brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
source: www.gazzetta.it
www.corriere.it
www.mediaset.it
and so on

C'è anche il Milan sotto inchiesta

La società rossonera con Juve, Lazio e Fiorentina fra i club maggiormente coinvolti dalla Procura di Napoli. Emessi 41 inviti a comparire (tra cui Dalla Valle, Lotito). Carraro tra gli indagati
0IZ5BYSA--280x190.jpg
Carabinieri davanti alla sede della Figc. Ansa

MILANO, 12 maggio 2006 - I FATTI DI OGGI

13.25: "È una cosa terribile". Così il presidente del Consiglio uscente, Silvio Berlusconi, ha risposto ai cronisti che gli chiedevano, mentre faceva una breve passeggiata alla galleria Alberto Sordi, cosa ne pensasse della bufera che sta investendo il mondo del calcio.
13.10: Juventus, Milan, Lazio e Fiorentina: sono queste le squadre maggiormente coinvolte nell'inchiesta napoletana sul calcio: lo hanno riferito i magistrati titolari delle indagini preliminari. Altre squadre sarebbero coinvolte in misura minore.

I'm absolutely shocked! :head:

...Milan under investigation too...'rossonera' society along with Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina are the clubs most involved...other squads involved in a minor way.

There's a good chance the whole investigation will spread onto the Serie A TV rights...

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I can't understand anything. Please anyone translate this.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
If AC Milan are also involved , I will never watch Milan again.

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
besikaka said:
'Innocent till proven otherwise'

It's the only phrase that can make me hope right now!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
brajo said:

Well its just investigation , they will investigate all Italian clubs .. I knew that , it doesnt mean they will find something .. but in case they find something , they should be punished very hard , our feelings for loving a club cannot be manipulated ..

FORZA FAIR PLAY !!

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I knew this would happen...

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Imagine if Juve + Milan were relegated to Serie B - both teams battling it out for the Serie B title with no one putting up a fight (except maybe Brescia);)

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was expecting it coming
with Berlusconi and Galliani you can never feel safe

let's hope it goes for the best. We'll lose our face if after all this Juve bashing we find out that we are also involved in this

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
red&black_fever said:
Imagine if Juve + Milan were relegated to Serie B - both teams battling it out for the Serie B title with no one putting up a fight (except maybe Brescia);)

Are you sure they would be relegated so close as to Serie B. Also if this happens we would more than likely have to sell some players won't we?

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:

I'm with you man

maybe I'll watch it only when they play against the team I'll choose to support :mad:

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
Sorry guys but this is moder football.It's an utopy to belive that there is at least 1 100% clean BIG club today

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
brajo said:

yeah...dude :D
but i don't actually care..i'm of course sad but everyone does it nowadays so what's the shock :D :o

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
red&black_fever said:
If we do get relegated we will b able 2 win a title @ least. :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
tassard said:
Sorry guys but this is moder football.It's an utopy to belive that there is at least 1 100% clean BIG club today
I wont support G&B if they were involved.
But anyway Milan , if involved, wont go as deep as Juve.
I will wait 2 see evidence that a Milan member is involved till we discuss this matter.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Wild said:
I wont support G&B if they were involved.
But anyway Milan , if involved, wont go as deep as Juve.
I will wait 2 see evidence that a Milan member is involved till we discuss this matter.

We still don't know the level of Milan involvement. You don't think Juve will just sit back and watch when Moggi is being lynched be the media, do you? They will use their power over the media and whatever governing body to drag other clubs too. They won't want to go down alone if the whole case will prove to be bigger. For me, it's as simple as that.

And I will still watch Milan even if we play on Serie B. When we were relegated in the early 80s, we sold more season ticket holder than Inter who was playing in Serie A. Why can't we stick with them when things are bad? If Baresi and Massaro did it, why can't we? Let's prove the world that we're not a bunch of glory hunters who support teams who's winning matches and titles. Although I will have great difficulty watching the game because I don't think the TV will show Serie B matches.

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
yeah...dude :D
but i don't actually care..i'm of course sad but everyone does it nowadays so what's the shock :D :o
I'm shocked because I always believed my Milan is a football and a sport society and not a mafia clan like juventus! I've been very close to Milan in my heart throughout the last 12 years; but I don't know if I'll be able to digest this if it's true...

