Would you like members' profiles to be more detailed?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Simple :)

Do you want to see more stuff in other people's profiles or not?
Example: birthday, name, sex (as male or female please)... etc :)

Regards,
Scharatz

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to see other things on the profiles. It's unanimous so far
spin2.gif

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yep, that would be better. Mabye a link to Messenger profile (MSN/Yahoo) If thats possible...

forza rossoneri

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
YES OF COURSE I DO!!!
I wanted this from the begining honestly ... It would be nice to know more information about the members without asking them all the time in the middle of the post, right?
I hope David will make this change :)

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
YES OF COURSE I DO!!!
I wanted this from the begining honestly ... It would be nice to know more information about the members without asking them all the time in the middle of the post, right?
I hope David will make this change :)

What Kyara? Do you mean you want to put more details in your profile than: Milan, Milan, Sheva, Sheva, Sheva, Sheva, Sheva, Sheva, Sheva, Piacenza, cats, reading, writing, movies, Tennis, UFO's and after all I like Sheva :tongue: :D :D

forza rossoneri

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow wow easy on me :tongue: I just wanna know why does everyone keep on copying that each time just to tease me?! :head: :tongue: I couldn't stop writing Sheva, sheva so what should I've done?!
mushy.gif
icon_smile_blush.gif
:D
Anyway Mr.forza_azzuri :tongue: When I said more details, I meant the Birthday, gender and the stuff that Scharatz mentioned, so stop it!! :tongue:

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
Kyara, I think you've affected my brain. Today, in the middle of psychology class, I found myself thinking about Sheva...and about how I never noticed how sexy he is until you came along. LOL :head:

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
I think the profile should be more detailed for all da reasons mentioned above ;) :tongue: . & Cari, howcome u didn`t notice how sexy is Sheva? :conf: I think he has a very nice bum. LOL :tongue: :D

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
mrs sheva said:
I think the profile should be more detailed for all da reasons mentioned above ;) :tongue: . & Cari, howcome u didn`t notice how sexy is Sheva? :conf: I think he has a very nice bum. LOL :tongue: :D

That he does! Amazing how I never noticed it before
1bluewinky.gif

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a total headache updating the profiles and when the next inevitable update will come everything will be lost in obscurity again. So it's kinda useless at the moment.

As far as I know, a calendar will be available with the release of the 2.2.0 version. ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cari831 said:
Kyara, I think you've affected my brain. Today, in the middle of psychology class, I found myself thinking about Sheva

Ehm, I think I know very well how does it feel when Sheva comes suddenly in the middle of the classes
hug.gif
:angel: :D

Trust me, I have an experience with that!! :head: :D Especially the day after he scores!! :eek:
love.gif

FORZA SHEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :angel:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
It's a total headache updating the profiles and when the next inevitable update will come everything will be lost in obscurity again. So it's kinda useless at the moment.

As far as I know, a calendar will be available with the release of the 2.2.0 version. ;)

Hmmm, too bad you didn't like the idea David :( I thought it's gonna be fun!! But anyway, it's your choice!!

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
well, it's too hard to edit now so we will just have to wait until the 2.2.0 version comes up. that should be in a couple of months time, hopefully :)

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
A couple of months doesn't seem too bad. Meanwhile we can get to know each other the old-fashioned way. We ask! :tongue:

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I didn't voted, if people wants more details about members, then OK.