Xavi Hernandez Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Didnt half os us expected that ?
Amazing how a smart club like Barca could fuck up as much.
its like they were trying to fix a problem & they failed but they had a great team & they weakened it.
They had what they needed in Eto'o & they throw him away.
If only they got Arhavin next to Messi & Eto'o.
News right now that they already signed Villa.
Smart move I say.

ROFL :D

Yeah. The only decent explanation I got to logic was from a friend of mine who loves ibra. He said 'yeah you're right about ibra but for how talented he is, you'd think he could adapt to barca system' interesting point, very idealist (which I think describes pep... he is an idealist) but ultimately, I don't think u can expect to radically change a 28 year olds playing style......

Imo best fit would be torres but whether he'd go remains to be seen. Villa is brilliant too but his weakness would be his size which was reson they pursued ibra. To have physical presence vs. Teams like inter. Eitherway villa would be amazing

I don't get your love of arshavin. He's good. Don't get me wrong. Damn goood. Buuuut he's not that special. Pretty lazy, loses a lot of possession, not a particularly good passer. My point is a player like pedro compliments them well with his work rate.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I have an idea? Why don't we just delete this thread? The spermaholics wank over Bartha in enough threads already. Why create another one for this :conf:

If Bartha were a great side, the best of this current generation, I would understand. Right now, they're the laughing stock of Europe, because despite not having any real competition in a WEAK UCL (this season), they still managed to get owned :proud:

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Is that you Henning?

You didn't follow. It wasn't my logic.

The Fat Ronaldo groupies say that he is the best because WC > any other tournament. So, same should apply for Pirlo ... right?

People went to great lengths to talk up a Chelsea squad which didn't bring in any new players. They weren't talking about Chelsea before, but since Carlo took charge, you always knew it was going to happen.

So, I apply their logic again. Bartha have referee support, unlimited resources from banks + added a player like Ibra to an already all-conquering side. Surely they were the odds on favorite ... BUT ... they disgraced themselves.

And who was better? Carlo's Milan was more consistent in Europe over a given period of time. And if you take out your friend Mr. Merk's and your own interference in games, it wouldn't even be close.

Oh yes ... Bartha won some league titles ... but come on. Is La Liga truly a competitive league? Madrid + Bartha ought to just play two games, with the trophy going to the winner on aggregate.

PS. Yes. I'm proud to be a Bartha hater. At least I'm not deluded ;)

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Xavi: 8.5 - Scored with a perfect free kick into the corner. Laid on two assists in the first half and also provided the killer pass that lead to the fourth goal.

Fucking overrated midget! :o

A goal and two assists & MOM? PATHETIC!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Fucking overrated midget! :o

A goal and two assists & MOM? PATHETIC!

Did you watch the game? Thats what i thought. I actually did....

the space and defending was laughable. He's great but cmon you and i both know how crap la liga teams r in the back

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you watch the game? Thats what i thought. I actually did....

the space and defending was laughable. He's great but cmon you and i both know how crap la liga teams r in the back

You really thought he was a fucking overrated midget when you watched that game? Seriously? Wow.

A genuine question, although it might make no sense whatsoever (although to me it does):

- You are part of a team that plays in a league that is absolute rubbish.
- Week in Week out you play medicore oppostion.
- Your team decides to take part in a tournament where the opposition is light years ahead of the teams you face in your league.

What would the outcome be you think? Out play and walk past the opposition or get slaughtered cause you are so used to playing junk that you have no idea what real competition feels like?

I would think the latter. This would be logical and is also from personal experience :-)D).

How come Barca still manage to destroy all?

You can ignore the question if it's dumb.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Peeerlo fans enter the xavi thread, expect to see people praising their idol and bash the spaniard thus get bitter and start trolling
derp.gif

Christ they are brutal.

Even though i hate barca with passion you fanatics better deal with it. Both xavi and iniesta probably already steamrolled everything your player of choice did in WC 06. Even though la liga is indeed dog waste there is still a reason why xavi was the best player of euro08 as well.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Yeah. The only decent explanation I got to logic was from a friend of mine who loves ibra. He said 'yeah you're right about ibra but for how talented he is, you'd think he could adapt to barca system' interesting point, very idealist (which I think describes pep... he is an idealist) but ultimately, I don't think u can expect to radically change a 28 year olds playing style......
Come on , if I + many others could v seen that then its amazing how Barca didnt see it.
There is things that are obvious.
Things like Pippo-Gila or Hunt-Bori wont gel.
Things like Eto'o suit Barca more while Ibra suit Inter more & it doesnt really mean who is better.
There is players that suit teams + give em more edge more than players that maybe are better but wont suit that particular team.

Imo best fit would be torres but whether he'd go remains to be seen. Villa is brilliant too but his weakness would be his size which was reson they pursued ibra. To have physical presence vs. Teams like inter. Eitherway villa would be amazing.
Torres fit any tam in the world unlike Eto'o o Ibra since he is almost perfect.
An injury free Torres but we both know he get injured a lot which could mean dzeko + Villa will give Barca more.

I don't get your love of arshavin. He's good. Don't get me wrong. Damn goood. Buuuut he's not that special. Pretty lazy, loses a lot of possession, not a particularly good passer. My point is a player like pedro compliments them well with his work rate.
Watch some Arsenal games & u might get the idea.
Arsha is massive + highly underrated.
He will suit Barca like a gloves + any team that want more creativity/scoring ability -- > Milan :o
last season I said Barca needed to upgrade 3 positions :
1-replacement for Henry
2-LB
3-Gk

Valdes isnt that bad & they got Max to play as a LB & he is doing decent while Abidal himself looked better than last season so their only weakness , if they have kept Eto'o , was to have a replacement for Henry.
Arsha + Ribery are my ultimate choices.

Another player who u dont rate is Pique.
Pique + TS are among the best Cds in the world & they both can go forward perfectly.

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
:star::star::star::star:PIRLO:star::star::star:
great post ...this should be ob...when the second best defence is MERDA

The only reason barce where rubbish against inter as they played with no energy and last night they did play with lots of energy.

Its that simple why barce re out, inter would not have doen anything to stop them if they played with the energy they had last night and all of last year.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL! Xavi has been playing with an injury all this while it has been revealed.

Overrated midget :proud:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
What brings Ronaldo in the discussion?
Well, you say you know everything. Find out.
Again what brings Chelsea to the discussion? And Chelsea do have the best squad in the world. They have at least two world class players in each position, no other team enjoys that luxury.
As above.

+ oh yes. Thats why Malouda played @ LB and Turnbull as a keeper against Inter.

Bartha have the world's best player + added the likes of Ibra to a squad that, as you eloquently put it, won the sextuple last season.

Who has the better squad again?
Wait... are you talking about referees? Cos you support Milan which were involved in a cheating scandal not too long ago.
A scandal which even now is still being investigated because ... supposedly, the initial investigations were done with a propaganda ... and recently, 1000+ tapes went missing :proud:

Nah ... I'm not gonna read reports + decide who is and isn't cheating. I make my conclusions from watching games. Has Milan won any game, in Carlo's era, in the manner in which Bartha beat Chelsea at SB?
Yeah they disgraced themselves by losing in the Champions League semi finals. How about Milan when we were the tournament holders and lost 4-0 to Deportivo and crashed out despite leading 4-1 in the first leg? That's what I call a disgrace!
Ah ... another spermaholic :proud:

At least we don't pretend to be the inventors of football + the only righteous thing left in football.

At least we didn't turn on the sprinklers + stopped United from celebrating ...

7 > 3 ... not even half :proud:

Yep, Barca wins by refs.
First sensible thing you've said.
Carlo's Milan was good in Europe but won fuck all in Italy except a Serie A and a Coppa Italia. It's much easier when you have 8-10 important games all season. Plus knockout rounds don't show true quality since their is a lot of luck involved in it and injuries etc...
Then shouldn't La Liga be the easiest competition at the moment since Bartha only have to play a handful of competitive games?

Ugh ... thank goodness you're not going to respond to this. Better yet, add me to your ignore list. That way, you wouldn't have to open your smartass mouth on things you haven't a clue about.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I guess that makes you worse, since you took your precious time to respond.

PS. Welcome to the ****** family :proud:

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
So this became a "who gets the last word" contest?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
the amount of retardation shown by some members is beyond pathetic. it's like they make up bullshit, then believe it, and feel good about themselves. :d

+1

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
"You cannot say either that [Barcelona's] Xavi or Andres Iniesta will perform with the same quality if they were to go to the Premier League or Serie A."

words of truth.. guess who said it ?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
World Cup 2010: Xavi Hails His English Hero Matt Le Tissier But Insists Spain Have The Best Players In The World Now
Barcelona star thinks Spain have self-belief to lift World Cup this summer

By Ben Bouckley
Jun 5, 2010 4:07:00 PM

Barcelona playmaker Xavi has revealed how much he admires English football but thinks Spain are the team to beat in this summer's World Cup.

Taking Le Tiss | Xavi was a huge fan of Saints legend

In an interview with The Sun the 30-year-old Spanish midfielder revealed childhood inspiration from a somewhat surprising source:

"The man I absolutely loved watching as a kid was Matt Le Tissier after seeing the highlights of his extraordinary goals.

"His talent was out of the norm. He could dribble past seven or eight players but without speed - he just walked past them. For me he was sensational.

"We had a programme on Spanish TV with the best goals from around Europe. He was always the star.

"I was ten or even younger. He was definitely an idol."

It is perhaps surprising that Xavi admires English football, but he admits Liverpool’s decades of dominance were a formative influence.

"I love English football and I've followed it since I was young. The Liverpool years, images of John Barnes, are still in my mind. They played great football but it was different to what we play at Barcelona and Spain now," he said.

"Back then there wasn't so much pressing and different defensive systems and physical strength. Players and teams are much more prepared in terms of fitness and put you under pressure.

"Back then you could think during the game but now there's hardly time to think. Jan Molby was a terrific player who almost joined Barcelona as well. He was sublime.

"Liverpool played the game the way it should be played which is what we try to do now."

Xavi also insists that winning Euro 2008 gave Spain the belief they need to lift their first-ever World Cup trophy in 2010.

"Of course winning it gives us a mental boost to win the World Cup too. Lifting that trophy did us the world of good," he continued.

"It changes you a lot and also you see the respect of your rivals and they way they look at you. It's a feeling that we can. That we are able to beat anybody.

"A lot of credit has to go to Luis Aragones who was our manager at the time. He made us believe that with our style of play we could beat anyone in the world.

"The Spanish footballer always felt that he was very good but not one of the best. So Aragones stamped on us that winning character that we were missing.

Spain beat England, France and Argentina in recent friendlies and defeated Italy and Germany during Euro 2008 – so Xavi believes Spain’s rivals have their work cut out.

He said: "It's difficult for anyone in the world at the moment to play better football than Spain – we play a very technical game and we have the best technical players in the world.

"But playing well doesn't mean you will win. Inter didn't play well at the Nou Camp and still beat Barcelona in the Champions League this season.

"There are many ways to play and win. We think ours is the most correct. We like it and think people like it too because they stop us in the street and congratulate us.

"But we know playing beautifully doesn't mean we'll end up winning. What we love is winning by playing the beautiful game.

"It’s a double satisfaction. It's the same philosophy that we have at Barcelona, which Johan Cruyff brought here decades ago.

"Spain has a manager, Vicente del Bosque, who loves us to keep the ball and dominate the game, have possession, combine and play with triangles from the first minute and be on the attack.

"And we think that by keeping the ball as much as possible your chances of winning are greater."

goal.com

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Completed 80 out of 99 passes on the night and covered nearly 15 kilometres. An utterly irreplaceable presence in the Spain and Barcelona midfield, who is the go-to man for as good as every second pass.

- 5 La Liga Titles
- 2 UCL
- Euro Winner
- WORLD CUP Winner

And 6 other not so important titles including the U-20 Fifa World Cup.

CHAMPION! :star:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Is that you Henning?

You didn't follow. It wasn't my logic.

The Fat Ronaldo groupies say that he is the best because WC > any other tournament. So, same should apply for Pirlo ... right?

People went to great lengths to talk up a Chelsea squad which didn't bring in any new players. They weren't talking about Chelsea before, but since Carlo took charge, you always knew it was going to happen.

So, I apply their logic again. Bartha have referee support, unlimited resources from banks + added a player like Ibra to an already all-conquering side. Surely they were the odds on favorite ... BUT ... they disgraced themselves.

And who was better? Carlo's Milan was more consistent in Europe over a given period of time. And if you take out your friend Mr. Merk's and your own interference in games, it wouldn't even be close.

Oh yes ... Bartha won some league titles ... but come on. Is La Liga truly a competitive league? Madrid + Bartha ought to just play two games, with the trophy going to the winner on aggregate.

PS. Yes. I'm proud to be a Bartha hater. At least I'm not deluded ;)
Yes us Ronaldo groupies maintain that the WC > (insert competition)
but unlike Pirlo Xavi has won the Euros and a sextuple. just sayin...

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
can't believe we have xavi thread. what a bunch of fucking glory hunters here. what's next? marco materazzi's appreciation thread?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can't believe we have xavi thread. What a bunch of fucking glory hunters here. What's next? Marco materazzi's appreciation thread?

+1000000

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
not much more effictive in this world cup than the other maestro in milan.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
deserves ballondor :proud:

world cup winner and star of euro:star:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
translate ?

not everyone knows spanish

Schedule