Mattia Destro Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I would like to keep, he is a finisher.

In the box where strikers should be

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Questo gol e solo per te..RIP... #nonno

CElwpJWUEAAjeLA.jpg:large

CEmRrnAWYAEEdKh.jpg

CEl-TgNWAAE3K1e.png:large

nice gesture from destro he dedicated his foal to his family, grandfather R.I.P. :-'(

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on dog he is not limited. He is just a pure #9, i.e. goals are to be 99% set up and the 1% is all about positioning and timing. Yes, he needs geniuses behind him to score and it's up to Milan. Agreed that pure #9's are not common in today's football and somewhat do not function well in the trendy 4-3-3 but he is rare nonetheless.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
MATTIA DESTRO

"We really wanted to do well in front of our fans and we were able to restore winning ways.

My goal was dedicated to my grand-father who recently passed away, it was important to me.

The main thing was to play well in front of our fans and we were able to do that.

We prepared the match well, like we do for every match, and perhaps today we were able to put into practice what we had worked on.

This new shirt brought us luck, wearing it and winning right away makes me think it is lucky and so we are happy!

We have to win all of our final 3 matches, it’s what we want, we never accept defeat and so we will play next Sunday trying to get maximum points.

We always have to give more, because we’re not having a great season and so we have to try and win the last matches to finish the season in the best possible manner.

Continuity is the key word and we have to string together a series of wins.

I have an excellent relationship with my former team mates and I am very attached to Roma.

I wish them the best of luck. I am very good friends with Alessio Cerci and luckily we are now both in the same team."

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He wanted that header so much!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I hope he stays. He ha talent, and can be a very productive player with good service.

I would love to see him on a Milan team with a competent tactical setup and with players put around him that can provide him service

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan & Roma have on going conversations to extend Destro’s loan: the situation

David Amoyal11-05-2015 17:48
Mattia Destro scored against Roma this weekend while wearing a Milan jersey, and it appears he could be staying with the rossoneri beyond this season. The striker joined Milan on loan last January, the rossoneri have an option to buy him set at €16 million, but as reported by Peppe Di Stefano there are on going conversations to extend the loan. There are two main reasons for this development: Milan doesn't intend to spend the sum of the option to make move permanent, and at moment Roma wouldn't be able to get an offer to match that figure- in addition Destro would like to stay at Milan. There are on going conversations between Roma and Milan, Destro's future is at stake.

Would be nice. Especially if the price is lowered. Loan extension with a clause set at around 12-13m would be perfect. He has talent and hes young. He is what he is, a poacher, but with support from team mates he can bring a lot of goals to the squad.
Imagine if we got Ibra as well for next season :o

I hope he stays. He ha talent, and can be a very productive player with good service.

I would love to see him on a Milan team with a competent tactical setup and with players put around him that can provide him service

:thumbsup:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Pazzini is free and just as good.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
Or just as bad

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Very difficult to judge Destro. He's not a player who creates things on his own, definitely thrives off of good service and movement around him so we haven't seen this yet with him in. For me he didn't do enough and didn't look hungry enough to warrant keeping him, but I'm still not convinced one way or the other on him... I just don't know yet.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Apparently west ham wants him

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
with a good midfield/managere he'll score 10+ goals

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Destro revives Monaco move
By Football Italia staff

Mattia Destros transfer to Monaco had been on the verge of collapse, but its claimed Roma revived negotiations.

Mattia did not reject Monaco, Claudio Vigorelli told Tuttomercatoweb on Monday.

What was lacking was an agreement between Roma and the principality club.

However, Sky Sport Italia reported later the same night that talks between the clubs took a positive turn, so the move is still possible.

They still need the all-clear from the player, who is currently on his honeymoon.

Destro spent the last six months on loan at Milan, who did not activate their 18m buy-out clause.

It has been suggested the 24-year-old is waiting for news from Fiorentina, his preferred destination.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well this thread can be closed now, Destro is officially Roma's again for the moment.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
From potentially Chelsea/Arsenal, to Milan/Monaco, now Bologna, all in 6 months whats next?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
probably he will score a decent amount of goals

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
From potentially Chelsea/Arsenal, to Milan/Monaco, now Bologna, all in 6 months whats next?

As long as he is not at milan i'm more than happy.

Iirc wolfsburg had made a move for him back in the days... he should have taken that opportunity with both hands.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'd much rather sign a proper CF like Destro and a great support act like Cerci than look for a complete player. We need to really build a proper team, not a one man army that we've been trying in the last few seasons.

20 million seems fine for Destro. But not 25+
Lolololol

Then again what can we expect from someone who had his mouth attached to galliani's asshole

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lolololol

Then again what can we expect from someone who had his mouth attached to galliani's asshole

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2643976-2446446-1442683389-24464.gif

Schedule