Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
0bf7d6b99e8651cbd7266ec4abdf28e8.png

Andre

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bayern are dog shit this season.

I think Inter will come back and beat them in the 2nd leg.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bayern lost a golden chance last night to win a trophy this season. Looks like Schalke will win the DFB Pokal (German Cup)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I would laugh so hard if Bayern don't qualify for the CL. Then we'll see how good German teams are in it...

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would laugh so hard if Bayern don't qualify for the CL. Then we'll see how good German teams are in it...

They will qualify imo.

Van Gaal will be gone though if he loses to Inter. They have a 1-0 lead at home, so they are expected to finish the job off. If Inter come back, bye bye Van Gaal.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

imo, Schalke will see off Valencia, Neuer is a wall, hes in an unbelievable form. Valencia are quality but Schalke just need to keep things tight.

“Defending is so much easier than attacking.”

These famous words were spoken by Louis van Gaal last May after Bayern Munich lost to Inter in the Champions League final. Since then, the Dutch coach has insisted upon maintaining a possession and attack-oriented style of play in his teams and continued to have success. His emphasis on the fundamentals of offensive football—five-yard passes, triangular ball movement—has turned Bayern into one of the most technically sound teams in the world

Entertaining, attack-minded manager but nevertheless a defensive n00b. Hopefully its a case of Bayern outscoring Inter at home, wouldnt be surprised by a 2:2 or 3:2 scoreline. Bayern are very shit in defense, even worse than Inter.

It should prove to be a very open game and depends on which team converts their chances. Mental advantage is with Bayern though.

Last edited:

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
imo, Schalke will see off Valencia, Neuer is a wall, hes in an unbelievable form. Valencia are quality but Schalke just need to keep things tight.

Entertaining, attack-minded manager but nevertheless a defensive n00b. Hopefully its a case of Bayern outscoring Inter at home, wouldnt be surprised by a 2:2 or 3:2 scoreline. Bayern are very shit in defense, even worse than Inter.

It should prove to be a very open game and depends on which team converts their chances. Mental advantage is with Bayern though.

I want Bayern through as well.

For some reason though I can see Inter turning the tie around.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

I think what he meant was that he wants to see how good German teams actually are next season if Bayern end up failing to qualify for the CL at the end of this one...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan!

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I read somewhere that Dortmund's average is 22. Is that true?

Quite interesting, given that they didn't have to resort to pedophilia like Arse Wanker and yet actually win (or about to) the league.

Yes, their best starting XI's average age is 22.8.

Their coach [Klopp], is more or less like Wenger, pretty obsessed with youth. They have been signing young talent from Germany and other places since about 1 and a half years. They will carry on this model. So you see, the only difference between Klopp and Wenger is their football playing style/philosophy.

Wenger like his teams to pass and dominate possession and Klopp likes to dominate the game with a more direct approach. Also that Klopp isnt proven, this is his best season of him 10 year managerial career.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
thats great for schalke, they can win the cup(gives them a europa league seat), ignore the league and focus on doing their best in the CL.

too bad schalke will miss out on next season's CL tho.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thats great for schalke, they can win the cup(gives them a europa league seat), ignore the league and focus on doing their best in the CL.

too bad schalke will miss out on next season's CL tho.

Schalke are one of those teams that cant concentrate on 2 to 3 major competitions at once. Many German teams cant, look at Wolfsburg last season and Bremen a few seasons ago.

Winning the DFB Pokal and reaching the QFs of the CL is already a huge achievement considering that they were forced to sell their best play-maker and have been below par pretty much all season long.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Average squad age for Bundesliga is 25 years old ,with Dortmund,Hoffenheim,Nurmberg and stuttgart all below ...24,23,24 and 24 respectively

Hoffenheims best line-up is about the same 22.8

....TBH not much of an achievement considering Dortmund are ,on average, only two years younger ...and Dortmund have experienced players ..sahin alone has over 150 caps of first team experience and 22 INtl caps ....subotic over 100...K-gross...over 100...Bender...over 100....you get my drift ;) ..they are reaping the fruits of their labour + others

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schalke's Manuel Neuer Is Like Lionel Messi Wearing Gloves - Mario Basler
Schalke goalie Manuel Neuer did not receive the warm welcome he was hoping for when the Koenigsblauen travelled to Bavaria on Wednesday for the DFB Pokal game against Bayern Munich, but former midfielder Mario Basler pointed out that Neuer is the best keeper in the world and that he'd be a great signing for the Munich giants - even comparing him to Argentine superstar Lionel Messi.

The German international shot-stopper was continually jeered by the Munich fans following recent rumours that he is set to join the German title-holders this summer.

Basler has now expressed his disbelief with the behaviour of the Bayern faithful, telling Bild: "I really don't like what the Bayern fans did. Some of them have clearly lost it in my opinion. They are protesting against the signing of the best goalkeeper of the world. What's up next? A protest against Arjen Robben. A demonstration against the club colours."

"Neuer can be compared to Barcelona star Messi. The only difference is that Manuel is wearing gloves. He fully deserves to be Germany's number one and Bayern Munich should really buy him, no matter what the price is.

"And I'm confident that that's what Bayern will do. They apologised to Neuer after the game because they want to sign him. We all know what will happen if Bayern sign Neuer. The fans will act upset until they notice that he's a world-class goalie.

Basler also offered tongue-in-cheek criticism for Bayern's defence, adding: "He might still like Schalke, but I'm sure that he'll give 100 per cent for Bayern. That's still 98.4 per cent more than Breno."

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Borussia Dortmund Expect To Increase Sponsorship Earnings To €50 Million
The sporting success of Bundesliga champions-in-waiting Borussia Dortmund has seen the club's stock (ticker symbol BVB) more than triple since the start of the season, and for good reason: sporting director Hans-Joachim Watzke has announced an impressive outlook for the club's future earnings.

"This season we will increase our sponsorship revenue to up to €50 million," he told Focus.

Analysts are expecting a total turnover of €135m, a 34% increase on last year.

Dortmund's figures still pale in comparison to traditional German powers Bayern Munich, who this year earned €172.9m in commercial revenue alone, and €323m overall. Real Madrid had the greatest gross income, having brought in a net €438.6m.

Dortmund are currently runaway favourites for the Bundesliga title, and have a 12-point lead over Bayer Leverkusen. Backed by an average attendance of 78,449, BVB are expected to bring in even more money as they return to the Champions League this autumn for the first time in nearly a decade.

Growing nicely there, if only they can keep it up for the next 3 years.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some of Nuri Sahin's best moments this season...

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
what a great shot from subotic

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I hate Lewansh!tski with a passion :mad: :mad:

In other news :

:proud:GOETZE:proud: should have had at least three assists :eek: and his been pretty uninvolved (Lewansh!tski :mad: :thumbsdown: )

-:proud:GOETZE:proud: best first touch in the world (n/j) :thumbsup: Unreal control :eek:

-Can't believe Lewansh!tski starts ahead of Zidan :head:

Last edited:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Rensing has been pure class this match, so many great saves

VANIBRA

Banned
Reaction score
Sup with the Lewandowski hate? He scored a fantastic goal and only an even more fantastic Rensing avoided him from his 2nd.

Götze is BTW fucking magic

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
poor match :thumbsdown: the defending in the Bundesliga is really a joke ..realised just how good Hummels is ...really reminds me of a young Nesta...him and Ranochia are going to be WC Cb's .....anyway ...Much better 2nd half from :star: GOETZE :proud: can't believe klopp is wasting him on the wing :thumbsdown: ..Lewansh!tski remained his shite self :head: Barrios was dissapointing esp. his finishing ...Sahin was good ...MOTM Weidenfeller ..kept the clean sheet with a superb "save" and made sure they took all three points

sidenote-Dortmund are really going to struggle next year if they don't strengthen considerably or get some extreme talents...Klopps lack of rotation esp. when the team are so far ahead is bothering and they won't be able to get out of their group with the squad as is

Sup with the Lewandowski hate? He scored a fantastic goal and only an even more fantastic Rensing avoided him from his 2nd.
Götze is BTW fucking magic

did you watch the game ??? Have you watch most games his played this season????? Guy is shite ...just poor technique ..no body strength ...bad decision making...wastes chances...no upper body strength ....rensing made some saves a keeper should ..most of it was straight at him and the poor finishing made him look better than he is .....only two saves were WC ...the rest should've been goals

Götze-best ever :thumbsup:

Last edited:

VANIBRA

Banned
Reaction score
Well i didn't watch the whole 2nd half - but in the first half he was brilliant (imo). His goal was nothing else than Pato-class

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Gaal will be gone @ the weekend.

Rubbish, if Bayern bottle it at home against Inter then he could be gone, but they wont so he will stay.

The upper management conceded defeat in the title race a few weeks ago and last weeks loss to the league leaders was the final nail in the coffin. Now, they have targeted 2nd place in the league as a minimum and a deep run in the CL.

The CL as you know depends on the teams luck, should they draw Schalke/Valencia, Shakhtar or United then i would fancy them.

In the league they have to keep winning and also play a game against Leverkusen and hope they can get 2nd.

If he fails this at the end of the season he could be shown the door.