AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
dennishens said:
Get your hands of Chivu and Van der Vaart. They are AJAX players and will be AJAX players. Milan wants to get some Ajax players, because they can't win with their own youth!!!
It's a repeat of Kluivert, reiziger and Bogarde . They were good players, but with you they looked like shit. Milan can't develop their own players!!!
I hope Van der Vaart and Chivu will score in the Quarter final against you and remember the last time your team played us in the Champions League: You lost three times in a row!!!!!!

you better get that attitude out of here... or YOU'll get out of here...

...hmmm, now what do we know of the ajax-supporters so far... filthy stuck-ups... :mad:

loose it or loose yourself...

Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
dennishens said:
Get your hands of Chivu and Van der Vaart. They are AJAX players and will be AJAX players. Milan wants to get some Ajax players, because they can't win with their own youth!!!
It's a repeat of Kluivert, reiziger and Bogarde . They were good players, but with you they looked like shit. Milan can't develop their own players!!!
I hope Van der Vaart and Chivu will score in the Quarter final against you and remember the last time your team played us in the Champions League: You lost three times in a row!!!!!!

you better get that attitude out of here... or YOU'll get out of here...

...hmmm, now what do we know of the ajax-supporters so far... filthy stuck-ups... :mad:

loose it or loose yourself...

Like I said dennishens, be easy here or you get this.. :rolleyes:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
relax guys, we're all here to talk about football. No need to get all upset!!! :D :rolleyes:

There are a few reasons why Ajax has a kick ass young team and Milan doesnt. Firstly, Milan is in a huge soccer market where it is very important for the management to see that the team is always great and is in the top 3-4 teams each year due to the TV revenues and the importance of AC Milan for Berlusconi's media empire. So Milan can't afford to spend time developing young players like Ajax. If they suck for a couple of years, the revenue loss from TV etc. is too great. So they always buy the best from other teams. Sorta the same strategy that NY Yankees, Real Madrid, Man U use since they're also huge TV market teams.

The second is the size of the Italian league. There are teams in each and every corner of Italy and the competition to recruit the best players in each region is so high that it's difficult for Milan to obtain the best young players within Italy. If you're a promising youngster in Italy, there are so many big teams like Milan, Juve, Inter, Roma that will try to grab you. And a lot of players who have loyalties to their regional team wind up wanting to play for them. Ajax on the other hand is the only big name Dutch team and playing for Ajax is the best way to make sure you'll get your career on the fast track. That is why it's easy for Ajax to attract all the good youngsters in Holland to join them.

The other Interesting little note is that many of your foriegn players are of Surinamese origin. For them, all their heroes from back home seem to have played for Ajax. (Rijkaard, Kluivert, Winter, Davids, Seedorf etc.) The only exception was Gullit who played for Den Haague. So if you're a young Surinamese player, the team to play for is Ajax so it's so much easier for Ajax to get the foriegn players.

You are right on the money about the boseman transfers 'cos that makes small market teams like Ajax lose their top players to the big boys in Europe. This sadly will not change since Football is big business and the big teams will pay whatever they have to get the players they want. Holland is not the only country suffering from this. Look at Brazil where the top players all want to play in la Liga or Serie A or from recently in the Premier League.

If you think Ajax is getting screwed by big teams like Milan, Man U, Real etc buying your top players, just think of how the other Dutch teams think of Ajax. I bet they look at Ajax the same way you look at Milan 'cos in Holland, Ajax is the king of the hill and you get the best players. But in Europe, Ajax is a small team so they then face the same problems with bigger teams from other countries!!! :eek:

Reaction score
ads216 said:
If you think Ajax is getting screwed by big teams like Milan, Man U, Real etc buying your top players, just think of how the other Dutch teams think of Ajax. I bet they look at Ajax the same way you look at Milan 'cos in Holland, Ajax is the king of the hill and you get the best players. But in Europe, Ajax is a small team so they then face the same problems with bigger teams from other countries!!! :eek:

