Mario Pasalic Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Best game for Milan today. First half he was awesome. Good promise we have to remember he hasn't really played in two years and had another interrupted pre season this year so it might take some time to get up to the speed of things. Definitely seemed sharper today. Would buy him for back up if for the right price

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Best game for Milan today. First half he was awesome. Good promise we have to remember he hasn't really played in two years and had another interrupted pre season this year so it might take some time to get up to the speed of things. Definitely seemed sharper today. Would buy him for back up if for the right price

6 or 8 mil could be a fair price :thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i for one like pasalic and see potential in him .. dono why everyone hate the shit out of him :lol: guy only 21 and a Modric compatriot :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was able to win a lot of aerial duels, but seems a step too slow.

For now, he offers balance when midfielders like Sosa and Mati are on the pitch.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Wildcard, inconsistent (even from 1st half to the 2nd). But he's a nice all-arounder. Was good first half. Almost scored from impossible angle with back turned against goal, did nice passing too.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's playing similar to Poli's role before, but much better, covering a lot of ground and opening up, linking with others.

He's no wonderkid, but people give him too much shit. Considering he's 22, I'd buy him cheap as a backup and see what comes out of it. Physically, he has all the characteristics to become a OK to maybe even good b2b midfielder.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He's playing similar to Poli's role before, but much better, covering a lot of ground and opening up, linking with others.

He's no wonderkid, but people give him too much shit. Considering he's 22, I'd buy him cheap as a backup and see what comes out of it. Physically, he has all the characteristics to become a OK to maybe even good b2b midfielder.

:thumbsup: but faster than poli also smarter and better technically

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

The issue is <10m is reasonable in our eyes. Not Chelseas, theyre going to want a much more significant sum. Why should we waste our budget on him?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The issue is <10m is reasonable in our eyes. Not Chelseas, theyre going to want a much more significant sum. Why should we waste our budget on him?

i dont see them hardballing us for pasalic honestly .. at the end it ll go down to the players decision so well see

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
5 - 6 mil is a good deal.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I just don't think theyll sell for anything less than 15-20m. And at that price range hes without a doubt not worth it

I dunno man, he wouldn't even be on the bench in Chelsea.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
5 - 6 mil is a good deal.

Only Galliani could offer more then 5m for him. He did not play for long time after injurie and there is a lot time until the end of seasson to estimate him and see is he worth. With Chinese we should get back on europe and, for now, i dont see him in that team even as a bench player

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Do not buy...his workrate is just not good enough. Not that is lazy or smth, he doesn't fight. He play too soft for my taste.

Jack and locatelli are very good, we need players like this.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Why/who wants to buy this guy?

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Pussylick is so fucking lazy it is unbelievable. He can only press in a straight line, but when we have to defend deep, he just stands there and watches things happen around him. He is like a physically larger version of Nocerino. I really hate watching passive midfielders who are content to stay on the periphery of games, both offensively and defensively and have such basic passing. Please do not sign for any amount. He is my one gripe with Montella, it it utterly baffling what he sees in Pussylick.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Yeah he couldn't be any more average. If he gets signed....

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
moved this one before MB commented on it :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
https://streamja.com/aepW

OptaPaolo
1 - Mario Pasalic scored his first competitive goals for Atalanta with his first shot, five minutes and three seconds after coming on as a substitute. Sign. #HapoelAtalanta

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pasalic is gonna be a good player(not amazing) and Atalanta is the perfect team for him right now. I can see him getting 10 G+A easily this season.

Schedule