\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fuck yes to Rambo. High IQ player. Just needs to get away from the Arsenal mentality.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
leo until now only can get positive grade for gonzalo deal (caldara for me is monster defender) but rest are just pure shit

needed to get lw and ball playing lcm and he got rw and fucking bakaye traore on top off that he paid 30+ mil for those 2 if he was galiani or mirabelli we would killed him.
laxalt is also positive deal .
he needs to correct this bad calls (thank GOD we didnt bought traore ).
on other hand
mirabelli made misteks but only biggest 2 are kalishit and biglia
silva we paid 38 and we will get that
hakan is alreay worth much more then 22 mil and he is becoming very good
kessie is monster his price is 50-60 mil for sure and only 21
rr nice player you can sell him for profit at any time
musachio was paid 18 mil he is good (you saw what zapata looks like)
bonucci got us deal for caldara and gonzalo.
conti is top rb if he can get into shape.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
leo until now only can get positive grade for gonzalo deal (caldara for me is monster defender) but rest are just pure shit

needed to get lw and ball playing lcm and he got rw and fucking bakaye traore on top off that he paid 30+ mil for those 2 if he was galiani or mirabelli we would killed him.
laxalt is also positive deal .
he needs to correct this bad calls (thank GOD we didnt bought traore ).
on other hand
mirabelli made misteks but only biggest 2 are kalishit and biglia
silva we paid 38 and we will get that
hakan is alreay worth much more then 22 mil and he is becoming very good
kessie is monster his price is 50-60 mil for sure and only 21
rr nice player you can sell him for profit at any time
musachio was paid 18 mil he is good (you saw what zapata looks like)
bonucci got us deal for caldara and gonzalo.
conti is top rb if he can get into shape.
Admit it...

You wish to thank the matrix!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Actually Biglia was a decent buy tbf.

He's a solid reliable 20m player. Nothing more, nothing less. OUr team will crumble even now if he gets injured.

The terrible buys last year were the ones almost everyone predicted: Kalinic and Borinho.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually Biglia was a decent buy tbf.

He's a solid reliable 20m player. Nothing more, nothing less. OUr team will crumble even now if he gets injured.

The terrible buys last year were the ones almost everyone predicted: Kalinic and Borinho.
Honorable mentions: silva.

He did score two goals in serie a.

Nobody can forget his trademark move. Step one,

get the ball. Step two, ram yourself into opponent

player. Step three, take selfie.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

agree ,but that same player is now top la liga scorer and we will get 40 mil that we invested.

for me when you say bad buy is that you pay him 25+ mill and cant sell for near that price

bertofodder is pure ex. same as bacca and it will be same for samu(only advantage that he is young )

mirabelli spended alot but lets be real

-silva we paid 40 -we will get 40
-kalishit we 24 -we got 15
-hakan we paid 22 -he had offers for almost 40 mil and he is very good player
-biglia we paid 18 -we can get 10 mil but he is decent player and we can use him as sub if we get better one.
-kessie we paid 28 mil-he is monster for me and he would go to epl team for more then 55+ for sure and still 21-22 yr.
-conti we paid 25 mil-he was best rb lets see.
-musachio we paid 18 mil--still young for cb and we can get that money in anytime .
-rr we paid 15+3 mil-we can sell him for profit but he is nice player to have.
-borishit we paid 6 mil -you can easly get 10 mil for him ,mayn coachs likes this type of players.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol finally ppl admitting that mirabelli didnt totally suck :lol: something ive been saying all along. Shitting on Leo is way too early and extreme. So far he fucked up with Bakayeoko and not getting a 3rd CFW. Don't see failures in the rest. If he got us a proper mid instead of that lollipop, we could say he did very good

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol finally ppl admitting that mirabelli didnt totally suck :lol: something ive been saying all along. Shitting on Leo is way too early and extreme. So far he fucked up with Bakayeoko and not getting a 3rd CFW. Don't see failures in the rest. If he got us a proper mid instead of that lollipop, we could say he did very good

localhero,mirabelli didnt fucked up ,he spended 200+ mil and we can still make more then then if we sell those players,realy fuck ups are berlusconi and crazy gallini with players like antoneli,antonini,mesbah,acerbi,traore,lapadula ...

we had to buy 11 fucking players and we still have a lot more to do.
mirabelli was ok.

but for me leo didnt do good ,samu and bakayoshit are just big misses big.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I think Mirabelli's performance rating went up suddenly because of 1 factor: Andre Silva.

Seems like we may actually get back the money we spent on him.

Still don't rate him at all. He was actually #thumbforce's worst signing before he moved to the mickey mouse league called la liga.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of Mirabelli´s major problems was adhering to the chinese short-term success plan. He bought players that needed time, are young or never played in Serie A. While not necessarily bad deals per se they were not the right choice given the objectives of the owners.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol! No, Massimo was/is atrocious

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

:lol::star:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I think Mirabelli's performance rating went up suddenly because of 1 factor: Andre Silva.

Seems like we may actually get back the money we spent on him.

Still don't rate him at all. He was actually #thumbforce's worst signing before he moved to the mickey mouse league called la liga.

No, even if we consider AS to be a total failure, he still did pretty good. I'd watch Leonardo build a team in his place lol Savic, +3 players for 30M like Castillejo. We'd be in such shit.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
--------------Cutrone-Higuain
Bonaventura-Biglia-Kessie-Suso
RR-Romagnoli-Caldara-Conti
-------------Dollar------------

I wish we could have this XI to the end of the year. Castillejo and Suso backup/rotation strikers if needed.

Suso will never be on the bench for Rino. Caldara and Conti are first 11 by quality.

Having Hakan/Bona, Cutrone, CAstilleho, Laxalt on the bench can win you games vs medium teams.

Leo needs Ibra, ONE CM for sure in winter. Two players. Coz midfield lacks one player

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
localhero,mirabelli didnt fucked up ,he spended 200+ mil and we can still make more then then if we sell those players,realy fuck ups are berlusconi and crazy gallini with players like antoneli,antonini,mesbah,acerbi,traore,lapadula ...

we had to buy 11 fucking players and we still have a lot more to do.
mirabelli was ok.

but for me leo didnt do good ,samu and bakayoshit are just big misses big.

samu isnt bad, thats the most he could do with Bacca being Villareal's bitch. Samu will be great for depth. For me Leo fucked up not by getting wrong players (except Bakka yoko), but for not getting a LCM and a 3rd CFW. But let's see how they work on next targets. So far i think theyre alright, but I'm sure we'd have much worse perspectives if Leo was in place of Mirabelli with the same money. Ppl who say we shouldve bought 3 quality players instead of 11 cheaper new ones aren't really objective. Bringing an overrated Savic for 100M or something (even though his price would be lower back then), and then 2-3 mediocre (or even of the same 50M quality calibre) players would have killed us cause in modern football 50M players dont carry on their own. At least we have Biglia instead of Monto, at least we have Hakan and Kessie instead of the garbage that played for us before China took over, at least we had Bonucci that could be used in the Gonzalo deal. So its easy to talk, but I'd watch Mirabelli haters do the job in his place.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Samu sucks now?

Already?

Wait... wait..... Y'all said the same thing about Hakan. I remember it CLEARLY.

Yes... Yes... Hakan sucked.... "shit" often thrown around.

RnB doesnt give adjustment time. Not even Ronaldo needs adjustme......waiiiiiiiiiit a minute

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
samu isnt bad, thats the most he could do with Bacca being Villareal's bitch. Samu will be great for depth. For me Leo fucked up not by getting wrong players (except Bakka yoko), but for not getting a LCM and a 3rd CFW. But let's see how they work on next targets. So far i think theyre alright, but I'm sure we'd have much worse perspectives if Leo was in place of Mirabelli with the same money. Ppl who say we shouldve bought 3 quality players instead of 11 cheaper new ones aren't really objective. Bringing an overrated Savic for 100M or something (even though his price would be lower back then), and then 2-3 mediocre (or even of the same 50M quality calibre) players would have killed us cause in modern football 50M players dont carry on their own. At least we have Biglia instead of Monto, at least we have Hakan and Kessie instead of the garbage that played for us before China took over, at least we had Bonucci that could be used in the Gonzalo deal. So its easy to talk, but I'd watch Mirabelli haters do the job in his place.

totaly agree ,if leo cant deliver 2 good players in winter mercato for me he is down.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This season cutrone is scoring goals every 28 min.

Let that shit sink in.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
lol mancini called giovinco :lol:

that's how italy is fuck'd up when you have to call player from fucking MLS.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I like biglia and kessie midfield very much

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
this is what you wanted to say, we know, we know :proud:

Agree on Hakan yes, with glimpses of good games, for Kessie I always said he has time do improve, but right now he's mediocre yes.

Some guys in here are young maybe, its ok also, good for them, but maybe people have forgotten which players played for this great club and what kind of quality belongs to AC Milan.

Congo likes Biglia as regista, thats good. Europa league good. Very nice for Lazio. Not for AC Milan.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Lets all pretend Suso and Hakan are great, great players, and Biglia is tactical maestro. We can if you want. It could be fun. But its not really so much true

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
La Rappublica analysis of Milan, very good, translate to yourself, google. Very true

"Eppure Gennaro Gattuso lo sa: il Milan non riesce ma a dominare una partita per intero, anche con avversari di qualità inferiore perché li aspetta troppo basso e perché non gioca compatto in fase di transizione, come.si dice oggi. In altre parole, pressa male, lasciando spazio tra I reparti e quando perde palla in attacco raramente riesce a recuperarla prima che gli avversari siano già arrivati in prossimità dell’area..."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i liked hakan's 2 assist yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule