Week 36 : AS Roma (0) vs AC Milan (0) - 07/05/2011 - SCUDETTO #18! CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!

insane404

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Pato
227829_10150187156661937_147054831936_7164180_4133860_n.jpg

those white stripes look terrible

markaugie1

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ronaldo, Pato, Kaka, Villa, TS
I'd like them a lot if the only white was around the collar and on the ends of the sleeves. The white stripes on the shoulders look dumb

insane404

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Pato
also dont forget that MilanMB has to make a palermo v milan in coppa italia :)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
where did you find a 100 year old shirt?

Just a fast search in google. It's very easy to find a pic, at the end of the day it's the history of Milan. BTW, if you look at the forum banner, this shirt is there (on a B&W picture).

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Agreed..Roma disgraced themselves in CL this season..I don't want them in CL representing Italy..would much rather see juve somehow get the last CL spot at seasons end..

didnt juve pretty much did the same thing? :lol:

The home jersey is okay, but why is Anto there? I like the banner on the website better, with Van Bommel, Seedorf and Ibra.

This year's home jersey owns next year's for sure, don't really like the style.

Anyways, let's bring the Scudetto home against Cagliari!!!!! FORZA MILAN!

anto is there because he is a milan player. duh?
it would be a question if ganso is there :lol:

Just a fast search in google. It's very easy to find a pic, at the end of the day it's the history of Milan. BTW, if you look at the forum banner, this shirt is there (on a B&W picture).

I thought that was a ref... :/

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Don't know where to post it, but tickets for Milan - Cagliari have been sold out.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

the new jerseys are so awesome!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

I looooooove it. The retro style is so so so amazing.
Def gonna buy me one.

Adidas :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1!
I love the new jerseys so much. The reto design is wonderful, I love it! gonna buy Boateng's jersey for sure :)

Maggie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Pato, Robinho
Bring it Home, Milan!!! But I know how we have lost the first Game against Roma! :eek: I hope that that will not happen again... So I will support you! :devilfir::devilfir::devilfir: FORZA MILAN!!! :devilfir::devilfir::devilfir:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Pato back training with the squad today. So he should at least be on the bench.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
good news about scudetto celebrations especially for those goin to cagliari game, if we win scudetto vs roma we not liftin the trophy until the cagliari game, jus wot i hoped for

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
From today's session

all0_big.jpg

all1_big.jpg
all6_big.jpg
all7_big.jpg
all8_big.jpg
all11_big.jpg
all4_big.jpg

Pato trained with the squad :) but dint play in 11 vs 11 practice match & Rino along with Pippo worked in gym. :head:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
^lol Ibra & Cassano, they always have something to laugh about :D

I want REVENGE for the home defeat in december, show them whose the real boss in Serie A. I also wish that we win Scudetto with a victory, hopefully that will be a big boost for the Coppa semifinal return leg.

At least we have our CFs back so it should be easier to score and therefore easier to win. Pato will certainly be back too, though he may shouldn't be a starter to have him at 100% for the Coppa.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^lol Ibra & Cassano, they always have something to laugh about :D

I want REVENGE for the home defeat in december, show them whose the real boss in Serie A. I also wish that we win Scudetto with a victory, hopefully that will be a big boost for the Coppa semifinal return leg.

At least we have our CFs back so it should be easier to score and therefore easier to win. Pato will certainly be back too, though he may shouldn't be a starter to have him at 100% for the Coppa.

The amount of luck this roman dogs have is amazing:fp:

Hope we give them a real twating this time.Actually i would love if we would win 3-0 all from penalties :lol:

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
The amount of luck this roman dogs have is amazing:fp:

Hope we give them a real twating this time.Actually i would love if we would win 3-0 all from penalties :lol:

This:star:

I would love for them to taste some of their own medicine, I hate when we play Roma because of all the fucking penalties they're involved with in almost every game they play... Makes me nervous :thumbsdown:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Could people please stop with "this" and those fucking facepalms. Learn to write.

I see a facepalm coming.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ibra and Pato ... daym ... hope to see them back and fit. Warm up for the raping Batha Scum is going receive with no rubbers next season ... show them who the real royalty in Europe is, referee willing ... :D

Back on subject, and no mickey mouse league, a point at Roma is very achievable. Hopefully Van Bommel is back, cause Ambro wasn't as match sharp as I'd like. Him, Clarence and Flamini would give us the right balance against a dynamic but not so heavy Roman side.

Zlatan and Pato upfront is something we should pursue ... certainly for our near future. Its an explosive duo that IMO is unmatched in club football. The talent in that duo is off the charts ... just need them to be on the same page.

For now, KPB behind them will do ... gives us that much more security, drive, movement and physical presence. In the future, him dropping deeper maybe taking Flamini's spot + a proper AM like Ganzo arriving would be glorious to see.

Zambro, Silva, Nesta, Abate and Abs is a given.

Forza ... bring it home boys!!!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
greatest poster ever :beer:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
From Milanello:

Nice To see Pato Back Hopefully he can play against Roma

LOL Nesta and Binho @ 1:38 and Silva and Prince @ 7:15 haha

Last edited:

Schedule