Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
i think the season loan is a fine deal but i don't see milan triggering the 35mil fee unless he's like undisputed best mid this season

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shit player with qualities in position we don't need more while ignoring the lack of creativity from the midfield. 5m loan is 5m too much.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy looks likeable at the PC, i hope he does well :)

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shit player with qualities in position we don't need more while ignoring the lack of creativity from the midfield. 5m loan is 5m too much.

while I agree with you that we needed a creative player in midfield I wouldn't say that he is not needed in the team. you cant expect kessie to play 90 minutes all season like he did last year and I think this transfer is to give depth and competition in that position

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Raggi: Milan wait for Bakayoko

Andrea Raggi believes former Monaco teammate Tiemoue Bakayoko will thrive at Milan, but struggled with “pressure” at Chelsea.

The midfielder moved to Chelsea for €49m a year ago, but failed to make an impact, so joined the Rossoneri on a €5m loan with €35m option to buy.

“When he arrived at Monaco from Rennes in 2014, it took him a while to adapt there too,” Raggi told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He only started making an impact in the second season. I think Tiemoue needs to be put in the best condition to express himself the way he can. He has to feel important and mustn’t have too much pressure on his shoulders, at least not at the start.

“That doesn’t mean he is a player who lacks character, quite the opposite, but perhaps the experience at Chelsea also helped him to deal with that part of his game.

“Bakayoko is physically very strong, but that doesn’t prevent him from being technically gifted. He’s great at winning back possession and can dribble well, which is why it’s difficult to stop him once he charges at defenders. Strong in the air, too.”

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
But epl experts on this forum say how is even a professional player?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i read that his early problems at monaco came from partying / party lifestyle . his 2nd season was better because with the help of makelele he started acting more professionally (better diet, trained harder, picked up boxing, got rid of the pink on his car etc.)

let's see how bakayoko vs milano pans out

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
But epl experts on this forum say how is even a professional player?

WOW!

An article from a former teammate praising him?

Someone notify the village elders...

I'm sure there are articles about Mesbah, Grimi, Mattioni, Cissokho, Taiwo and everyone else where professionals sing their praises.

Doesn't mean anything.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
WOW!

An article from a former teammate praising him?

Someone notify the village elders...

I'm sure there are articles about Mesbah, Grimi, Mattioni, Cissokho, Taiwo and everyone else where professionals sing their praises.

Doesn't mean anything.

Would you approve if allegri praises him? :fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Would you approve if allegri praises him? :fp:

I would not give one fuck. :lol:

People can praise his time at Monaco. Fine. His time at Chelsea was abysmal and I will not take seriously any praise or mitigation of that travesty.

I do want him to do well.

To use Mesbah again - does it mean anything if he's praised by Allegri, Seedorf, Ibrahimovic or John from down the road? No.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bakayoko could be a surprise for Milan.

Bakayoko should get less pressure compared to his time with Chelsea since there is no big expectation from him. We got him on loan, the wage is not that big and he is backup for Kessie or alternative for other positions in midfield. In addition, Bakayoko is now working under Gattuso who was vital in motivating our players last season.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bakayoko will bench Biglia before October. Going to be a monster for us.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
He seems to have a great personality. Hope he does very well for us!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Baka is a good risk for us, the loan with option is perfect. I really want to see us deploy him as a defensive mid strong ball-winner. Just needs to have some distributors around him so he doesn't have to dribble and create too much, he can do a little but we shouldn't be trying to have him do it all. Just be great at a few things and he can be an awesome signing for us

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
senatore Claude

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
senatore Claude

:thumbsup:

I really hope it was nerves. But last game he was dispossessed way too easily and seemed lost. I think he really needs to improve in learning how to use and position his body, especially going against smaller players with lower center of gravity.

I definitely think he can improve, but we need to be realistic with the expectations. I feel like he will struggle quite a bit if we stick to playing him in front of the defense.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Yes I think he should be introduced slowly at RCM to close matches that we have already wrapped up, or start in the EL/Coppa to give Kessie a rest. Regista is too risky.

Maldini needs to take him aside ala Makalele to give him encouragement.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Looked clumsy as fuck.
Hopefully he comes good.
Good for us that we have the option to make his move permanent or not.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´d say from the first impression it is realistic that he might turn into a Kucka level player but how on earth is he a 40m player.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Monotone simple-minded piece of garbage. An invertebrate creature.

Looks so athletic in casual outfits. Turns out to be clumsy as fuck on the pitch.

Carries a family name that was considered cool by the ancestors. It is not at all. Seriously.

Tiemoue Hahahoho.

The world was stunned when Chelsea got scammed.

Then AC Milan got scammed. Everybody laughed.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Looks so athletic in casual outfits. Turns out to be clumsy as fuck on the pitch.

Carries a family name that was considered cool by the ancestors. It is not at all. Seriously.

Tiemoue Hahahoho.

Where are you from?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Tiemoue Hahahoho.

3ZmEd7j.png

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
How is that not Nicholas Cage

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho