The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2019, 16:35   #15681
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
@PBPcalcio
As for #Sensi everything right as anticipated by my colleagues: contacts #Leonardo - #Riso, then they will meet at the end of the season with #Carnevali (#Sassuolo) to try to make it all square, counting that there is an obligation for #Locatelli.

Sensi and Tonali are more technical players. Kind of opposite of this current midfield. Maybe that gives a clue as to who they are targeting for coach.
Giampaolo

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 15-05-2019, 16:37   #15682
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
@PBPcalcio
As for #Sensi everything right as anticipated by my colleagues: contacts #Leonardo - #Riso, then they will meet at the end of the season with #Carnevali (#Sassuolo) to try to make it all square, counting that there is an obligation for #Locatelli.

Sensi and Tonali are more technical players. Kind of opposite of this current midfield. Maybe that gives a clue as to who they are targeting for coach.
The team is still clearly lacking two essential variables, technical quality and pace. It doesn't matter who the next coach happens to be - the variables need addressed.

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Old 15-05-2019, 16:53   #15683
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
@PBPcalcio

probably not, as a team we a trash technically we need them

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 15-05-2019, 16:54   #15684
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
PSG prepare €50m for Donnarumma
See the normal prices when ppl like rolo are suspended from doing business.

Quote:
Mediaset is reporting Chelsea have decided to replace Maurizio Sarri with Frank Lampard this summer.
B&G giving chelsea ideas

Quote:
Milan in race for Sevilla full-back Guilherme Arana
Any1 knows who he is and if he's any good?

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo

Last edited by vB9; 15-05-2019 at 16:59.
Old 15-05-2019, 17:19   #15685
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Im actually happy gazidis put an end to Everton's move, I want him to do the same with Gucci headband but I think he agrees with the price on that so he may green light it.

But gazidis exercising control over Leo?

Why are you happy for this?
Everton seems like the kind of player we need.
If we don't get Everton, we'll get the cheaper and usually shittier option

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender.
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
worst defender we've ever had
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
Old 15-05-2019, 17:33   #15686
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Of course Gazidis is excercising control over Leo. He's his boss. Seems like a perfectly harmonious relationship so far contrary to what those cunts in the media wants us to believe.
Old 15-05-2019, 17:44   #15687
necromancer
Il Diamante

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchens View Post
of course gazidis is excercising control over leo. He's his boss. Seems like a perfectly harmonious relationship so far contrary to what those cunts in the media wants us to believe.
+1

Signature
Old 15-05-2019, 17:47   #15688
Neo'82
Always On Point

60.000 fans are expected at San Siro on Sunday for #MilanFrosinone. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Old 15-05-2019, 17:52   #15689
Pingu
Maldoban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
60.000 fans are expected at San Siro on Sunday for #MilanFrosinone. [Gazzetta dello Sport]
60k fans against already relegated side. And people want to settle for less than 60k seater stadium. Never change, friends.
Old 15-05-2019, 18:18   #15690
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
60k fans against already relegated side. And people want to settle for less than 60k seater stadium. Never change, friends.
need a 150k stadium

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Old 15-05-2019, 18:20   #15691
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
@PBPcalcio

Who is the coach u have in mind?

Did chelsea really sack sarri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 15-05-2019, 18:21   #15692
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Gazidis is the CEO, Leo is the director of sport. Leo reports to Gazidis.

apprentice reports to no one

Old 15-05-2019, 18:49   #15693
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Who is the coach u have in mind?

Did chelsea really sack sarri?

Just rumors from Gazzetta and Sportmediaset saying they are sacking Sarri. So probably not happening.
Old 15-05-2019, 18:50   #15694
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Paqueta and Tonali under Sarri

Signature
Old 15-05-2019, 19:00   #15695
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Sarri with the most predictable 4-3-3 on the planet, with the same subs every game.

Hard pass.
Old 15-05-2019, 19:03   #15696
necromancer
Il Diamante

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I understand that you judge Rino primarily on the results. I can see why under that point of view you're in favor of keeping him or at least not seeing this season as a failure if we don't manage to achieve CL.

But for us who don't want to continue with Rino it's because we don't look only on the results but also on how we obtained those and how we gave away too many of them. We look how this team plays and if it's making the right steps in the right direction.

Many of those wins were obtained in unnecessary extremis due to insufficent match preparation, lack of tactical awareness and errors when picking the starting line-up or executing the right substitutions at the right time. Many of those wins looked exactely like our losses or draws of recent weeks with the only difference that in those wins players like Donnarumma or Romagnoli saved our asses or kept us in the games by pulling out some incredible saves or tackles. On paper we look like defensively we're more stable as numbers don't lie. In real life tho we look as shaky as in recent years but with even less offensive output.

That being said literally no one is asking to beat Juve or Napoli on a regular base. We're not delusional. But all those h2h-statistic doen't help us in the slightiest way if we end up being 5th with 1 point behind those teams. Because if you look at our games, especially those against the lower half of the table and without taking the endresult into consideration (well, actually even with the endresult taken into consideration), there is only little you can save or applaude Gattuso for. Those were the games who probably cost us CL. And with a proper coach, those were very winable.

That's why we say we can't continue with Gattuso if we want to see a different and more successfull style of football.
I'm not quite sure which of my points you were addressing with all this, but some assumptions are wrong.

Firstly, I think Gattuso should leave. He has a contract, so he has every right to wait to be fired, and he should do that. This is because I don't think it's a good idea for a manager to work at a high expectations club like Milan when the back office execs evidently don't see him as their ideal pick.

So I do want the manager to change.

Besides this, I don't agree with most things you've said. Milan have played good football occasionally this season but we've always had to pull back and be pragmatic due to various reasons - injury, defensive lapses, player problems. Most managers would've done the same. With the hand that he has been dealt, Gattuso has done as good a job as most managers in the league would do. Of course he's no Pep or Conte or Klopp - but Milan can't really afford those managers and their projects these days.

Someone brought up the fact that we are apparently poor against the top 8, which is why I said we seem to have the head to head against everyone in the top 6 except against Juve, Napoli and Inter. Which is really the level of our squad. Lazio and Roma both have arguably better squads than us and had more continuity, yet we are probably going to finish ahead of them this season. That is a successful season for me and 4th place will undoubtedly make it a successful season for everyone in the club hierarchy.

Regardless, to come back to where I started, Gattuso should go because there are other issues at play. We need to get a manager whom Gazidis and Leonardo have faith in.

Signature
Old 15-05-2019, 19:06   #15697
necromancer
Il Diamante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
apprentice reports to no one

That's what might eventually get him fired. Gordon obviously trusts Gazidis and he's undoubtedly top dog at Milan.

Signature
Old 15-05-2019, 19:08   #15698
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Sarri with the most predictable 4-3-3 on the planet, with the same subs every game.

Hard pass.
100%. Stubborn Sarri lives in the past with no plan B.

Signature
Old 15-05-2019, 19:42   #15699
Rhat
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post

Hard pass.
Perfect for the upcoming seasons as we can't afford a good 21 men squad with flexible players.

He will get the best of few, this is exactly what we need.
Old 15-05-2019, 20:22   #15700
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Hopefully Coppa final lasts 6 hours

Signature
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Closed Thread