The Non-Milan Transfer Market

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Roma De Rossi, close to the Agreement, here are the figures

The situation, he explained allaperfezione the direct question during a recent interview after a game with the jersey of Nazonale. In a nutshell, De Rossi revealed that on one hand pushing the company to renew its contract to a figure a bit 'lower, and the other he would have liked to earn a little' more. Two apparently conflicting positions, but will eventually reach an agreement by virtue of recent developments and a dormant love for each other ever.

The last few days seem to have been key to unlock a situation as long calcified, and if the sprint will not be sufficient to ensure the signing by the start-up of the league as promised long ago by the new senior management Giallorossi will certainly be useful in finding an agreement before the sirens of other clubs interested can become deafening. Captain Future has identified 6.5 million figure as the right to bind to the presumed end of his career at the highest levels at the top of Rome, the Capitoline and the club seems willing to sacrifice to satisfy his second flag. The deal will, with all due respect to everyone, and a lot more money.

Hoffenheim, Beck ready to renew until 2014

Juventus says goodbye to Andreas Beck once and for all. The defender dell'Hoffenheim, followed by a long black and white leadership, as reported by itasportpress , it might take longer with the German club. The player has a contract expiring in June 2012 and the idea of German leadership would be to extend it until 2014. By signing the new contract may be enough time for two more weeks of work out the details.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
In my next post I'm going to post all the big teams Mercato.
I dunno if this has been posted already, if it is, I apologize.
I figured if it was all written down, we could compare who had the best mercato.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
AC Milan

Arrived ----------------------------------From
Taye Taiwo--------------------------Olympique Marseille
Philippe Mexes---------------------------AS Roma
Stephan El Shaarawy---------------------Padova
Gianmarco Zigoni-------------------------Genoa
Gianmario Comi---------------------------Torino
Alberto Aquilani--------------------------Liverpool
Antonio Nocerino-------------------------Palermo

Left --------------------------------------To
Andrea Pirlo ----------------------------Juventus
Marek Jankulovski---------------------Banik Ostrava
Sokratis Papastathopoulos---------------Genoa
Alexander Merkel------------------------Genoa
Didac Vila-------------------------------Espanyol
Rodney Strasser-------------------------Lecce
Nicola Legrottaglie-----------------------Catania
Giacomo Beretta-------------------------Ascoli
Michelangelo Albertazzi------------------Getafe
Massimo Oddo---------------------------Lecce

Inter

Luc Castaignos-------------------------Feyenoord
Emiliano Viviano-------------------------Bologna
Jonathan--------------------------------Santos
Ricardo Alvarez-----------------------Velez Sarsfield
Andrea Poli-----------------------------Sampdoria
Diego Forlan--------------------------Atlético Madrid
Mauro Zarate-----------------------------Lazio

Houssine Kharja-------------------------Fiorentina
Marco Materazzi-------------------------Retired
Goran Pandev----------------------------Napoli
Davide Suazo----------------------------Catania
MacDonald Mariga --------------------Real Sociedad
Samuel Eto'o------------------------Anzhi Makhachkala

Juventus

Andrea Pirlo-----------------------------AC Milan
Reto Ziegler----------------------------Sampdoria
Michele Pazienza-------------------------Napoli
Stephan Lichtsteiner----------------------Lazio
Eljero Elia-----------------------------Hamburger SV
Marcelo Estigarribia-------------------Newell's Old Boys
Sergio Almiron-----------------------------Bari
Arturo Vidal--------------------------Bayer Leverkusen
Mirko Vucinic----------------------------AS Roma
Emanuele Giaccherini---------------------Cesena

Hasan Salihamidzic--------------------VfL Wolfsburg
Felipe Melo----------------------------Galatasaray
Mohammed Sissoko------------------Paris Saint-Germain
Zdenek Grygera--------------------------Fulham
Jorge Martinez---------------------------Catania

AS Roma
Gabriel Heinze------------------------Olympique Marseille
Bojan Krkic-------------------------------Barcelona
Erik Lamela------------------------------River Plate
Maarten Stekelenburg-----------------------Ajax
José Angel------------------------------Sporting Gijon
Loic Nego----------------------------------Nantes
Gianluca Curci----------------------------Sampdoria
Junior Tallo--------------------------------Chievo
Fernando Gago---------------------------Real Madrid
Franco Borini-----------------------------Swansea City
Simon Kjær-----------------------------VfL Wolfsburg
Miralem Pjanic-------------------------Olympique Lyon

Doni--------------------------------------Liverpool
Jéremy Ménez--------------------------Paris Saint Germain
Julio Sergio---------------------------------Lecce
Mirko Vucinic------------------------------Juventus
John-Arne Riise----------------------------Fulham
Salvatore Loria---------------------------Not known
Philippe Mexes----------------------------AC Milan
Paolo Castellini---------------------------Sampdoria
Guillermo Burdisso-------------------------Arsenal S.

Napoli
Federico Fernandez----------------------Estudiantes
Marco Donadel----------------------------Fiorentina
Mario Santana----------------------------Fiorentina
Blerim Dzemaili-----------------------------Parma
Miguel Britos------------------------------Bologna
Antonio Rosati-----------------------------Lecce
Gökhan Inler-------------------------------Udinese
Samuele Dalla Bona------------------------Atalanta
Christian Chavez-------------------------San Lorenzo
Goran Pandev---------------------------Internazionale
Ignacio Fideleff------------------------Newell's Old Boys
Roberto Colombo--------------------------Triestina

Michele Pazienza--------------------------Juventus
Manuele Blasi------------------------------Parma
Fabio Santacroce--------------------------Parma
Gennaro Iezzo----------------------------Unknown
Matteo Gianello---------------------------Unknown
Luigi Vitale--------------------------------Bologna
Nicolao Dumitru----------------------------Empoli
José Ernesto Sosa---------------------Metalist Kharkiv
Sanchez Cribari---------------------------Cruzeiro
Victor Ruiz-------------------------------Valencia
Mariano Bogliacino--------------------------Bari

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Market Lazio, here is the name for the defense of Reja
LAZIO DEFENCE MARKET / ROME - The game last night should not have left alone Edy Reja . Despite the fine balance achieved by the Milan , the defense of his Lazio has heeled in a clear manner and in January we begin to think of any adjustments. Return to Zauri , given the performance yesterday, can not be considered a viable alternative to the use of Radu and even more plants are unlikely to meet their technical limits with the tactical organization. Grafts are needed urgently so important, as was done for the attack during the summer. The real goal may be Angelo Ogbonna , although competition will be great, especially if it confirms its quality during these months of Serie B.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve left: Tick the Serbian Kolarov
According to rumors that arrive from England Alexander Kolarov potrrebbe leave Manchester City in January, closed by the French Clichy . On of Serbia would be the interest of Juventus .

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Juve left: Tick the Serbian Kolarov

lol.

opposite of what Conte wants.

I love how Marotta and Conte don't listen to each other

Conte- "I want 4-2-4, with defensive FBs, dynamic CMs and a quality LW"
"Matotta- "I got you 2 attacking WBs, and pirlo!"

I donb't necessarily think Conte's system sucks, but it's disgusting how little MArotta listens to his chosen manager. Is it REALLY that hard a job to do? Either find a manager to suit players you want to buy, or buy the players your manager wants.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ I think Marotta isnt buying players for system, he is just buying them for name and deals, i guess. I think he is trying to be like Galliani but he is just buying players rather than buying them for needs.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David Beckham wanted by Paris Saint-Germain
Exclusive by Dan Roan and John Sinnott
BBC Sport

Paris Saint-Germain sporting director Leonardo has revealed he would like to bring David Beckham to the club.

During the LA Galaxy midfielder's loan spells in Italy with AC Milan, Beckham was managed by the Brazilian.

Asked if the Qatari-owned club would consider signing the 36-year-old former England captain, Leonardo told the BBC: "The door is open.

"He is more than a football player - he's a brand, a pop star. I would always consider him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14905667.stm

Barcelona and Tottenham will have to dig deep if they are to capture Brazil international Leandro Damiao with his current club Internacional insisting that he is worth his 50m euro release clause.
Full story: Inside Futbol

Newcastle's £5m new boy Davide Santon faces a third knee operation in two years. He has yet to kick a ball for the club.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Would love to see Becks in Europe one last time.Great player :star:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hamburg, there is also the coach Van Basten

After the exemption of the technician Michael Oenning, are different names that are made ​​for the bench dell'Amburgo. Among these there is also that of Marco Van Basten, AC Milan striker unforgotten, which in Die Welt was thus expressed on this possibility: "The German league is interesting, if a proposal were to come from Hamburg to carefully consider."

Paris Saint-Germain, working for Drogba in January

Didier Drogba (33) to Paris Saint-Germain in the January market. This is one of the operations in the next bargaining session could ever work according to the British press. The player has not been set aside by Villas Boas, who had requested the renewal, but a major offer by the Parisians could convince a number of clubs Abramovich to deprive a player who, however, has a certain age and in the future its sale can not be monetized as now.

Porto, Welliton is the name for January

The Port wants to further strengthen their attack and in view of the market in January of Serbia has an important offer for the Brazilian Spartak Moscow Welliton (24). According to the latest rumors, in fact, the Portuguese were ready 7 million for a player who would go to strengthen the South American colony in the club.

I really rate Welliton, killer speed to go with some good technical and finishing skills. Started strongly at Spartak but one bad injury stopped him for a while but he came back and had the best period of his career so far and now recently he was suspended for six games for a horror tackle on Akinfeev.

Hes only 23/24, a fresh start at Porto is what he needs, last summer Wolfsburg were close but that move would have been useless. He could really make Porto's attack more dangerous and replace Falcao. Hes scored 56 goals in 89 games for Spartak which is pretty good.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Napoli, according to Itasportpress, can sign in January the 19-year-old of Basilea, Xherdan Shaqiri. The strong Swiss player is observed in Italy also by Lazio.

According to Tmw rumors he will join Bayern Munich.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I saw it before, but it seems he could be on move in january. Lazio and Napoli want him. Bayern, Bremen and i think Dortmund/Leverkussen as well.

Now, see i'd welcome Krasic in a second, but I'd be just as happy/ maybe happierwith Shaqiri. I do think we need a versitile, hard working wide attacking mid.

Will make our midfield less predictable, and considering robinho/zlatans penchant to go wide left, having someone to attack off right with effect helps

edit:
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2011/09/15/lazio-think-xherdan-shaqiri-for-january/49100/

Under contract with Basel until 2014, Shaqiri will cost Lazio a high price – the starlet is rated around the €12M mark – and the Serie A club will face opposition for his signature.

German Bundesliga duo Bayern Munich and Hamburg are keeping tabs on the player’s availability.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know Bayern will be keen, but they are also keen on Mario Gotze for January.

Other clubs in Germany could snatch him because they can offer more playing time. Hamburg lost Trochowski last summer and Elia this summer, that Left wing is empty and waiting at the moment.

Bremen and Leverkusen could also use him in their systems. Im not sure why Napoli want him, they took Pandev and Santana and the attacking trio is very solid atm, maybe a sub for Dossena?

Roma were keen this past summer but dont think they will try now having bought Lamela and Osvaldo. Lazio might consider it having offloaded Zarate...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Napoli could easily use him to sub hamsik too.... or sell hamsik

3-4-2-1 system next to lavezzi. Not the same player Hamsik is, but would it be worse? He'd provide nice service to cavani. Or f... maybe replace Lavezzi? It's not like Lavezzi scores anyway

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Napoli could easily use him to sub hamsik too.... or sell hamsik

3-4-2-1 system next to lavezzi. Not the same player Hamsik is, but would it be worse? He'd provide nice service to cavani. Or f... maybe replace Lavezzi? It's not like Lavezzi scores anyway

That was my point, unless they sell Hamsik/Lavezzi or sub him as a winger for Dossena it wont work.

Shaqiri could actually be a better fit than Hamsik, hes faster, better dribbler and adds more flair. He also has that habit of scoring goals.

Their counter attacks will prove to be more dangerous this way.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That was my point, unless they sell Hamsik or sub him as a winger for Dossena it wont work.

Shaqiri could actually be a better fit than Hamsik, hes faster, better dribbler and adds more flair. He also has that habit of scoring goals.

Their counter attacks will prove to be more dangerous this way.

not sure if he's a better fit. Hamsik scores a lot of lampard-esque/second man goals which they need. Shaqiri doesn't from what i've seen posess the physicality to make direct central run like that.

Hamsik also spurs a lot of counter w/ the pass out to lavezzi which goes unnoticed. Did it atleast twice v. milan.

It'd change their style. Not sure if its better or worse, but there would be adaptability cause right now they use classic 3-4-1-2/4-3-1-2 counter... the #10 to the #7 drifting wide, wit #9 running central

Eitherway, they will eventually sell Hamsik, so maybe they see shaqiri as a guy to replace him, start as depth for now. Price is lowish

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
If Napoli sell Lavezzi they are in big problem. He is the catalyst in almost their attacks. He is not their moste productive of players but for an exampel Sneijder isnt either and he is probably the most important player at Inter

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Naples, Inler and Dzemaili call Shaqiri

Even today's edition of Corriere dello Sport / Stadio speaks of the interest of Naples for the talent of Basel, Xherdan Shaqiri (19). According to the newspaper, the Naples club was sent to the player by his fellow National Gokhan Inler and Blerim Dzemaili the following message: "In Naples, you are very good, there is a large project and as soon as the club will become among the first in Champions League. "

@SM84, this is what I meant by advice of his NT teammates, these can influence him to either go Italy or Germany.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juventus, Sao Paulo accepts the offer for Rhodolfo

As anticipated by the microphones of Alfredo Pedulla Sportitalia , Juventus would be very close to the defender of Sao Paulo, Rhodolfo (25). According to La Gazzetta dello Sport , the Brazilian club have accepted an offer of 8.5 million presented last Monday by the Bianconeri. A great deal for the company from Sao Paulo a few months ago bought the player for around two million euros from athletics Paranaense.

Good purchase.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
While at Milan.........

Haha, yeah sadly we dont have the funds to compete and that is the bitter reality. Galliani needs to make it work without any strong financial aid.

Winter market might see us take Montolivo on the cheap. Good start there but we will need more reinforcements next summer.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Haha, yeah sadly we dont have the funds to compete and that is the bitter reality. Galliani needs to make it work without any strong financial aid.

Winter market might see us take Montolivo on the cheap. Good start there but we will need more reinforcements next summer.

Montolivo won't solve anything. And I won't hold my breath for next summer either considering this year was supposed to be the one when we were gonna reinforce...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
While at Milan.........

93675962.jpg

(why am I in this thread)

Schedule