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
gaizka22 said:
We still don't know the level of Milan involvement. You don't think Juve will just sit back and watch when Moggi is being lynched be the media, do you? They will use their power over the media and whatever governing body to drag other clubs too. They won't want to go down alone if the whole case will prove to be bigger. For me, it's as simple as that.

And I will still watch Milan even if we play on Serie B. When we were relegated in the early 80s, we sold more season ticket holder than Inter who was playing in Serie A. Why can't we stick with them when things are bad? If Baresi and Massaro did it, why can't we? Let's prove the world that we're not a bunch of glory hunters who support teams who's winning matches and titles. Although I will have great difficulty watching the game because I don't think the TV will show Serie B matches.
I don't think it's about glory hunting as much as it is about fair play. I've personally always hated Juve (even more than Inter) 'cause I was always 100% sure that they're involved in match fixing. Now it hurts to know that the team we've always been supporting could be involved in similar activities. It hurts to know that all the tears we shed and all those happy moments were wasted upon something that's already fixed.

It's not about glory hunting as much as it as about purpose. What's the point of support and trust where there's fraud invloved? Sure, I'm ready to follow Serie B if it takes and support Milan wherever destiney takes them if they suck so bad one day, but to be relegated because of cheating is another case.

It's still too early to judge, however. Let's wait till they reach the bottom of this crap and we see how much we're involved, that's if we're involved at all.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Last edited:

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
this is just bulshit!!i dont believe anything they are saying now,there are just saying this only "to give a break" for Juve and am 100% sure the truth will come out soon. i mean soon!

Forza Milan we will be with you where ever you go

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
This is fucked if it is true, though until there is proof im sticking by Milan.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I don't think it's about glory hunting as much as it is about fair play. I've personally always hated Juve (even more than Inter) 'cause I was always 100% sure that they're involved in match fixing. Now it hurts to know that the team we've always been supporting could be involved in the similar activities. It hurts to know that all the tears we shed and all those happy moments were wasted upon something that's already fixed.

It's not about glory hunting as much as it as about purpose. What's the point of support and trust where there's fraud invloved? Sure, I'm ready to follow Serie B if it takes and support Milan wherever destiney takes them if they suck so bad one day, but to be relegated because of cheating is another case.

It's still too early to judge, however. Let's wait till they reach the bottom of this crap and we see how much we're involved, that's if we're involved at all.

Ok now whats all this talk about relagation? With so many clubs involved 10 or more and 28 matches supposed to have been fix...i doubt the italian fa will relagate up to 10 clubs or something like that. It could mean that some people in the management+the owner could face a ban in football and some jail time. Everyone involved deserved to be punished...till thn ill stick with em......Forza Milan

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
menon_inc said:
Ok now whats all this talk about relagation? With so many clubs involved 10 or more and 28 matches supposed to have been fix...i doubt the italian fa will relagate up to 10 clubs or something like that. It could mean that some people in the management+the owner could face a ban in football and some jail time. Everyone involved deserved to be punished...till thn ill stick with em......Forza Milan
We're just anticipating what could happen since the news mentioned that Milan, Juve, Lazio and Viola are 'strongly' involved. I'm not saying I'll stop supporting them if it happened, but it makes all what happened in the past meaningless.

I really really hope they don't find anything against us En Sha Allah.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
brajo said:
Yea... only Juve are guilty until proven innocent, right ?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Passion for *9* said:

BLAME IT ON THE ZEBRA'S :D :D
they are the source of all evil and stupid ;) :cool:

FORZA MILAN.....WE'LL LOVE Y'ALL FOREVER :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
You don't think Juve will just sit back and watch when Moggi is being lynched be the media, do you? They will use their power over the media and whatever governing body to drag other clubs too. They won't want to go down alone if the whole case will prove to be bigger. For me, it's as simple as that. .
With Berlusconi directly + indirectly controlling around 90% of the Italian media, I doubt this is a Juve-orchestrated media campaign against Milan... LOL

GET THE FUCK ***REAL*** FOR ONCE, people.

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Juve are already guilty, don't you read the papers, there are 1400 pages of evidence against them! You have lot of nerve calling me a hypocrite, who do you think you are!? We're not stupid you know; we all know B is the Madiaset owner, ex Prime Minister etc etc but I never believed he or anyone in ACM was fixing football matches like moggi did and I won't start to believe it until is proven otherwise!

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So we are under investigation of match-fixing? What exactly?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Seriously I think they are blowing a lot of this shit out of their asses now.