shit ?????? :o

Damn, I really think I'm good ;)

Last edited:

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:

-- Important: Getting the media involved (How else do you reach 'the masses' ? )

-- If we have a mega-rich dude among the forum crowd or people who are 'connected': Buy ad space @ Corriere della Sera.

-- The ultramega-rich may want to purchase a fuckin TV slot. Hear me, Piersilvio ? :tongue:

-- @ the Italians here: Come on + use your brain a little, we need a succinct but somewhat poignant message in Italian.

-- Does anyone have the capacity to print flyers + drop them all over Sheva's property ? :tongue:

-- Ballooooons !!! Red + black ones... heartshaped.... Individual messages to Sheva written across... Everyone attending the match could bring one or 2 or more + just let them FLY :tongue: Where are the fuckin ultras to organise this shit ?????? :o

i am sure the ultras will come up with something sick shit during the match to let him know whats up

Last edited:

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
snn said:
I'm not gonna sign for this petition because I'm not gonna beg to a player to stay in Milan as a Milan fan. He is one of my favourite players, but Milan is bigger than him. He must beg Milan to not to sell him.

oh god i read this after i signed the petition....same with me Sheva is great but AC MILAN will surely find another Sheva but Sheva will never again find another AC MILAN .... if he wants more money and leaves for Chelsea...too bad he will miss out on big titles( not just leagues) and Champions league and big matches....maybe if he cant find form he will miss out on football..just like shaun wright philips , crespo and others do at chelsea...FORZA MILAN

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
roy_il_diavolo said:
oh god i read this after i signed the petition....same with me Sheva is great but AC MILAN will surely find another Sheva but Sheva will never again find another AC MILAN .... if he wants more money and leaves for Chelsea...too bad he will miss out on big titles( not just leagues) and Champions league and big matches....maybe if he cant find form he will miss out on football..just like shaun wright philips , crespo and others do at chelsea...FORZA MILAN
relax man take it easy i hope he wount leave this is why today is a big day, who cares if he has made up his mind there is million reasons why he should stay at milan, but will see today how stadium reacts today

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
ACMRULE! said:
Nah! That's not how this is supposed to be done! It has to be heart felt and each signature has to represent a Milan fan who really feels that Sheva is essential for the Rossoneri colours!
I still like my idea. :D

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fucking petition only 870 if sheva sees it he will leave for sure common people have your grandmas grandpas everyone sign this

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

:star: Well mercy2020 will be going for the match. We told her to bring some banners/posters or something similiar. Ill be watching the match....hope the guys at the curva and the rest of the fans come up with something special. If he doesnt stay...at least we know we tried our best to keep him. :) Thanks for the suggestions...:)

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
i was not this nervious during the rose evolution in my country, still nothing on milan official site, i lost 5 kilos already what it gonna be sheva???

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK guys... I've signed as p4*9* + my comment is:

As an Inzaghi + Henry + Eto'o fan, I think your exit won't be the end of Milan. However, I do hate men who throw away their common sense + make themselves the plaything of the caprices of their wives. Please reconsider.

:tongue:

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
OK guys... I've signed as p4*9* + my comment is:

As an Inzaghi + Henry + Eto'o fan, I think your exit won't be the end of Milan. However, I do hate men who throw away their common sense + make themselves the plaything of the caprices of their wives. Please reconsider.

:tongue:
ok then byby sheva after he reads this hahah

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:

IF ONLY I was in Italy :head:

It feels really hopeless to be miles away, unable to reach him effectively, but I'm trying my best. Yesterday Rasha from the forum introduced me to an Italian friend of hers who emailed La Gazzetta Dello Sport in Italian about the situation and the petition link. I doubt it'll be effective but it was still a very sweet gesture considering he's an Interista ;)

I also approached Mercy2000 as she's going to the match today, but she said the curva will surely do something. I can only hope they would.

We really need more help from our Italian friends here as they live there and they have more access to stuff than us.

Regarding your idea about sending personal pictures:
I request from any forum member who's willing to send his/her pic to Sheva to take a pic with a (please don't leave us sign or anything) and send it to me. I'll print it and send it along with the other stuff. As Passion said, power's in numbers so the more pics I get the better it will be.

I know there are a lot of desperate people out there, so please help me out with anything. I need all the help and ideas I can get. I'll try to send it hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday En Sha Allah, so send me whatever you can send ASAP.

Thank you all :)

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jigaromilan said:
ok then byby sheva after he reads this hahah
Why ? :tongue:

I got him right where it hurts: by his balls :tongue: Men need to understand they're expected to be men.... sometimes :o ;) :D

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

I got him right where it hurts: by his balls :tongue: Men need to understand they're expected to be men.... sometimes :o ;) :D
fuck sometimes men need to be men all the time

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:

Thank you very much. This is why I always say. Instead, that Wild clown always has something to comment.

And this one goes to you Wild: Suck my d---!

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
IF ONLY I was in Italy :head:
It feels really hopeless to be miles away, unable to reach him effectively, but I'm trying my best.
I'm not connected AT ALL, so I can only come up with ideas hoping some people who are in Milano + attend the match or have access to the media etc. pick them up. Some things are very easy to organize, like flyers + balloons + whatnot + wouldn't cost a lot of money either... A radio or Milan Channel announcement would reach a lot of people...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Thank you very much. This is why I always say. Instead, that Wild clown always has something to comment.
And this one goes to you Wild: Suck my dick!
Heh. Be careful what you wish for :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Heh. Be careful what you wish for :D
LOL.:) Well the fact is I always hated his stupid comments. He should know that. I'm trying to be less of a hypocrite nowadays.

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Sheva fan here....but i will change my fan status if he joins chelsea...if he wants to leave the club that made him what he is today we shud all sign a "sheva is an ass" petition....Sheva will soon be old and chelsea with no long term prospect or history will be forgotten....but MILAN and the legacy of the true red devils (not man united please...they copied) will always live on...Sheva i think is too samrt to leave...he knows his name will be beside the names of gunar nordahl,altafini,rivera,van basten,rajkaard and many many more immortal legends...FORZA RIVERA ( a legend who did not get the recognition he deserved)

Maldini

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
obviously i ddnt read everything about sheva leaving but can any1 explain,is sheva leaving cos he wants to or coz his wife wants him to???

btw if i was married and playing 4 a team i luv and my wife wants me to change teams,then id tell her to get stuffed,she dsnt like it...divorce :D lol

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
I think that snding e-mail to any Milan clubs forwarding this petition will be a fantastic idea as they will e-mail it to all their members (hundreds of them). I will snd an e-mail to the office of the Milan Club Malta. I think everyone should do this with their local Milan clubs tnx.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
r3dman said:
And this one goes to you Wild: Suck my d---!
Mate I don't want to know what sexual activities you and Wild engage during your absense from this site.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule