Official: Marco Storari Thread

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Welcome Storari .. so since when Milan changed policy ? We always go after manekens ..LOL..

I hope to see him vs Arezzo..

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
welcome marco and i wish you the best as ac milan`s second keeper
[he was great against milan all the time, he saved a penalty against milan season year ago,(pirlo),in the last game against us he was fantastic, :D ]

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
I'v never heard of him until yesterday, is he good :conf: ?

DAMN U GALLIANI U COUL SIGNED AMELIA! :mad:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Our new hero ;)
5492_news.jpg

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
wow that was fast! Welcome Marco :D

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Pupone#10 said:
Sky sports reports that Milan has reached a 1.2 mil deal for Marco Storari.
Lazio tried to get him too and offered Sereni in exchange for Storari but Milan's bosses said no.
The Oddo dilemma seems to have been decisive in the Milan's refusal.
So the pink boy is ours after all, surely a good GK but he looks horrible!!!!! :)
Alright for a sub, Dida's back, we hope

Once again i break the transfer news first, i rarely disappoint you peeps. ;)

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Pupone#10 said:
Once again i break the transfer news first, i rarely disappoint you peeps. ;)
who started the thread? lmao just kidding, thanks for the news!

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
re_milan said:
who started the thread? lmao just kidding, thanks for the news!

Lol man. ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Welcome Marco

Marco Storari talks to the official site after the goalkeeper's first training session at Milanello

5492_news.jpg

Marco Storari at Milanello today.

Marco Storari has completed his first day as a Milan player and the goalkeeper spoke to Milan Channel at the end of his first training session at Milanello:

'I am proud to wear this shirt. I have settled in straightaway today and everyone was very helpful. I couldn't be more happier.

'Negotiations started on Monday afternoon when unfortunately Milan found out that Kalac was injured. Negotiations concluded this morning. It's true I have run into Rino Gattuso again. We played together when we were younger, in the Perugia youth side. A long time has gone by but it's good to meet up again. We had lunch together today.

'I have made myself available to Villiam Vecchi and Milan straightaway. I trained well, I played last Sunday so I am ready from today to work and make my contribution.'

Storari trained with his team-mates this afternoon, starting with Dida and the rest and then specific work with Villiam Vecchi and Abate.

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=38358

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
another old fart. Congrats Silvio, you played cheap-ass for 700k more and will (probably) lose one of the best keepers in the world (Dida) and yet you pay 1.2 for an OLD and AVERAGE keeper from Messina. Even a moron like you should've done the maths!

Edit: Anyway, its not the guy's fault that our management is a cheap one. Welcome to him...

Last edited:

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
Have you ever seen him playing ?

Nope, and I hope I will not. Quotes like this:
He has yet to be capped by the Italian national team.
should RESTRAIN big clubs from signing the player. Oh, I said big club... now I got the point and why has this happened.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
more importantly... have you seen Kalac play?

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
more importantly... have you seen Kalac play?

Have you seen that Kalac is injured and Dida ready to play? And the fact that I don't believe Storari will be any different from Kalac, which is an average player and not too bad for a second keeper (not to mention we still have Fiori), plus paying for Storari more than Dida wanted to renew his contracts is laughable to say the least.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
magashi said:
Have you seen that Kalac is injured and Dida ready to play? And the fact that I don't believe Storari will be any different from Kalac, which is an average player and not too bad for a second keeper (not to mention we still have Fiori), plus paying for Storari more than Dida wanted to renew his contracts is laughable to say the least.
have you thought about the possibility that Dida's injury might come back to haunt us? he is gone for quite sometime... there is no gurantee he will be fully fit & ready & that his back injury will not force him out sometime later...

so what will we be left with? an injured Dida & Kalac... oh yeah... the experience of Fiori's bench time?

Storari will be nothin' other than Dida's deputy... if Dida is back to full fitness... do you actually think Storari will get to play? so relax for a moment... it is not like he is goin' to be our undisputed number one...

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
I really think that people who didn't ever heard for Storari and have ever hardly heard for Messina football club should post some shitty posts like "Why is this ugly no-good keeper coming, and not Buffon, Amelia, Cech?!".
I would really love to see Buffon or Cech in Milan goal too, but this is the real world. We were desperate because Kalac is badly injured and had to find a good replacement for Dida (who is also recovering from a bad injury) and had to find it really fast. Storari is no world class in terms of consistency and security but he can make some decisive saves (e.g. Milan vs Messina). I actually watched him in a couple of games and he can do some freakin' miracles, it's not his fault that the likes of Zoro and Iuliano are "defending" the goal... He is much better GK than Kalac (I really don't get it why did we sign him) and is 30 which makes him on of the younger squad members. In my opinion it's not money thrown away and Storari can contribute to our success...
SO WELCOME MARCO !

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Welcome Marco :)

Hopefully this doesn't mean we don't try to get Buffon / Amelia or reach an agreement with Dida. :head: :head:

Anyway, Welcome Marco

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Storari will be nothin' other than Dida's deputy... if Dida is back to full fitness... do you actually think Storari will get to play? so relax for a moment... it is not like he is goin' to be our undisputed number one...

Until Dida's contract runs out in the summer and Berlu doesn't play cheap-ass and does not renew it. Except if I missed him renewing, which I doubt?

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
You fuckers already jinx the poor player. :D
Whatever, Marco WELCOME! I hope he will become a great goalkeeper in Milan + he has one hella good haircut, bitch..I want to color my hair that color! LOL

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Welcome dude! Is it me or did he clean up his hair?

Fiori continues to be my idol :star: (how many years as a 3rd kepper? yet he has won everything with us, probably living in a great place, winning good money, no one has ever taken his place, he is using a kick ass training place such as Milanello for doing nothing for the team, well probably he is the best cheerleader there has ever been, and we have bearly ever heard anyone complaining about him, a true legend).

Last edited:

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
crazy4milan said:
Welcome dude! Is it me or did he clean up his hair?

he probaly did that to look nice for his picture :D anyways welcome

my old username = g4ngst4z0n3

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
magashi said:
Until Dida's contract runs out in the summer and Berlu doesn't play cheap-ass and does not renew it. Except if I missed him renewing, which I doubt?
well... even if Dida is not goin' to extend his contract... do you honestly think that Storari will be the undisputed number one next season? Storari's transfer is nothin' more than just a precaution in the event that Dida's injury might not be all well & done... as well as given the fact that Kalac has recently picked up an injury...

so let's assume Dida is not ready yet... Kalac is still out injured... who do we turn to? Fiori? you think all that bench time will really put him in ready mode? Storari has been playin' all the time... he at least has match fitness...

like i said previously... Storari is just Dida's deputy this season & will not get to play if Dida is fit... as for next season... i'm sure we will get another GK who will be our number one (if Dida doesn't extend his contract)... ultimately... Storari is just goin' to warm our bench...

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I DO think that Bonera is in the starting 11 this season. As would Favalli would be if he was fit.

I am much more pessimistic after this transfer window than before it. After the horrible summer, I still hoped we will sign a quality player in the winter... Well, we'll not.

Rossonero4Life!

Forza Milan!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan & Azzurri Players!!
havent really seen him play so i dont whether he is any good or not but.. Welcome Marco!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I tinkered with his Wiki entry yesterday, trying to add more info on him, but it's hard to find. I'm sure I'd have much more luck if I knew Italian. :)

Roberto said:
He no buffon but after seeing him last season and this season he a good keeper
Why do we feel the need to continuously say "He's no Buffon" while discussing keepers? :rolleyes:

Anyway, doesn't it speak volumes that when we signed a player, that player wasn't dragged through the rumor mill for eons?

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
time for you to rise to the occassion... Dida's & Kalac's injury have given you the opportunity...

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
time for you to rise to the occassion... Dida's & Kalac's injury have given you the opportunity...
i believe that storari is much better keeper than kalac :)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanissimo said:
i believe that storari is much better keeper than kalac :)
yes... everyone believes that too... but i doubt Ancelotti believes that... =)

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
If he will play against Ascoli I wish him all the best.

Not considing goal in the first game would be nice for start !!!
( But if Costacurta is in first eleven he will conside for sure :D )