Week 26: Sassuolo - AC Milan - Sunday 26/02/2017 - 15:00 CET

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
He could get into better positions if he'd do an unexpected move to the right and if he could shoot it from there with his weaker foot.
He got into a good position, especially for the first one, shot didn't have enough power.

Suso hasn't been in good form lately. But he's a quality player and always contributes on the pitch. Hopefully he'll be back to first half of the season level soon.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If he scored those two easy chances especially the first one which he actually passed it the goalkeeper and made him as if he made a super save... The fucker should have put a bit of power...

as for the 2nd chance...how the fuck you get the same pass from the same person and then fuck it up the same why you did before....

As for "Why" I'm not sure if you were watching the game but fucking Sassuolu non stop pressuring us, and they could have scored a goal. In fact we are lucky to win this. You think Sassuolu or any big team would miss those chances

can we just all be happy about the win :)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He could get into better positions if he'd do an unexpected move to the right and if he could shoot it from there with his weaker foot.

That was bad finishing. Everything else were top notch

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
What was wrong with the way Bacca shot the penalty ? He touched it twice ?

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hmm
C5mUHjIXMAAExT6.jpg:large

good point.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
can we just all be happy about the win :)

I guess.. you are right bro

I just can't stand seeing us play like this...can't handle us wasting a chance after another

Anyways I need to calm the fuck down haha

and Fuck you Sassuolu

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Just saw the Bacca penalty. :fp::lol:

Fisherman needs to be sent to China asap. Too bad we don't have a decent CF in the squad.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As for "Why" I'm not sure if you were watching the game but fucking Sassuolu non stop pressuring us, and they could have scored a goal. In fact we are lucky to win this. You think Sassuolu or any big team would miss those chances

wtf are you talking about. we had fuckton of chances and donna didin't even had to make a save.

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
i want berardi on our side, so our opponent can feel the same disgusting feeling that i have everytime he touch the ball.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I stand by the notion that a team doesn't deserve a win if they're wasteful. The objective of the game is to score goals.

changing topic; Zapata and Sosa played well today. They should settle in nicely from till the end of the season. Kucka was bad though, maybe we should try Loca there.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about. we had fuckton of chances and donna didin't even had to make a save.

Did I say anything about us not having chances bro

I only focused on those EASY 1v1 chances which Suso flipping missed

I almost had fuckton of heart attacks thanks to this team and the easy chances they missed

Whats the point of attacking and wasting easy chances if we can't win...we are lucky to win this

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I'm curious about is: when are people going to start calling Suso a "one-trick pony"?

I like him, but it's getting annoying. He's the very definition of a one-tricky pony, but that title one seems to be reserved for players from certain parts of the world.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The only thing I'm curious about is: when are people going to start calling Suso a "one-trick pony"?

I like him, but it's getting annoying. He's the very definition of a one-tricky pony, but that title one seems to be reserved for players from certain parts of the world.

When you can replace him with someone better.

He didn't score but he played well the whole game, and he is one of our most consistent players.

He could had easily had a brace and everyone would be praising him, but he missed, and that happens.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

:thumbsup:

This is why i want Deulofeu on the RW. He offers us so much more and it's his preferred position.

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sassuolo, Duncan, Berardi, Matri, Acerbi, Pellegrini, Consigli and especially that weirdo Di Francesco can all fuck off

Edit: Maybe not Acerbi :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just want people to admit that Suso does the same thing over... and over.. and over again...

I actually like Suso. It's just annoying what adjectives are used for what players.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I just want people to admit that Suso does the same thing over... and over.. and over again...

I actually like Suso. It's just annoying what adjectives are used for what players.

? Everyone admits that. It's not like you're some footballing mastermind who found out Suso cuts inside and shoots.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
? Everyone admits that. It's not like you're some footballing mastermind who found out Suso cuts inside and shoots.

Lol, I'm not a footballing mastermind, I'm saying something very different than any tactical comment.

I'll be more blunt: if Suso wasn't from Spain, people would have called him a one-trick pony months ago.

Schedule