CL: Barcelona (2) vs AC Milan (2) - 13/09/2011

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
fuck barcelona, fuck buttquest, fuck tika taka, fuck their boring ass possession "football", fuck pedro, fuck dani alves, fuck everything about them and their city, fuck cruyff, fuck their fans in barcelona, fuck their fans outside barcelona x10, and fuck real madrid and inter too :thumbsup:

303253_1983435869824_1361062375_31737999_502826367_n.jpg

forza milan

haha. this is by far your best post ever.

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fuck barcelona, fuck buttquest, fuck tika taka, fuck their boring ass possession "football", fuck pedro, fuck dani alves, fuck everything about them and their city, fuck cruyff, fuck their fans in barcelona, fuck their fans outside barcelona x10, and fuck real madrid and inter too :thumbsup:

forza milan

:lol::lol: best pict of the week :thumbsup: add to that fuck their fans with milan skin + barca heart :)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Wild, why do you defend Barca so much? This is a Milan forum, do you expect us all to love Barshitlona? It's okay, we know you like them, big deal. Not everyone has to think like you.

They're annoying and disgusting, and to me represent everything that is wrong with the world, even long before we got to be with them in the same group. I'm allowed to have that opinion, and your long essays defending them is ridiculous in a Milan forum.
You need to take some comprehending lessons.
Saying am defending Barca is just a way to evade my argument.
My post was about people who spend more time hating on Barca than loving Milan , that was my statement & it was clear.
I didnt address people like wet or many people in here who hate Barca but then dont forget their love for Milan.
So dont imagine things I never said like defending them then build on it coz it will be like arguing with yourself.

As for the "its like that everywhere" , well I didnt say that idiocy is exclusive to this place. , its world wide & the idiots who addressed me after my post are big pioneers.
Any person who post more about other teams rather than his own is pathetic IMO.
Spending more time about hate than love that is.

Anyway , thats my opinion & didnt exactly name anyone but whoever got hurt then ............................ suck my dick.

Fiero

Reaction score
Any person who post more about other teams rather than his own is pathetic IMO.
Spending more time about hate than love that is.

Excellent points.

How many of your last posts have been about Barcelona and Pirlo?

:lol: :thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Not interested in this particular argument, but i do have 1 objection with your views on the game wild.

I cannot argue fact our attack was pathetic, we couldn't pass and that was upsetting. But i dont think it was a lack of a plan, i think it was clear lack fo execution/personnel.

I think Allegri took clear note of how Hiddink and Mourinho played barca. He lined up Van Bommel the way the way mourinho had cambiasso, hiddink essien and with side CMs covering too. I think defensively, his tactics were top notch, and that's no short achievement considering how barca run people over. Milan conceded twice, one being a free kick which wasn't deserved

Milan were looking to play off the break but basically from minute seedorf moved from LCM to CAM we couldn't move the ball forward. period.

Now you can say it was a mistake to put Ambrosini over Aquilani, but i disagree cause it's clear Aquilani is not fit yet. But maybe he should have put Urby on, as urby has legs to stretch defense and link up like boateng.

But I don't think it was a huge tactical plan error but an execution one. What's more worrying is on management, but even then I'll withhold judgement because Aquilani/EL Shaarawy haven't got runs yet and they r apparently our midfield creativity.

Eitherway, i'll be more critical if it's a similar display second leg, in 3 months when milan have had time

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Excellent points.

How many of your last posts have been about Barcelona and Pirlo?

:lol: :thumbsup:
You need to take off your stupid hat if we wanna continue this argument.
The current argument is all Milan so Barca , Real or any other team are just examples.
Galliani flirted with Barca after the game much more than me so I guess you are a better fan than him.
And I didnt comment about Pirlo since more than one week I guess.
You even have a point or an argument ?

Fiero

Reaction score
You need to take off your stupid hat if we wanna continue this argument.
The current argument is all Milan so Barca , Real or any other team are just examples.
Galliani flirted with Barca after the game much more than me so I guess you are a better fan than him.
And I didnt comment about Pirlo since more than one week I guess.
You even have a point or an argument ?

