Mertens great assist for first

MATAVZ :thumbsup:

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
@Sonny

No to Gouweleeuw he had 2 good matches and then returned back to normal.

From the Eredivsie these are my players to watch:

Strootman, Wijnaldum and Labyad of PSV
Eriksen of Ajax
Chanturia of Vitesse
Chadli of Twente

There is one player who is good enough now to sign and that is Vertongen (Ajax)
the rest of them are talents who can blossom

Your watchlist is so much smaller than mine! Next to the ones you're watching, I'd add:

Guidetti
Jordy Clasie
Assaidi
Maher
Narsingh
Elm (AZ)
Duricic
Tadic
Texeira
Mertens
Michajlov
Luuk de Jong
Jonathan Reis
van Ginkel
Bony
Matavz

...........................Manolev? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Your watchlist is so much smaller than mine! Next to the ones you're watching, I'd add:

Guidetti
Jordy Clasie
Assaidi
Maher
Narsingh
Elm (AZ)
Duricic
Tadic
Texeira
Mertens
Michajlov
Luuk de Jong
Jonathan Reis
van Ginkel
Bony
Matavz

...........................Manolev? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I imagine Antonini would be at RB :fp:

Van Ginkel :thumbsup:

Highlights :

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Exactly! Manolev managed to develope himself in just a few years to be the most hilarious player in the Eredivisie. There is this television program in which he is mostly the centre of the mockery.

His number one fan hasn't been on that show since forever though.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Exactly! Manolev managed to develope himself in just a few years to be the most hilarious player in the Eredivisie. There is this television program in which he is mostly the centre of the mockery.

The guy is comical though ...remember one match when he actually juggled the ball on his head and went pass a player and the crowd went beserk ...the player in questioned was put on suicide watch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last part's validity is not supported in mainstream media ...I know I would contemplate it though :o

Strootman's power of compensation is unparalleled :cool:

Closely follwed by Silva ...or it could be the other way -Anton :proud:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
His number one fan hasn't been on that show since forever though.

Such a shame really. I miss moments like these, where they're talking about 3 consecutive crosses from Manolev:

The guy is comical though ...remember one match when he actually juggled the ball on his head and went pass a player and the crowd went beserk ...the player in questioned was put on suicide watch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last part's validity is not supported in mainstream media ...I know I would contemplate it though :o

Strootman's power of compensation is unparalleled :cool:

Closely follwed by Silva ...or it could be the other way -Anton :proud:

:lol::thumbsup:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Such a shame really. I miss moments like these

Both VI and Studio Voetbal have become boring since René and long time ago Hugo left... shame... now boring noobs are at the table all the time... Boskamp (puke), Waterreus (puke), Van Halst (puke), Barbara (puke), people I forgot the name from (puke), and that nerdy looking and speaking noob that presents the Serie A on Sport1 who I remember making millions mistakes when commentating (giving wrong info) and is a noob anyway (puke)... etc.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
source: De Telegraaf

Right after Co Adriaanse left Twente - players and all were very unhappy with Adriaanse - Steve McClaren is back at Twente to coach the team.

Other news: Ajax want to renew Nicolai Boilesen's contract. The 19 year old left back has been out injured the last few months. He is Ajax' starting left back. Boilesen seems to want to renew his contract too, and Ajax believes he is very promising (in which I can't disagree). His contract now ends at 2013, which soon enough will change, and I guess he will get more wage too.

And by the way: NEC stadium De Goffert was partly on fire yesterday, but it seems like they can train again today.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only children (and a few chaperones) to attend Ajax-Alkmaar replay

136055047.jpg

Only children under 13 years old (and one adult chaperone for every six kids) will be allowed in Ajax's Amsterdam Arena for the replay of their Dutch Cup round of 16 match against AZ Alkmaar on January 19. A pitch invader attacked AZ Alkmaar goalkeeper Esteban during the first attempt to play the match three weeks ago, leading to the AZ players walking off and the match being abandoned.

Ajax were originally ordered to replay the match in an empty stadium, but the club's hope for a compromise and, interesting enough, national gender equality laws will result in a crowd that might be more appropriate for a Justin Bieber concert.

Reuters said:
Ajax last week asked the Dutch football association (KNVB) to allow women and children to attend the match but the ruling body decided that only the latter would be permitted because of a national law of comparable treatment for men and women.
Tickets will be free for clubs and primary schools with children aged under 13 and one adult will be allowed in to look after every six of them.

The "women and children only" idea perhaps came from Turkish club Fenerbahce, which gave free tickets to 41,000 women and kids earlier this season in an effort to show adult male problem starters what they were missing after originally being ordered to play behind closed doors. The experiment was a success, with a peaceful, joyful and boisterous crowd creating a great matchday atmosphere.

That was with a more equal distribution of female adults to every child, though. Allowing just one adult for every six children under the age of 13 sounds like the makings of a pre-teen riot. The few adults allowed in probably won't make it out alive.

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
WHAT A GOAL BY ERIKSEN! :eek:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guidetti PK goal now.

1-1

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fucking Guidetti again!

1-2

We should buy him, next big swede.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
John Guidetti shits on every Ajax player, easily. And other forward Fernandez played mostly as defender in the first half. He defends better than Ron Vlaar, lol., but Vlaar was very poor.

Ajax are so bad, especially Daley Blind who is complete useless. Every time the attacker comes at him he does nothing ever. Forward Claassen who subbed in was one time on left back position as well, and he actually avoided a cross. Everyone is a better defender/left back than Blind. Except for very few players every single Ajax player pisses me off. And when is Frank de Boer going to get sacked? And when is Ajax going to be run by sane people?

Besides Blind, you have also in Vurnon Anita an awful fullback. Kenneth Vermeer of course is a clown itself (why is he still number 1?), and what to think of Enoh? And it took forever for Theo Janssen to have taken any part of the game only to suck as well. Sulejmani also was non-existant most of the game. No wonder Christian Eriksen doesn't shine as much as I hoped he would, he's surrounded by complete donkeys. He made a nice goal. Good young player. Too good for this shitty Ajax.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Just wanted some confirmation, came across this:

Mathias "Zanka" Jorgensen

De Boeren seem to have landed themselves this fine young Danish CB on a pre-contract. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, saw PSV-NEC and been watching Dutch teams a lot more lately (Because im in the Netherlands Antilles atm) and wasnt impressed at all by Ajax and PSV's defense. "Zanka" will be a superb addition for PSV but what about Ajax, specially if they lose Vertonghen...

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also, saw PSV-NEC and been watching Dutch teams a lot more lately (Because im in the Netherlands Antilles atm) and wasnt impressed at all by Ajax and PSV's defense. "Zanka" will be a superb addition for PSV but what about Ajax, specially if they lose Vertonghen...

Jan Vertonghen hasn't been the impressing defender we are used him to be for Ajax. Except when Ajax plays in Champions League, he's often a disappointment. Toby Alderweireld is more consistent this season. I would say it's the right time for Vertonghen to leave Ajax, since he's been rather regressing at the club nowadays than improving. He can find new motivation elsewhere, and Ajax can cash in. Vertonghen has had a nice amount of seasons for Ajax already.

Because Nicolai Boilesen and Gregory van der Wiel are out, Ajax play with horrendeus fullbacks. Vurnon Anita and especially Daley Blind have been horrible. Blind literally is completely useless. Anita is better as midfielder, where now the joke called Enoy Enoh plays. Talking about a joke: Kenneth Vermeer :fp: I don't understand why Frank de Boer still plays him. He fucks up badly pretty much every match. Where's the point in signing Jasper Cillissen if you rather trust a clown over him? :rolleyes:

Ajax has more worries than just their defense though. At least PSV only really has to worry about their defense. PSV at least have a very good midfield and attack. I'm not going to start about Ajax' midfield and attack also now, maybe in different post. Obviously this season will have either have PSV or FC Twente as champion. Luuk de Jong finally plays as striker for Twente now they have Steve McClaren back as their coach. He's an awesome striker. Left winger Ola John has been impressive too lately.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't follow much into depth, but thanks for the info Pedro and keep it coming.

Is Ajax very cash-strapped??

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't follow much into depth, but thanks for the info Pedro and keep it coming.

Is Ajax very cash-strapped??

I'm not familair with the term cash-strapped, but I figure you mean in the need of money? Of course Ajax needs money. Any nice offer for Vertonghen and they have sell. Van der Wiel already seems on his way to Valencia.

Hopefully Ajax can create a nice new defense next season, unlike this season (funny, because even when the starting fullbacks were fit it sucked unlike the season before with the same players). Also I hope De Boer gets sacked (I blame him a lot for this awful season, not just the many injuries). He's been nothing than a huge disappointment to me since this season started.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ajax :fp:

I, totally expected though, haven't ever seen Ajax been this bad, I think?

Ajax reaching a record low currently... this season is and will end very awful for Ajax.

Of course... injuries, that management BS stuff, but also Frank de Boer, he should be sacked for sure. Most fans defend him, but he surely shows noobism over and over again. Does he even give any instructions to his players before sending them on the ptich?! THEY LOOK SO DAMN CLUELESS!!!!! And the of playing... pass back, pass back, etc, lose possession, only Ebicilio runs forward, rest of the team is just walking or barely moving, if at all... no plan, no idea, totally nothing! And most Ajax players have become so much worse this season, including some of those who are injured currently (so I am talking earlier in season aswell).

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I was watching when the 2nd goal happened, fantastic shot.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You should have seen the first goal. Fantastic failure of Vermeer, as usual. Why is he still playing?

Oh yeah, we got De Boer as our fantastic coach. For sure lacks the balls to bench his first goalkeeper, or he is just stupid. He is anyway.

A fantastic coach that doesn't play with a striker in his team. The whole game there was no one in the box / in striker position at Ajax. Siem de Jong drops back, the wingers stay wide, the midfielders don't make runs forward(what a lack of movement!). No wonder Ajax can't score nowadays, nor did I see it as a possibility that Ajax made a goal against FC Utrecht yesterday. :lol: :fp:

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kenneth Vermeer is still being considered at Ajax? :lol:

He's one shit keeper, I believe most of his early Ajax career he spent on loan and mid to lower table clubs and hardly got a game when Stekelenburg was around. What happened to that Cilesen guy they signed near the end of the window in the summer, he's not good enough either?

Ajax are becoming the new Feyenoord, their fate will probably end up being somewhat similar and they may have to restart this failed project. Painful to watch what they have become now compared to what they were not too long ago under Jol and with Suarez leading them to victories.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who else thinks Cruyff is ruining Ajax? Blind resigns, I think the rest of the board did too or will eventually get sacked. As it is, they are not doing well and on top of that a possible management change after the project failed. Bad times for Ajax.

Can someone tell me why Cruyff made such an issue over Van Gaal's appointment? Old feud?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who else thinks Cruyff is ruining Ajax? Blind resigns, I think the rest of the board did too or will eventually get sacked. As it is, they are not doing well and on top of that a possible management change after the project failed. Bad times for Ajax.

Can someone tell me why Cruyff made such an issue over Van Gaal's appointment? Old feud?

If the RvC are the so called board: they left.

Cruijff and Van Gaal dislike each other. They see things differently [edit: and are both very stubborn]. I hoped Van Gaal would stay at Ajax, and Cruijff fucking off forever, but of course I never believed that going to happen. Ajax are falling, and I expect that to continue.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule