Up and Coming Talent/Pedobear Thread

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
;):thumbsup:

name a 18yr old player that has done as much as him in this year??

20 games - 4 goals - 7 assists :eek::eek:

Greatest ever :thumbsup:

Well Messi had stats like that and Fabregas had nearly the same stats despite playign a further back role. These two didn't turn out bad now did they ;)

Jack Wilshire just turned 19 i knw but his stats are nearly as good as that from a near dm role.

Although these 3 players stepped into top teams that challange for titles and cl.

Sayignt hat i know Dortmund are a hugh teama nd i expect them if they keep their team together to do well in the cl next season

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
um dude, according to sage's sig, gotze is the guy whose face you can't see.
how can u say that gotze looks like pato. it's the other guy you're talking about. in any case, how can it be pato that you're seeing? the only way for that to happen is that the pic would have to be doctored...for pato to be "playing on the same team as gotze" the pic doesnt look like it's had any work done. the fact that the players are hugging makes it harder to doctor too.

Ummm, what the fuck are you on about??

I asked who it was that's in his avatar. I guessed Gotze as i had no idea what Gotze looked like and it looks kinda like Pato.

I didn't say Gotze looks like Pato, read again. I said his avatar looked like Pato, not Gotze.

I realize that you thought i said Sig and so thought i was talking about Sahin or Kagawa or whoever it is...

Still, please make sense next time.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
57842347.png

96448522.png

73217311.png

81624381.png

44853921.png

69068441.png

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Nice article about Isla

Mauricio Isla – Udinese’s second Chilean

Ask Serie A fans to name a Chilean player at Udinese, the vast majority would say Alexis Sánchez. The No.7 is having a tremendous season and has been one of the stand-out players in Italy. But he is not the only Chilean at the club, and while Sánchez has been grabbing all the headlines, the unsung talent that is Mauricio Isla has been quietly getting on with his work and is also enjoying a splendid personal campaign.

For a player who is only 22 years old, he seems to have been around for years. He made his debut for the club in 2007 when he was 19 and started his career playing in a position similar to the one he currently occupies. In Pasquale Marino’s 3-4-3 system, he took up the right-midfield slot, which essentially required the individual to behave as a wing-back, where he plays now.

Yet, due to his versatility, he has not always played in his current role, and in the early part of his career it looked like he was an example of one of those footballers whose versatility hindered them. He could be found on numerous occasions playing at right-back, as one of the wide forwards, and even in a central midfield role where he was asked to drive forward. It has only been during this season, under Francesco Guidolin, that Isla has been consistently deployed in that wing-back position, and he is now starting to reap the benefits.

Watching the player now, and with the advantage of hindsight, it appears as if the constant switching in his position has actually aided his development, rather than stifled it. His ability when going forward to effectively find space across the width of the pitch, as opposed to motoring down the flank in one direction each time, is one of his greatest assets, the development of which has come about thanks to the time he spent in central midfield and as a winger. His one and only goal this season (against Sampdoria) highlights just how well he can find gaps when coming in off his flank.

Naturally, he has the physical attributes required for a wing-back – pace to burn, which he uses very well when recovering position, and energy levels to ensure he can provide attacking support throughout the 90 minutes. His final ball, however, can be somewhat wayward, which is surprising for someone who has spent time when young in advanced positions with an expectation to be an attacking force. It is something the player appears to recognise too – more often than not his use of the ball in forward areas will be short, instead of a cross into the penalty area. It is bringing him plenty of success right now, but an improved delivery into the box will only add another string to his bow.

Despite the distinct lack of quality full-backs in Italy, there does not appear to be a great deal of interest in Isla. His defensive qualities have improved immensely from when he last played as a pure full-back, yet all the attention is on his fellow Chilean. This could work in his favour if Udinese qualify for the Champions League, as he would remain at a club where he is first choice and play against a higher standard of opposition on a more regular basis. Success there could see Udinese making a huge profit on another young Chilean in the near future.

Wouldn't mind him at all...Would be a perfect utility player ..sub for Abate and Mezz'ala option ..would be cheapish now

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One of my posts from the Ganso-thread:

Capo Ultra said:
Speaking of Flamengo-talents, everyone should keep an eye on ADRYAN.
I've been watching him under the U/17-tournament in Ecuador in the past few weeks, and also in the Copinha in January, which Flamengo won, and he played amazingly. He really stood out.
Adryan's core competences are his speed, technique, dribbling skills and vision. He has a lot of flair as well and has a natural flow when he dribbles and brings the ball forward. His passing is also quite accurate. Not to mention that he can shoot/pass the ball equally well with both his right and left foot, and he also uses his ambidexterity when dribbling.
Definitely one to look out for in the future, provided that he can keep on developing.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=959288&postcount=1258

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@Capo,

I read that Adryan signed a contract up to 2016 and has a high release clause now.

The fact that we have a say on Flamengo's youth talent because of Dinho might help in the future.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@Capo,

I read that Adryan signed a contract up to 2016 and has a high release clause now.

The fact that we have a say on Flamengo's youth talent because of Dinho might help in the future.

He hasn't signed the contract yet, but he is expected to sign it next week. It will expire in 2014 and the rescission clause will be set at R$20 million for Brazilian clubs (around €8.8 million) and R$30 million for foreign clubs (around €13.3 million)

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Lacina Traore ,been watching him for a while now ...would like to hear AZ and Mad's take on him ,but I think he has a great future ahead of him
Off to a good start at Kuban tied for 2nd in top scorers...3 in 6, one being a pen (Kuban just got promoted ,they find themselves in 3rd (12) behind lokomotiv(13) and Zenit (14))

get your own info :o

edit:because I'm a great guy

old but wth:

Lacina Traore/New Adebayor Is Just What Arsenal Need

With Robin van Persie and Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal two main strike forces out injured, Arsene Wenger has turned to the Transfer Market in search of a promising, young striker, and the Frenchman may have found the perfect target in Lacina Traore.

Traore has been touted as the "New Adebayor." The Ivorian stands tall at an imposing 6ft8 and Traore is blessed with pace, strength, and a fierce right and left foot shot.

Currently playing for Romanian CFR Cluj and it is believed Cluj have put a £4 million price tag on the African giant's head.

Traore has the potential to become a stunning striker and under the guidance of Wenger,the 19-year-old is certain to prosper. Traore is young and cheap and thanks to his imposing stature, the Ivorian should fit into the Arsenal game play with ease.

Like former Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor, Traore can hold up play and use his long legs to create space and chances.Playing beside the likes of Robin van Persie, Andrei Arshavin and Eduardo Da Silva will ensure that the Cluj frontman thrives.

Traore will also be a huge asset off set plays. In attack his dominating presence will make him hard to defend and and easy target. In defence his ability to leap high will allow him to clear easily and help solve the sometimes nervy defending Arsenal have off corners and free kicks.

Arsenal need a striker and after the failure to replace Adebayor when he departed to Manchester City this season, Traore is exactly what Arsenal need. Lacina Traore is keen to join the Gunners and at £4 million Wenger will not be digging deep into the funds.

This is a great opportunity and one Wenger must ensures he takes. Hopefully the Arsenal faithful can look forward to seeing the gigantic African in the Red and White Gunners outfit.

203cm :eek:

would be dirt cheap ...signed with Kuban for 4mil :g:

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Sounds like a good buy for 4M. Even if he doesn't ever make staring XI we can probably sell him for a profit.

I'm interested in Adryan, he sounds quite good and I think Ronaldinho has spoken very highly of him. He's also realistic considering our good relations with Flamengo and this deal involving youth. Maybe a quality back up for Ganso? :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Boca Junior's Barcelona target Sergio Araujo brings to mind a young Diego Forlan

For the vast majority of the football world, Wednesday night's Argentine reserve clash between Boca Juniors and Independiente would have passed completely unnoticed; but for one player at least there was extra incentive to shine. Sergio Araujo of Boca knew that Barcelona 'super-scout' Albert Valentin was in attendance to see what he could do on the field, even though bitter rivals have a first option on the 19-year-old.

Barely 19 and yet to stake a claim for a regular place in the Xeneixe first team, yet in the sights of two of the world's biggest football institutions: is this youngster the real deal? Goal..com takes a closer look at the promising striker...

So what’s his record like?

So far, he can boast 8 goals in 24 career appearances. At first glance, a 1 in 3 scoring record isn’t bad but he’s actually better than that. Of those games, he’s got one goal in nine games for Boca, but you can forgive him given he only started three of those. His real goal-scoring exploits have come at youth levels, both for Boca and at international youth level. Barcelona watched him in the reserves last night but he was a peripheral figure as Independiente won 1-0, Cristian Báez with the decisive strike.

Who does he play like?

It’s hard to compare him to anyone really, he is six foot tall and of normal build. His real strength is his quick feet, he will pull a trick to get a yard on a defender and then shoot. He is more likely to create a goal from nothing than be a poacher-style centre-forward. He has the potential to become a similar sort of player to Diego Forlan, assured on the ball and with an unerring eye for goal- but there are no further obvious comparisons.

This spring he played in the prodigious Bellinzona tournament in Switzerland against some of the best youth sides in the world and clearly impressed the hordes of onlooking scouts. His success in the Under-17 tournaments he has played at international level will have first alerted European scouts.

So why hasn’t he featured much this season?

A good question. He had a disappointing tournament in the South American Under-20 Championships at the start of 2011, but then again so did Argentina, finishing third behind neighbours Brazil and Uruguay. New Boca manager Julio Cesar Falcioni has only used him on one occasion, as a sub whilst 2-0 down at home to Olimpo, preferring the ever-willing but never-scoring Pablo Mouche.

Are there any doubts over his ability?

He’s certainly shown buckets of ability when given the chance, but players that have shone on the Under-17 circuit have sometimes failed to convert that promise into a real career; Brazillians Lulinha and Kerlon spring to mind from recent years. He’s shown enough promise to convince Real Madrid to purchase a first option on him a few years back though.

And what does he have to say about everything?

He’s not huge on media, but of the Madrid situation he said "It is true that they have that option and I'm flattered, but first I want to show with Boca that I have the ability to play for Madrid." He’s a big family man and after his first ever Boca goal vs Arsenal de Sarandí he said “I would like to dedicate it to my parents, who always support me. Poor them, they didn’t come to the stadium, because when they don’t watch me play, I score goals.”

Perhaps Sergio and Boca Juniors will be hoping that his parents stay well away from La Bombonera in the future.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Erick Estefano Torres

Helping to put Mexican club fooball ont he map was the emergence of Javier Hernández ho moved from Guadalajara to Manchester United. With Hernández taking the Premier League and Champions League by storm in his debut season, the young Mexican striker looks to be bargain of the season for a fee of around £10 million. Looking to replace those large boots of 22 year-old Chicharito is teenage strike sensation Erick Estefano Torres, known as 'El Cubo'.

At just 18 years-old, Torres who is playing in only his first full season since being promoted from the youth academy has struck 6 goals in his first 11 games, helping Guadalajara to second in the Mexican Primera División.

Having been capped at Under-17 level by Mexico, Torres is widely considered one of the country's finest young talents. With excellent positioning and finishing ability, Torres could well find himself playing in Europe in the near future such is his potential and promise he holds.

Natural comparisons have been made to Hernández due to their similar playing style, size and rapid success success months after making their debut. The last Chivas youngster to hold such an impressive goal per games ratio was Hernández who scored 21 goals in 28 games for Guadalajara in his last season. Torres who was captain of the Chivas Under-17 team which managed to reach the Copa Bicentenario championship game in 2010 and was a star performer in Mexico's U-17 team. If Torres can continue to develop and gain the necessary experience, he may soon be playing his trade in Europe, with Manchester United already alerted to his talents.

Scouts have already started to arrive at the Estadio Omnilife to monitor the young Mexican's progress and will have been impressed after Torres' performance in the El Súper Clásico where he scored in a 3-0 victory América and his recent brace against Querétaro. At just 18 years-old Torres does not seem phased by the physical requirements of the Mexican league and has good upper body strength and is good in the air.

Bit premature IMO,but seems promising

currently 7 in 13
6-12 in league
1-1 in cup

:lol: love the commentators

Return of the poacher :cool:

Reminds me more of pippo

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Crespo he was the perfect replacement when pippo was injured his goal against manure in 2005 :proud:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Stefan de vrij, Feyenoord: RB, could play CB, he's tall, strong and has a great spirit for a youngster. 188cm 1992.

Leroy Fer, Feyenoord ; called " the bouncer", CM/DM. 189cm ( woop) 1990

Wijnaldum, Feyenoord; winger, AM, second forward, a la Dinho. 172cm 1990.

Granit Xhaka, Basel: midfielder, AM/CM, 183 cm 1992

Mario Fernandes, Gremio: CB/RB 189 cm 1990: really, really like him altough i havent followed him recently. But he's fast, strong, has good anticpiation. Reminds me of a thiago silva wr to explosivity.

Roly BonevaciaCM/DM and Bruno Indi RB, respectively ajax and feyenoord... (indi is a freaking beast)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
what about all those talents we bought last year from inter, barcelona & celtic

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Euro U21 - Euroscout: Xherdan Shaqiri

Two of Europe's finest teenage playmakers donned the number ten shirts as Switzerland took on Denmark in the European Under-21 Championship on Saturday night, but it was Xherdan Shaqiri rather than Christian Eriksen who dazzled in Denmark

While no football match can be reduced entirely to a single individual contest, the fixture in Aalborg was depicted as a battle between the two playmakers, both of whom travelled to the World Cup finals last summer with their respective countries.

It was a battle that Shaqiri won comfortably. Born in Kosovo but representing Switzerland having moved to Basel as a child, the 19-year-old enhanced his already impressive reputation with a performance of real class in a 1-0 victory for his side.

His winning goal after 48 minutes was a work of art. Shaqiri channelled Lionel Messi as he collected the ball in the centre of the pitch some 40 yards from goal, drove past a succession of red shirts and picked his spot in the far corner. It set a daunting aesthetic standard for the goal of the tournament competition.

The FC Basel star has already been likened to Romanian great Gheorghe Hagi, and though it is an intimidating comparison, it is justified. Like the man nicknamed the Maradona of the Carpathians, Shaqiri has a stocky build and a left foot that veers between paintbrush and scalpel.

Never afraid to take on a shot from long range, though on Saturday's evidence his finishing needs some work in that regard, Shaqiri also possesses a capability for the unexpected: a back-heeled pass here, a drag-back and flick there.

Though his passing can be refined and he remains somewhat selfish in possession, Saturday's display only confirmed we are witnessing the evolution of a major European talent.

Key moments

3' Shaqiri collects possession and dinks a wonderful pass over the top of the Denmark defence for Innocent Emeghara, who sees his shot saved.

31' The playmaker receives a square pass and his excellent first touch sees him spin into space before he drags a shot wide of the post from 20 yards.

45' He shows his intent once again from range when making space 20 yards from goal and curling a fine effort wide of the upright.

48' Shaqiri scores a wonder goal when slipping away from numerous Denmark players and driving into the box before firing back across Mikkel Andersen and in.

79' The teenager succeeds where opposite number Eriksen failed as he produces a Zidane turn to sneak away from his marker.

Player ratings

Creativity: 8/10

Passing: 8/10

Shooting: 7/10

Technique: 9/10

Vision: 8/10

Approximate value: £10 million.

solo goal vs Denmark
http://www.attackingsoccer.com/2011/06/amazing-shaqiri-solo-goal-v-denmark/

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Andrigo, looks very impressive for his age, united and barca are tracking him. Milan should Move quickly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcv5wi0V3YU

I saw him under the South American U/17-tournament in Ecuador in March and Andrigo was one of Brazil's worst players. He was one of the players, I was looking forward to see, but he really disappointed me. He really looked lost.
To his defence, it did seem like he was played out of position. Andrigo played centrally, and he was obviously lacking a lot from a physical point of view. To me, he seems like more of a winger. He was also the youngest player in the squad and was also one of the most hyped up players before the tournament (although, he has been hyped up for many years now), which might also have had an influence on his performances.
Unfortunately, his abysmal display in that tournament cost him his place in the squad that will participate in U/17 World Cup in Mexico next week.
However, Andrigo is definitely a talented player, but he needs to improve his physical and mental strength as well as his dribbling skills. He has the speed and agility already, but his touches and dribbling often lets him down.

FOLA

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I saw him under the South American U/17-tournament in Ecuador in March and Andrigo was one of Brazil's worst players. He was one of the players, I was looking forward to see, but he really disappointed me. He really looked lost.
To his defence, it did seem like he was played out of position. Andrigo played centrally, and he was obviously lacking a lot from a physical point of view. To me, he seems like more of a winger. He was also the youngest player in the squad and was also one of the most hyped up players before the tournament (although, he has been hyped up for many years now), which might also have had an influence on his performances.
Unfortunately, his abysmal display in that tournament cost him his place in the squad that will participate in U/17 World Cup in Mexico next week.
However, Andrigo is definitely a talented player, but he needs to improve his physical and mental strength as well as his dribbling skills. He has the speed and agility already, but his touches and dribbling often lets him down.

Lets see what he'll do in mexico , I saw him at the tournament he was breathtaking...
there is another one with more hype, cherra

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lets see what he'll do in mexico , I saw him at the tournament he was breathtaking...

Andrigo wasn't called up to the WC...

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Hey Lets not forget Stephan El shaawary . He has flown under the radar but has recently exploded .

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Didn't you read my post? I wrote that Andrigo wasn't even called up, which, primarily, is due to his abysmal display in Ecuador in March.

Breathtaking? Which tournament are you referring to?

FOLA

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Didn't you read my post? I wrote that Andrigo wasn't even called up, which, primarily, is due to his abysmal display in Ecuador in March.

Breathtaking? Which tournament are you referring to?

the tournament that MAN U organizes

FOLA

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Its Sad the he hasn't been called! this boy could be sth

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
watched yesterday a short part of France - argentina ( U17 WC)

3-0 for the frenchies in the first half, their attack trio was outstanding..they made fun of of very defender with skills, killing passes etc..

I was very impressed and I'll surely watch their next games in the tournament...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
in the next WC & EC France will be back

directed by capitain Mexes ;)

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
watched yesterday a short part of France - argentina ( U17 WC)

3-0 for the frenchies in the first half, their attack trio was outstanding..they made fun of of very defender with skills, killing passes etc..

I was very impressed and I'll surely watch their next games in the tournament...

This Argentina-side is a joke - especially their defence. Absolutely no tactical awareness. They seem completely clueless and so does their coach and they were also abysmal (defensively) back in March during the tournament in Ecuador.
However, Lucas Ocampos and Brian Ferreira are good players. Was looking forward to seeing Leandro Paredes again, but he wasn't selected because of injury.

I agree with you with regard to the French players. Yaisien, Benzia and Haller are very talented. I liked Calvet, Mendy and Nangis too.

Brazil are playing their first group match tonight against Denmark. Look out for Adryan (whom I've mentioned before in this thread), Lucas Piazon, Hernani and Guilherme.

Last edited: