Somalia

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Have you ever heard of Somalia?

I wish that you have heard to Somalia on Movie called Black Hawk Down:eek: ! its country located Horn of Africa, the Capital is Mogadishu, At present, Somalia is the only country in the world where there is no government :head: :head: .

Every body has a weapon :gun: and there no police :rocketki: - I have lived in a country without government since 1991, I have a job and everything is okay, everyone can live without government :D :D

So Guys what do you think.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I thought they were in civil war?

There were no government and everybody has a weapon, the situation must be so frightening and horrible.

So what weapon do you have, Milansom? Have any? ;)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
That was something I didn't know. So you live in an anarchy where everyone has a weapon? Not my kind of place, but I hope you enjoy it, and that nothing happens suddenly.

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
You bet i have heard of somalia. Got a couple of friends that come from there, Muhamed, Ahmed and Warsame.

Btw, just a couple of days ago i read in a swedish newspaper that the police here in sweden have arrested a man from somalia. They think he is a massmurderer.
I think his name was something like Abdi Qeybdiid but I am not sure. I will look it up.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
The only thing that comes into my mind atm about Somalia is famine :(

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rossoneroid said:
I thought they were in civil war?

There were no government and everybody has a weapon, the situation must be so frightening and horrible.

So what weapon do you have, Milansom? Have any? ;)

Sorry about late reply, I am civilian, who is very afreid a weapons ;)

Adooooo said:
You bet i have heard of somalia. Got a couple of friends that come from there, Muhamed, Ahmed and Warsame.

Btw, just a couple of days ago i read in a swedish newspaper that the police here in sweden have arrested a man from somalia. They think he is a massmurderer.
I think his name was something like Abdi Qeybdiid but I am not sure. I will look it up.

Dear Adooooo, I think that you knew lot about somalia Situation, Anyway please pass greeting to you freends, Muhamed, Ahmed and Warsame. nice to hear that names.

Thanks
Yusuf

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
somalia is obviously a war torn country but it is gradually coming back to life,i just hope they can restore a democratic government there,i saw the black hawk dawn movie and it is crazy what happened in somalia.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Of course I've heard of Somalia! In the geographic lessons :D Here in Norway, almost all old people look at people from Somalia as the bad guys, thieves, murderers and people like that. R they racists? U bet...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pixiraver said:
somalia is obviously a war torn country but it is gradually coming back to life,i just hope they can restore a democratic government there,i saw the black hawk dawn movie and it is crazy what happened in somalia.

Thanks pixiraver. i have dream that one day the Somali people will end their Civil war and create one of the strongest Islamic democratic republics ever. cuz Somali People 100% are Muslim.

Rex

Reaction score
I have ever heard your country, Milansom. But the man named Muhammad Farah Aidid, il Presidente, one of the militia leaders have been well known into my ears back then. The story of your country had been disintegrated, its government overthrown and the streets of its capital, Mogadishu, run by competing clan-based militias in 1991 were being the world headlines at most times.

The picture of Black Hawk Down movie I have seen, resserting the similar situation that were used to be putting the real display of Mogadishu chaos.

I wish you and family everything's fine. :)

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
I've heard about Somalia many times,but at most it was connected with femine and poverty :( so I personally have never been to any African nation,but heard that a lot of them are in civil wars and lots of people are dying in hunger :(

I would be frightened if I'd live in such anarchy where everybody has a gun and can shoot me down!

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Adooooo said:

No apparently the mans name was Abdi Hassan Awale..

Know who that is?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
Of course I've heard of Somalia! In the geographic lessons :D Here in Norway, almost all old people look at people from Somalia as the bad guys, thieves, murderers and people like that. R they racists? U bet...

Dear Roksana,

You insulted us but no problem, I am not going to say like you said, never mind.

Have you ever seen a country has no thieves and gangs? I think you don’t have any idea about the world, you know America is the biggest and richest country in the world how many people per day dies got kill with out reason. So what you think Somalia has no government 15-years, I think that is enough for you ;)

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Calm down Yusuf, I think the lady was saying that "the old ppl in Norway". You know old ppl especially those without global knowledge, or friendly attitude, tend to be racist.
I'm not exaggerating, I used to know old world citizens, who're discriminative.

Btw, I wonder about a region at the north-east side that's called 'Bari'. Is it named after Italian 'Bari'?, since Italy once ruled the country ,right?

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE MALDINESTA said:
Calm down Yusuf, I think the lady was saying that "the old ppl in Norway". You know old ppl especially those without global knowledge, or friendly attitude, tend to be racist.
I'm not exaggerating, I used to know old world citizens, who're discriminative.
QUOTE]
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant 2 say! Sorry if i expressed myself wrong, I ain't got nothing against Somalians :)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant 2 say! Sorry if i expressed myself wrong, I ain't got nothing against Somalians :)

Okey No Problem, some of my Family lives in Norway (Trosmo).

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milansom said:
some of my Family lives in Norway (Trosmo).
I think u mean Tromsø, hehe :)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Milansom said:
Have you ever heard of Somalia?Every body has a weapon :gun: and there no police :rocketki: - I have lived in a country without government since 1991, I have a job and everything is okay, everyone can live without government :D :D

So Guys what do you think.

What about if strangers come to visit. What happens to them? If you have no police does it mean that people that are wanted by the Interpol can hide in your country?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
What about if strangers come to visit. What happens to them? If you have no police does it mean that people that are wanted by the Interpol can hide in your country?

It’s true we don’t have central government to keep security and nothing will happen, because you can hire freelance gunmen to protect you. It’s open country every one can come with out visa.

So you can visit us :D :D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Is this anarchy ?

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Milansom said:
It’s true we don’t have central government to keep security and nothing will happen, because you can hire freelance gunmen to protect you. It’s open country every one can come with out visa.

So you can visit us :D :D

But I can also get a gun for myself for protection, right?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
But I can also get a gun for myself for protection, right?

Ofcourse, you can get whet ever you need...

Schedule