I don't think that, I think those bigger clubs are just doing business!! The only team I hate in that case is Real, lately it seems they buy cause they want to weaken the opponent more than for the benefit of there own team. The example of course is Ronaldo, I mean they didn't really need him...:(

And BTW lately we didn't get the best players in Holland, in fact a few preferred psv above AJAX, with Arjen Robben as the biggest example. A shame he didn't join us, cause Robben really is a good player. So with young players in Holland we're not always preferred, but with young foreigners we of course are, since AJAX has a name in Europe and psv and feyenoord not really(at least not like AJAX..) :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Watched Santos play in the Copa Libratores the other day. Diego and Ribinho are both excellent player and I would take either one. Ribinho need to bulk up a bit, but they're both still young and will grow a little.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
dennishens said:

Difference between Milan and Ajax.. Milan are the BIG CLUB that get all the young Ajax stars who OUTGROW their little dutch club :D

Simple. Ajax players (in case of Kluivert etc..) want to play at a big, successful club, which is Milan.. dont be surprised if Chivu, van der Vaart/Meyde, Mido, Zlatan and the like leave for the big clubs of Europe in the next transfer window.

(ps. you wont make many friends here if you attack Milan. :cool: )

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
BUY
Solari - could come, Real doesn't want him :eek:
Kaka - negotiations
Bonera - not likely, just a nice wish
Chivu - could come very likely :) :)
Diego - buy him and loan him to Santos for 1 or 2 season

SELL
Brocchi - as a loan and option on some other player (Bonera)
Laursen (if he wants to leave - let him)
Chamot (if we get something from that - great job)
Ba - does he even exist

Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
dennishens said:

Difference between Milan and Ajax.. Milan are the BIG CLUB that get all the young Ajax stars who OUTGROW their little dutch club :D

Simple. Ajax players (in case of Kluivert etc..) want to play at a big, successful club, which is Milan.. dont be surprised if Chivu, van der Vaart/Meyde, Mido, Zlatan and the like leave for the big clubs of Europe in the next transfer window.

AJAX is a BIG CLUB you &%$&%$, how the fu¢k we won 4 CLs then??? We only play in a little league!!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:
dennishens said:

AJAX is a BIG CLUB you &%$&%$, how the fu¢k we won 4 CLs then??? We only play in a little league!!

Helllooo ???!! Juninho is right... THIS IS MILAN FORUM... so sit and be nice ok??

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:
dennishens said:

Dont call me an AND, PERCENTAGE and CURRENCY symbol!! Look, im not saying your a bad club or "little" club, you just cant keep the big talent from venturing into the big time, thats all :cool:

which, consequently makes you a smaller club.. :rolleyes:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
We must sign: Cannavaro, Puyol, Baraja, Zambrotta and Beckham

And play.

-----------------------Abiatti----------------------------

Puyol--------Nesta------------Cannavaro------Maldini

Beckham--------------Pirlo------------------Zambrotta

------------------------Baraja---------------------------

--------------Inzaghi--------------Shevchenko--------

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
PB said:

And play.

Puyol*--------Nesta------------Cannavaro**------Maldini

Beckham***--------------Pirlo------------------Zambrotta****

------------------------Baraja*****---------------------------

*= Ah yes!! The dream signature :proud: However, I don't think that Barça are stupid enough (particulary with Van Gaal and Gaspart gone) to let him go. He has said that he's like to spend all of his career with Barça BUT if he was to sign with a Serie A club: either Juve :mad: or Milan :proud: But I don't think it's next summer. Ah! we can hope... If we all blow our Bday candles making that wish, it could happen...

**= Solid defender, has crappy games like everyone else. But, nah! Don't see that one happening... Don't particulary care if it doesn't...

***= Hmmm... Has 1 or 2 footballistic qualities. Other than that....Pffffff.... Well, he ain't coming anyway so... The Posh *lawsuit of the day* discussions would be quite entertaining though...

****= I like him. Good player when NOT playing as a left-back. I'm led to believe that he's gonna keep his Zambro the Zebra nick...

*****= I like him too. You kinda put him at the wrong spot, he's more of a defensive mf - No??. Haven't read anything of him leaving Valencia and one would think that Señor Rubén Baraja and Senõr David Albeda are somewhat joined at the hip...

On another note: I've heard a plenty about Ricardo Quaresma of littl' Sporting Clube de Portugal but never had the pleasure of seeing him play.... Anyone??

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
Well as you said dream signings, so here you have something more factible:

Bonera is leaving this year to Juve or why not Milan, Chivu easy to buy between 15 and 20 million, Overmars quite interestin he can play left wing or right one, incredibly fast and Barça really needs money. Zambrotta quite dificult to leave Juve but putting Kaladze, R. Junior, Laursen out we must have enough money.

In addition to this a high and potent striker would be great for the matches finishing with a draw.

PD: Baraja is a good midfielder with the capacity to destroy but with enough quality to attack and score some goals. About Quaresma he is really a great player, is playing in the right side of the midfield but he can play as well in the left, is quite quickly and has a good dribling. Milan must follow him but not for this year (better to stay in sporting), is born in the 83. Maybe in two or three seasons.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PB said:

And play.

Puyol--------Nesta------------Cannavaro------Maldini

Beckham--------------Pirlo------------------Zambrotta

------------------------Baraja---------------------------

hahaha sign half a team in one transfer window.. hehe.. Canna from Inter? impossible, Puyol from Barca? impossible, Zambrotta from Juventus? impossible! Beckham from Man U? impossible, Baraja from Valence? doubtful.. i agree with these players, they make a very tactically strong and technically sound side, with the nucleus of the Italian defence, two very competent wingers and our classic frontmen :cool:

i think our best chance of getting some big stars is the smaller Serie A clubs (bonera, legrottaglie etc) and Ajax! still have no idea who the big star galliani is talking about to sign in summer, hope its another touch of genius from our bald transfer magician :D :D :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To the Ajax fans: I don't understand why are you getting so defensive when people are telling you that half of your team may leave in the summer. Hasn't this been Ajax's policy for its whole history? [or at least from what I remember of] :conf:

Cheers and relax. Is not like if someone is telling you that Ajax is not a big club then it actually isn't one. It's just an oppinion, a personal one, and should be respected. And it wasn't meant to be insulting.

For the Milan fans: some of you should stop telling people to get out of here. ;) Diversity in oppinions would actually spice up this forum and there's actually a paragraph in the rules that speaks about the "foreigners'" status here. I recommend you all read them [one of the stickies in the Announcements, Questions & Suggestions forum].

David

Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:

Dont call me an AND, PERCENTAGE and CURRENCY symbol!! Look, im not saying your a bad club or "little" club, you just cant keep the big talent from venturing into the big time, thats all :cool:

which, consequently makes you a smaller club.. :rolleyes:

Hmm, I thought you did say, we were a "little" club.. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
David said:
To the Ajax fans: I don't understand why are you getting so defensive when people are telling you that half of your team may leave in the summer. Hasn't this been Ajax's policy for its whole history? [or at least from what I remember of] :conf:

I don't get defensive when people are telling me half of AJAX may leave, it only makes me proud!!

But: It's not AJAX's choice to sell the players!! AJAX doesn't have a choise, the players want to leave themselves, cause they want to play in a better league..
But it's not that the players go, cause AJAX wants to sell them, that's something totally different...!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A great play I would love for Milan to get is John Arne Riise. I think he's been the best play Liverpool's had all year.

Damien Duff's another one I think is great.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
muhannadrh said:
i would like to see owen, chivu,and stankovic

Sure Chivu must join Milan this summer, and Stankovic could be great to play left or in the midle, but what do we want Owen????? Sheva is quite better than him and their characteristics are similar.

Reaction score
Chivu is a good defender but i think Ajax will sell him and Zlatan to AS Roma on summer. But i think we have a good chance because Chivu want play next to Nesta. But i heard that Real will buy Water Samuel and Roma need another good defender like Chivu. Last week i knew that Stankovic will come here and M.Laursen will go to Lazio. Great news. I think it's true because Stam maybe go to Juve or Milan and Lazio need a defender.And now salary's players in Lazio will decrease about 50% and some players not agree and will leave them on summer. This is a good chance for Milan if we want to buy Claudio lopez-Stam-Stankovic.I think we will call back contra. And in the next season i'm sure that milan will have a good team and hattrick is a mission possible. If we win CL ths year i tthink we will have more (4-5).

muhannadrh

Beginner
Reaction score
PB said:
muhannadrh said:

Sure Chivu must join Milan this summer, and Stankovic could be great to play left or in the midle, but what do we want Owen????? Sheva is quite better than him and their characteristics are similar.

As sub. for sheva ;)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
muhannadrh said:
PB said:
muhannadrh said:

As sub. for sheva ;)
I am so sure that Mickey would enjoy that...

The thing that bothers me about him is that he's a stricky stricker. When he's on: Look out! - When he's off: :rolleyes:
Personnaly, I'd take a younger Alan Shearer over him.

Is Dejan actually available to come?? A couple of people told me about some rumours but I personnaly never read about him leaving Nazio.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Dejan Stankovic doesn't have a choice. If Lazio receive a good enough offer.....Ciao to the Serbian. That club has amassed debts that one can not even begin to possibly fathom.... :rolleyes:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mad4milan said:
The thing that bothers me about him is that he's a stricky stricker. When he's on: Look out! - When he's off: :rolleyes:
Personnaly, I'd take a younger Alan Shearer over him.

Is Dejan actually available to come?? A couple of people told me about some rumours but I personnaly never read about him leaving Nazio.

I agree with you ten thousand percent on Owen. He's my favorite English player, but when he can't score he is painfull to watch. It's not like he just falls out of form either, he gets in there and make all sorts of nice moves to shoot 20 miles over the net.

Stankovick is a quality player no doubt, but he can play a ruff game, and between him and Gattuso that might lead to the possibilty of one to many ejections. Gattuso is more of a bull dog, harrassing people, while Stankovick just bowls them over. If he come great , if not oh well

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's looks Carlo wants Chivu. he said that he had good game last night. and we need him. so chivu, nesta in middle and maldini on the left. kaladze on the right.
costacurta will retire from football.
we will have Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze, helveg, simic, laursen. RJ. Chamot.
we need to sell Chamot.
It's looks like Coloccini wants to stay in spain same with albertini and JOSE MARI.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
It's looks Carlo wants Chivu. he said that he had good game last night. and we need him. so chivu, nesta in middle and maldini on the left. kaladze on the right.
costacurta will retire from football.
we will have Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze, helveg, simic, laursen. RJ. Chamot.
we need to sell Chamot.
It's looks like Coloccini wants to stay in spain same with albertini and JOSE MARI.

first of all... can Kaladze even play on the right side?

second... i think we should play with an 3-man defense if we sign Chivu...

Maldini-Chivu-Nesta .... three captains in the back!! :devil3:

Reaction score
Seamus said:
Here is where you can put all of the players and discussions about people who you think AC Milan should sign.
These players must milan sign:Ryan Giggs (manchester united)
Christian Chivu (ajax)
Hatem Trabelsi (ajax)
Carlo Cudicini (chelsea)
Kaka (sao paolo)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
il allenatore said:
Seamus said:
Here is where you can put all of the players and discussions about people who you think AC Milan should sign.
These players must milan sign:Ryan Giggs (manchester united)
Christian Chivu (ajax)
Hatem Trabelsi (ajax)
Carlo Cudicini (chelsea)
Kaka (sao paolo)

ML - Giggs - Strongly Disagree : Preferred Option - Van der Vaart
DC - Chivu - Agree
DR - Trabelsi - Unopposed : Preferred Option - Carles Puyol !
GK - Cudicini - Agree
D/AMR - Kaka - Strongly Agree !

Add young Diego to that list too (AMC).. i saw him play the other day and he is really something special ! :D