Coppa Italia - Last 16: Sampdoria 0-2 AC Milan - Thursday 17/12/15 21:00 CET

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
look how poli immediately runs to celebrate with bacca.....sign of a serious player, humble hardworking class
Meanwhile look at M'Baye Niang on the right of Honda, in the very first few frames of the gif, gesturing Honda in the opposite direction to which Bacca was free for a certain goal. Very curious behaviour, possible tension between Niang and Bacca?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
oh wow..i did not notice that. there is something to this definitely

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Meanwhile look at M'Baye Niang on the right of Honda, in the very first few frames of the gif, gesturing Honda in the opposite direction to which Bacca was free for a certain goal. Very curious behaviour, possible tension between Niang and Bacca?

I think he suggested to Honda to go and waste time near the corner flag and hold the ball..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Yay victory! #CoppaIsOurCL

Not our CL, but if we win we do get a automatic EL place right? And since the top 5 looks like this:

1 Inter
2 Fiorentina
3 SSC Napoli
4 Juventus
5 Roma

We better god damn win in, and get into continental competition again.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Unless you consider Poli, Nocerino, J. Mauri as average midfielders, than the answer is no, we don't. Even De Jong has shown that he is restricted to only one role (DM) that he can do discreetly well.

The way I see it, there are games that we'll need to move the ball a lot and games where we need to hustle/defend a lot and so far midfielders that know how to do both phases are very few. If we sell Honda in January, I'd go for M. Moralez since he can play on both wings, but if we get rid of Nocerino and loan J.Mauri we need a solid midfielder (Soriano for 13 mill would be good but I'll take Witsel as well though but for not more than 25 mill, and let's not forget that Witsel would have 2-3 times the salary of Soriano)...

i consider monty and kucka as average midfielders, poli and nocerino are sub par. mauri is unknown as we have seen very little of him as well as bertolacci.

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Not our CL, but if we win we do get a automatic EL place right? And since the top 5 looks like this:

1 Inter
2 Fiorentina
3 SSC Napoli
4 Juventus
5 Roma

We better god damn win in, and get into continental competition again.

winning is our best shot at getting into europe again. although i honestly still think we can catch up to Roma, they'll probably slip up a some games before their two CL games and maybe fall into some kind of slump after beeing knocked out.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Nah, he wanted Honda to go to the corner flag to waste time.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Left-right, beautifull :star:

Even a better look here:

PzilV4

:star:

Not sure anymore where but at one point in the game they celebrated together (maybe Baccas goal I don't know anymore). They surely have no problems with each other :)

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
how come theres no thread up for sundays game yet???

Schedule