• Wide midfielder in a 4-3-3

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
yes, i understand that grammar school is for the "smarter" people. But that doesnt give any indication to how old you are, or how long you have been studying english, etc.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
No. Dont fuckin joke mi or Ei will kill joahr cat.

In germany are 4 types of schools:

A schools for very "stupid" people. A school for "stupid" kids. A school for "average kids". And the grammar school. Average kids too but very smart people too. And on this school it gives especially classes since the 7 class. Laptop class, English class, music class and a normal class. And i was in the english class.

You've been in all of them and are currently failing the last one?

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
CSKA know that Honda will leave in January, so why drag their feet?

100% certain come January they will get 0 Euros out of Honda's move, and from an economic standpoint, any offer > 0 is profitable.

Yes, I know Honda is a good player, and CSKA will want to hang on to him for as long as possible, but football is also a business. Keeping Honda until January will result in wages lost.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
CSKA know that Honda will leave in January, so why drag their feet?

100% certain come January they will get 0 Euros out of Honda's move, and from an economic standpoint, any offer > 0 is profitable.

Yes, I know Honda is a good player, and CSKA will want to hang on to him for as long as possible, but football is also a business. Keeping Honda until January will result in wages lost.

After passing the group stage CSKA will have already made close to 10m€
playing in the group: €3.3m minimum (550k for every game no matter what) + bonuses (800k for a win, 400k for a draw)
If they progrees to the the round of 16 they'll get 3m€

So, if Honda stays at CSKA until January, he can help them get about 5-7 mil

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
its all mind games people

galliani obviously wants to get him in the window

but he knows he has him wrapped up, hes going to come, but he will keep saying in the media that we will wait till jan. In which case CSKA get 0 $$$$ from the sale

So he is waiting towards the end of the window when they get desperate and sell for 2million euros

Its all about who crumbles first, and galliani never crumbles, he would rather miss out on a signing completely than crumble if history is anything to go by

Ultimate market troll

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
‏@RossoneriBlog
Sandro Calabro: "I spoke with Honda and he told me he doesn't wait to wait until January for his Milan move. He is a top player."

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I check this thread almost every day, and every time I get disappointed.

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
its all mind games people

galliani obviously wants to get him in the window

but he knows he has him wrapped up, hes going to come, but he will keep saying in the media that we will wait till jan. In which case CSKA get 0 $$$$ from the sale

So he is waiting towards the end of the window when they get desperate and sell for 2million euros

Its all about who crumbles first, and galliani never crumbles, he would rather miss out on a signing completely than crumble if history is anything to go by

Ultimate market troll

If he would crumble in montolivo case, we would won scudetto in that year....

Given fact, that this year we have CL qualifiers and serie A opponents are strengthening their squads, now( this transfer market ) it would be smart move to crumble...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Calabro: "Honda told me, he does not want to wait for January for going to MILAN

Calabro: "Honda is a top player, he told me he does not want to wait for January for going to Milan"

Keisuke Honda before joining CSKA Moscow played for two seasons at Venlo and has been the inspiration of the attacker Dutch, but of Italian origin, Sandro Calabro.

The two are very good friends and even though the roads were divided in 2010, continue to feel almost every day.

Calabro, currently free transfer after scoring 18 goals in the league with the shirt of Sparta Rotterdam in the second division, speaking on Itasportpress.it spoke of the relationship with Honda and the desire of the Japanese to wear the Milan shirt immediately.

"I spoke with Keisuke just a few minutes ago and we said a few things about this chance to go to Italy.

He told me that he did not want to wait until January to go to Milan. It 'a top player and if Milan buys it will make a great shot.

Honda when he played with me at Venlo was a tremendous assist-man. I did score a lot of goals in the Eredivisie. It 'a true professional on and off since it does not create problems in the locker room.
"

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yh just imagine if he gets pissed off he will pull out his samurai sword aha

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
wow....

Honda has been in the news forever. Look at the thread name.. Youth, kindly go away.

Schedule