People insult Inter, Juve, Roma, Lazio, Chelsea, United, City, Liverpool, and Real yet you only decided to comment when it was Barcelona's turn.

I don't give a shit what Galliani says because he's supposed to represent the club and maintain relations and not act like a fan. Hence his comment that he had to stop himself from celebrating the goals out of respect to Rossell.

My only problem is that you jump at any chance to defend Barcelona like they're the holy grail of football. It's okay, we all have our bias. We know you like them and no one cares. Just stop defending them in a Milan forum.

And yes, my argument is about Barcelona only because I've only seen you defend them. If you stick up for Real, Utd, City, Chelsea, and the rest as well then there wouldn't be an argument to begin with.

You like Barca, we don't. Big deal. Let's move on. You can't force your opinion on others to stop insulting them or trying to make them like Barshitlona.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Obviously you are repeating your first sentence which is an indication that you didnt understand anything.
You have an idea that am defending Barca & I gave you more than a fair amount of my time to show how wrong you are but you are stuck with your initial idea.
You once made a 1.5 meter long post insulting Barca & I never saw you making one as big praising Milan.
You think that ok , I dont , lets move on.

Why Barca & not Real or Inter ?
I did mention Real & many time i objected how can anyone wish cambiaso to get injured or the fact that I do get how Zaneti for Inter is as big as Maldini for Milan fans.
Just examples how I posted about things I dont like even when its about a rival.
The hate for Barca is for sure bigger than the ones for Real or Inter which is normal considering its their time & Milan for sure had it share of hate during the golden era but when such hate & again I dont mind but to post more about ho you hate Barca than about Milan then a www.fuckbarca.com is more suited than a Milan forum.

EOD for me.....

Fiero

Reaction score
Obviously you are repeating your first sentence which is an indication that you didnt understand anything.
You have an idea that am defending Barca & I gave you more than a fair amount of my time to show how wrong you are but you are stuck with your initial idea.
You once made a 1.5 meter long post insulting Barca & I never saw you making one as big praising Milan.
You think that ok , I dont , lets move on.

Why Barca & not Real or Inter ?
I did mention Real & many time i objected how can anyone wish cambiaso to get injured or the fact that I do get how Zaneti for Inter is as big as Maldini for Milan fans.
Just examples how I posted about things I dont like even when its about a rival.
The hate for Barca is for sure bigger than the ones for Real or Inter which is normal considering its their time & Milan for sure had it share of hate during the golden era but when such hate & again I dont mind but to post more about ho you hate Barca than about Milan then a www.fuckbarca.com is more suited than a Milan forum.

EOD for me.....

I opened the link but sadly didn't work. :cry:

Anyway that's why I brought up Pirlo in the first place. Didn't you use to insult him daily along with Seedorf and Ancelotti? Weren't they Milan players? Isn't it more appropriate to show "love" rather than "hate"?

I like you man but I don't get your point and I hate your bias towards Barca. You like them and you know it. :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I opened the link but sadly didn't work. :cry:

Anyway that's why I brought up Pirlo in the first place. Didn't you use to insult him daily along with Seedorf and Ancelotti? Weren't they Milan players? Isn't it more appropriate to show "love" rather than "hate"?

I like you man but I don't get your point and I hate your bias towards Barca. You like them and you know it. :D
I did but I never posted more about Pirlo than Milan.
You can add all the Pirlo - Seedorf - Anc & for sure I would have made other posts about Milan , Nesta , Sheva , kaka & more.
My criticism for them never exceed my praise for Milan or other players.
And even during the dark Anc era I was still able to squeeze a praise for them when they do good.
Now show me when did any of the addressed people ever said one thing good about Barca ?
Did you ?
Thats not criticism , thats hate & when it exceed Milan it screams wrong.

And back then I had many posts coz I was among very few to counter the Pirlo-Seedorf-Ance fans but why the need to all the Barca hate when there isnt really an argument about them ?

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score
I did but I never posted more about Pirlo than Milan.
You can add all the Pirlo - Seedorf - Anc & for sure I would have made other posts about Milan , Nesta , Sheva , kaka & more.
My criticism for them never exceed my praise for Milan or other players.
And even during the dark Anc era I was still able to squeeze a praise for them when they do good.
Now show me when did any of the addressed people ever said one thing good about Barca ?
Did you ?
Thats not criticism , thats hate & when it exceed Milan its just scream wrong.

Of course my posts about Milan exceed those about Barshitlona by a mile. If you doubt that then it's because you don't read my posts. But it's not even a question, I love Milan much, much more than I hate Barshitlona.

And yes I did praise Barcelona in the past in Guardiola's first season when he created that brilliant system winning by 4 and 5 goals every match, and even wanted them to beat Utd in the CL 09 final.

That's despite the fact that I hated them since the Kliuvert, Rivaldo, Overmars days. To acknowledge facts is one thing, but to have an opinion is a totally different matter.

Barcelona disgust me as an institution and a club.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course my posts about Milan exceed those about Barshitlona by a mile. If you doubt that then it's because you don't read my posts. But it's not even a question, I love Milan much, much more than I hate Barshitlona.

And yes I did praise Barcelona in the past in Guardiola's first season when he created that brilliant system winning by 4 and 5 goals every match, and even wanted them to beat Utd in the CL 09 final.

That's despite the fact that I hated them since the Kliuvert, Rivaldo, Overmars days. To acknowledge facts is one thing, but to have an opinion is a totally different matter.

Barcelona disgust me as an institution and a club.
And who addressed you to begin with ?
When I wanted to post you I just did directly few days ago that you represent a small team mentality but never considered you pathetic for hatting Barca than loving Milan.
Is it a coincidence that the hate is as big as the success ?
Few years latter lazio could dominate the world & those people would be all over threads talking about the holocaust & the Nazi's in Lazio.

Fiero

Reaction score
And who addressed you to begin with ?
When I wanted to post you I just did directly few days ago that you represent a small team mentality but never considered you pathetic for hatting Barca than loving Milan.
Is it a coincidence that the hate is as big as the success ?
Few years latter lazio could dominate the world & those people would be all over threads talking about the holocaust & the Nazi's in Lazio.

Why do I represent a small team mentality?

And I know your original post wasn't directed at me, I just chose to comment. :D :thumbsup:

Agree on the success part though. They definitely did attract more hate... but it's not just down to that.

Anyway no reason to keep beating a dead horse. That was my original point. It's too far to ask members on a Milan forum to tone down their hate on other teams, especially idiots which this forum is full of. :thumbsup:

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It was frustrating to see so little of the ball when it's within the team's ability to keep possession and push the opposition into their own half, at the very least. Barcelona's possession mainly highlighted their wastefulness and Milan's defensive strength, however, and credit to the team - especially Nesta - for turning it around a few days after an uncharacteristically poor showing against Lazio.

I don't think Allegri would've deployed those kind of tactics had Robinho and Zlatan been fit, which in turn, would've affected whether Aquilani started or not. A lineup with Pato only supported by Cassano demanded a more direct style, in the absence of our most productive forward line's link-up play.

Sacchi was predictably critical of the approach (even taking into account that it was only the team's second game of the season) but it absolutely does not indicate that Milan are just another Inter. Possession football isn't an exclusively Catalan trait, I'm convinced that we'll have more of the ball at the San Siro if Robinho, Zlatan and Aquilani start. It's not about tiki-taka or passing it around in midfield but rather, having the personnel to pass, press and push the opposition onto their back foot.

It's still quite obvious that we're about two good midfielders short of Barca's level of ability; reinforcements like Montolivo and Ganso in January are unrealistic, but at least Galliani can clearly see where the team's deficiencies lie. This was a much-needed test.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didnt get it why our players were losing possession so cheaply.
If it was Gatu & Ambro playing then ok since they do it with lesser team than Barca & with much lesser pressing.
But we had decent passers passing bad all over the pitch.
And yeah I do believe that if we had two better passers in midfield with names other than Ganso then Milan would have clinically won the game.
Also we didnt seems to have a counter plan in motion.
There was time where Pato was alone for seconds & still no Milan player was pushing.

Last edited:

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
From milannews:

Il pareggio con la Real Sociedad e soprattutto la beffa finale di Thiago Silva nel 2-2 di Champions ha aperto qualche crepa tra la critica e i blaugrana. Pep Guardiola ha, così, deciso di passare alla contro offensiva difendendo la sua squadra: "Da quando sono qui non ho mai promesso nulla. Se vi piacciono le frasi a effetto allora vi dirò che quest'anno probabilmente non vinceremo nulla. Quello che prometto è che giocheremo sempre per vincere, che giocheremo come abbiamo fatto con la Real Sociedad e col Milan: 23 tiri in porta e 70% di possesso palla. Ma non posso promettere titoli - ha affermato tagliente il tecnico catalano - Non so se potremo dare di più di quanto dato contro il Milan: in quella partita il nostro livello di eccellenza è stato altissimo, hanno creato pochi pericoli". Poi, Pep completa l'affondo dicendo: "L'anno scorso, in casa contro l'Osasuna, abbiamo giocato malissimo eppure siete stati meno critici rispetto alla gara col Milan dove abbiamo giocato 10mila volte meglio. Ma il risultato sempre influisce sui giudizi. È sempre difficile giocare contro le squadre italiane, che dietro si difendono in 8 o 10, una cosa che noi non sappiamo fare mentre loro lo fanno benissimo e per questo vincono tanto". Infine, il condottiero blaugrana parla anche di Pato e difende la prestazione di Busquets, bersagliato dopo la prova non esaltante contro il Milan come tassello centrale della retroguardia: "Pato? Un eccellente giocatore in una grande squadra, lo ha dimostrato col gol, ma dopo ha fatto pochino. Busquets? Contro il Villarreal era un centrale fortissimo, ora dite che è inutile. A lui non chiedo di seguire come un'ombra Pato, gli chiedo altre cose".

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If it was Gatu & Ambro playing then ok since they do it with lesser team than Barca & with much lesser pressing.
And yeah I do believe that if we had two better passers in midfield with names other than Ganso then Milan would have clinically won the game.
There was time where Pato was alone for seconds & still no Milan player was pushing.

i mean we were SOMEWHAT able to effectively get ball to attack when seedorf was at LCM (somewhat). Even then, it's just 1 man to side of midfield. If MVB or Thiago/nesta got ball and spread it wide, barca would be there. Their press is really good, possibly even underrated to how good it is.

But when we got Nocerino, Ambrosini, MVB in CM what do you expect?

And I guess biggest thing no Zlatan or Robinho meant was no outlet for the long ball.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am fully aware of how good their pressing is.
Remind me a lot of the Juve & Milan old days.
But i saw our players loosing possession even before the Bacra players got near them.
I mean look @ Cass & show me what game he did so many bad passes.
I felt we feared them much more than they deserve.
I hope Al has learned his lesson & know that fielding more DMs is exactly what they want.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Allegris formation/organization was exquisite but its stupid to do for 90 minutes, we should try it again in san siro if we already qualified as first , gives a solidness to the team and prepare us more for the big occasion if it was CL knock out i would love to see a solid mf performance I am happy we got barca in the group we are best team to play against them we are lazy but inteligent and they fuuck around with ball for so long :D, OMG if it was real madrid we would have been dead marcello ronaldo OZIl demaria benzema all of those ass holes running full throttle to our box :eek: I dont want real in champions league

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont know how to put it but it might sound contradicting.
Barca is by far the best team in the world but dont know why I prefer to meet them rather than Real or ManU.
Real will outmuscle / outrun / outorganize you probably the same with ManU.
In a way Barca its like a chess game & considering the grandpas we have its our best chance vs the big guns.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
we was struggle againts english teams style, our handicap were slow, weak, old, narrow...but if urby able to play as AMR and oh just like

----noce--mvb----
pato--el sha--urby​

no more worries ;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I dont know how to put it but it might sound contradicting.
Barca is by far the best team in the world but dont know why I prefer to meet them rather than Real or ManU.
Real will outmuscle / outrun / outorganize you probably the same with ManU.
In a way Barca its like a chess game & considering the grandpas we have its our best chance vs the big guns.

+

we was struggle againts english teams style, our handicap were slow, weak, old, narrow...but if urby able to play as AMR and oh just like

----noce--mvb----
pato--el sha--urby​

no more worries ;)

We can go with our classic and win any game against any team IF our mentioned player are healthy.

-------------------ABI-------------------
--Abate---------SN---TS------------TT--
------------------BOSS------------------
-----Prince-------Aqua----------Noc-----
-------------Pato-------Ibra-------------

Sub: Amelia, Binho, Cass, Seedo, Urby, Ambro, MX, Zambro, Bon.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i want pep guardiola facepalm pics!

then it can add to his

tumblr_lqnf2pvhGY1qjob8wo1_400.jpg

edit: dw i found em

Josep+Guardiola+FC+Barcelona+v+AC+Milan+UEFA+v9xfEwsHyK7l.jpg

GET-505735592.jpg

Last edited:

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu

I guess it's because of the high tempo ...We have players who can hold and pass the ball but we have 2-3 of them who can pass the ball quickly(Robinho and Ibrahimovic out..and Aquilani on the bench) ..And when you're facing Barcelona , it's demanding to pass the ball quickly and this is where we suffered..These fellas force you to play quick with the pressing they make...And what made me also nervous was when we had throw ins there was no one looking for free space to get the ball..

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
lol in every pic i see of wenger he is either sad or pissed.. its not even funny

jk its hilarious

8L0fX.png

O3uIU.jpg

JhtBR.jpg

QGhkU.jpg

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
:star:
just got a chance to open forum .... hell yeah ... Forza Milan :D

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
My last night in Barcelona i got mugged. They took my phone out of my pocket when they surrounded me with 5 guys (1 distracted me while doing some weird dance-like moves around me). Also my friend was robbed, they took his necklace while he was wearing it (how the hell did they do that?). My friend busted one of them on the head with a beer can, but my phone was already long gone..

O yeah, we where drunk as hell. Surely that didn't work out in my advantage.

To bad, had some really cool pictures but most of all movies on my iPhone when Milan scored the 2-2 and the Barca fans were leaving :(. My travelers insurance only refunds 150 euro's while an iphone 4 is worth around 600 euro's. So got fucked pretty hard by those Spanish dickheads.

Am a bit frustrated. Still enjoyed the trip and the first & last minute of the game though :D

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
My last night in Barcelona i got mugged. They took my phone out of my pocket when they surrounded me with 5 guys (1 distracted me while doing some weird dance-like moves around me). Also my friend was robbed, they took his necklace while he was wearing it (how the hell did they do that?). My friend busted one of them on the head with a beer can, but my phone was already long gone..

To bad, had some really cool pictures but most of all movies on my iPhone when Milan scored the 2-2 and the Barca fans were leaving :(. My travelers insurance only refunds 150 euro's while an iphone 4 is worth around 600 euro's. So got fucked pretty hard by those Spanish dickheads.

Am a bit frustrated. Still enjoyed the trip and the first & last minute of the game though :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
There was a moment in the game that I liked very much. After Messi literally beat the ground after Nesta made that defining tackle, Messi got up and readied himself for the corner. He walked past Nesta and gave a low high-five.

Upon seeing this, English commentator in Indonesian TV was saying "maybe Messi was asking Nesta : Are you sure you're 36?" :proud:
Gifmaterial. 3;56 at this video
footballars said:
16 September 2011 - Uefa Champions League Magazine

Posted Image

Channel - Sky ( HDTV-Rip )
Language - German
Capper - Footballars
Quality - HQ
FPS - 50 fps
Bitrate - 1500 kbps
Codec - h.264
Resolution - 720 x 400
Runtime - 22:53 min

http://www.multiupload.com/58SQHZV4CT
( guys use the direct download option for very fast download without premium account )

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

Sorry about your losses bro, hope you're alright now :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Fuck those Bartha cunts, I'm never going to their shitty stadium :mad::mad:

Schedule